Author Topic: [Worker Proposal] 201906 Bitshares Mobile App Proposal  (Read 94825 times)

Offline btspp

And as any other BitShares WALLET should be using BitShares Faucet.

e.g.
- bitshares.org
- BitShares UI
- BitShares Community UI (even not finalized, Trusty had to remove their own faucet during development)

Another thing is this:

1) You nicely selected yourself as an escrow
2) You did resale of finished app that you publicly open-sourced as the terms of the worker
3) You are representing BitShares, and unless BitShares has income from you - sense of referrals, in what business sense would be normal to have costs only towards worker ?

Again, "fair" is here an issue, not the original terms. And as far I can see, you silently took ~31,000.00 USD extra in July from that BitShares branding.

If you came by yourself and said - HERE 50% to blockchain, 50% to us, i'm sure nobody would dispute.

Chee®s
1、I don't think there is any problem with this. We did not participate in the approval of the proposal. It’s all done by three of them.
And our account accounts for only 50% of the weight.
http://bts.ai/u/clockwork-projects-decentralized This WP creator has 100% weight.
http://bts.ai/u/healingvibes420 The creator of this WP even has full control over the ownership of the account.
2、I don't quite understand what you mean. But isn't the current ref wallet free to deploy and replace it with its own faucet?
3、I think you only saw the gains from last month (and indeed we are very outside, this is a good extra income. But this is not long-lasting.). did not see our own operating and promotion costs last year. And we promise to return the subsequent operating costs of $9100.
about the BitShares trademark, we have always been BTS++. After the GooglePlay version goes live, we adjust to the current name and icon based on community recommendations (including your comments in the telegram).
We are very grateful, so we are also actively seeking to put on top of bitshares.org, AppStore and so on. :)
Email:contact@btsplusplus.com
Witness:btspp-witness

Offline btspp

But as we replied above, our WP content is only responsible for the DEVELOPMENT of the APP. This is an open source community software.
ANYONE CAN OPERATE. (Of course you can run the app yourself and use your own faucet.)

While this is true, you are already operating the app on behalf of the community in the Google App Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.bitshares.app

And I very much like that, and I would like to keep it that way. The app is branded for BitShares and as such _should_ benefit the community with incoming referral rewards. I always assumed that the public codebase that is available is the community version (as it should be IMO!). Of course now any third party could copy, re-brand and use their own faucet.

2. About the replacement of the BBF faucet, it also depends on the progress of the BBF, or Apple's progress, not entirely determined by us.

BBF never had the intention to create a new version of the app with another faucet, the app that you are distributing is the community version in my eyes. Providing the same app twice would hurt the ecosystem. We will keep you posted on the certificates.
Hello stefan
I want to give you a detailed explanation. We are not planning to offer two versions on AppStore and GooglePlay. After the Apple Developer account and the Google Developer account are completed. We will re-release the current version with the account requested by BBF, and this version will use the community's faucet. There are no two different versions in the store.

Offline btspp

1. Will do. Thanks. and re Faucet - Correct, if its not having activity/marketing funded/adopted by Worker. I'm quite sure that before you joined BitShares through worker, those referrals were x6 to x10 less - without even looking. Please correct me if i'm wrong.
2. Update on progress from both parties would be more reasonable, just to understand who is slow. We do have faucet worker that is funded and shouldn't be taking 2 months to properly sign you up for it.
3. Paying developers by having enough BTS to do CR means your worker is over-funded. CR 1.33 on BitUSD is disaster and please adjust it properly (to minimum of 1.6).
Chee®s
1、I think the x6 to x10 data is not very accurate. According to our observations, most of our last month's share was from the ACRLL/CNY trading pair. I guess they are not BTS users.
2、We also hope to complete this as soon as possible. However, according to the news that stefan gave me, Apple should have good news next week. I think this part should be very fast.
3、This is the same as before. I can't control the investment behavior of other members. I think he was 1.6 or above or 2.0 before. Just because the market was forced to drop to 1.33, he did not want it.

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher
But as we replied above, our WP content is only responsible for the DEVELOPMENT of the APP. This is an open source community software.
ANYONE CAN OPERATE. (Of course you can run the app yourself and use your own faucet.)

While this is true, you are already operating the app on behalf of the community in the Google App Store:

And I very much like that, and I would like to keep it that way. The app is branded for BitShares and as such _should_ benefit the community with incoming referral rewards. I always assumed that the public codebase that is available is the community version (as it should be IMO!). Of course now any third party could copy, re-brand and use their own faucet.

2. About the replacement of the BBF faucet, it also depends on the progress of the BBF, or Apple's progress, not entirely determined by us.

BBF never had the intention to create a new version of the app with another faucet, the app that you are distributing is the community version in my eyes. Providing the same app twice would hurt the ecosystem. We will keep you posted on the certificates.

And as any other BitShares WALLET should be using BitShares Faucet.

e.g.
- bitshares.org
- BitShares UI
- BitShares Community UI (even not finalized, Trusty had to remove their own faucet during development)

Another thing is this:

1) You nicely selected yourself as an escrow
2) You did resale of finished app that you publicly open-sourced as the terms of the worker
3) You are representing BitShares, and unless BitShares has income from you - sense of referrals, in what business sense would be normal to have costs only towards worker ?

Again, "fair" is here an issue, not the original terms. And as far I can see, you silently took ~31,000.00 USD extra in July from that BitShares branding.

If you came by yourself and said - HERE 50% to blockchain, 50% to us, i'm sure nobody would dispute.

Chee®s
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl

Offline Digital Lucifer

• View Profile
    • BitShares
Take a screenshot on all btspp accounts for current market sharing fee vested and stop playing around. What you took in July from it covers 1/3 of my entire infrastructure worker for a year.
If you were transparent by yourself 100% on market fee sharing profits, nobody would fud - but you took it silently and after negotiations for community faucet (in Shanghai with BBF).

1) Screenshots + FULL REPORT ON CURRENT MARKET SHARING FEE within 48 hours
2) Finalize the faucet deal with BBF/BitShares.eu within a week.
3) RESTORE PROPER CR on YOUR ACCOUNTS. only 2 accounts (how many devs worker claims actually?!@#) are being paid by worker, and one of them is the enemy of the markets/smartcoins. (e.g. Holding CR on bitUSD 1.33 while borrowed money is still dumped from the DEX)

Or stop the worker, or start a new worker through PROPER escrow. Obviously MultiSig means nothing.

1. You can check the full report information here. Here we also provide you with a report information that has been exported.

3. At this point, we don't understand what you mean. However, what I want to explain to you, it is completely funny to judge only the number of accounts that have "acquired funds". We also pay fiat currency salaries to some members.
I don't think it's more reasonable about the bitUSD issue. Our members have full control over their salary, whether it is used to increase mortgages or other purposes.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us. We are always available to answer your questions.

1. Will do. Thanks. and re Faucet - Correct, if its not having activity/marketing funded/adopted by Worker. I'm quite sure that before you joined BitShares through worker, those referrals were x6 to x10 less - without even looking. Please correct me if i'm wrong.
2. Update on progress from both parties would be more reasonable, just to understand who is slow. We do have faucet worker that is funded and shouldn't be taking 2 months to properly sign you up for it.
3. Paying developers by having enough BTS to do CR means your worker is over-funded. CR 1.33 on BitUSD is disaster and please adjust it properly (to minimum of 1.6).

Chee®s
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 03:47:45 am by Digital Lucifer »
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline lin5464

• View Profile
  • BitShares: lin5464

Fair enough.
I don't see any problem with the  BTSPP team using their own faucet on their own website:btspp.io.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 02:47:59 am by lin5464 »

Offline btspp

BitShares移动端钱包 / BTS++ v2.6 更新 (iOS和安卓均以更新)。

更新日志
  1、增加助记词登录模式(兼容轻钱包和鼓鼓两种助记词登录)
  2、交易界面优化,可自定义交易额下单(增强体验,交易更便捷)
  3、优化挂撤单等交易逻辑,增强体验(解决了由于无法支付广播手续费导致无法撤单的问题)。
  4、改善增加资产明细显示内容对于资产销毁、强清等明细的显示细节。
  5、改善提亮输入框细节。

官网APP下载地址:https://app.btspp.io
GooglePlay地址:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.bitshares.app
官网:https://btspp.io
电报:https://t.me/btsplusplus
GitHub源代码仓库:https://github.com/bitshares/bitshares-mobile-app

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BitShares Mobile (Original BTS++) v2.6 update (updated both for iOS and Android).

What's new?
1. Add the mnemonic login mode (compatible with the Reference Wallet and MagicWallet.)
2. Trading interface optimization, user can customize the transaction amount to place orders.
3. Optimize the cancellation of orders and enhance the experience .
4. Improve the display details of the asset display details for asset reserve, settlement, etc.
5. Fix the bug in the calculation of the number of force settlement orders.

Official download address: https://app.btspp.io
GooglePlay address: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.bitshares.app
Official website: https://btspp.io/
Telegram: https://t.me/btsplusplus
Github: https://github.com/bitshares/bitshares-mobile-app

Offline btspp

Take a screenshot on all btspp accounts for current market sharing fee vested and stop playing around. What you took in July from it covers 1/3 of my entire infrastructure worker for a year.
If you were transparent by yourself 100% on market fee sharing profits, nobody would fud - but you took it silently and after negotiations for community faucet (in Shanghai with BBF).

3) RESTORE PROPER CR on YOUR ACCOUNTS. only 2 accounts (how many devs worker claims actually?!@#) are being paid by worker, and one of them is the enemy of the markets/smartcoins. (e.g. Holding CR on bitUSD 1.33 while borrowed money is still dumped from the DEX)

Or stop the worker, or start a new worker through PROPER escrow. Obviously MultiSig means nothing.

1. You can check the full report information here. Here we also provide you with a report information that has been exported.

3. At this point, we don't understand what you mean. However, what I want to explain to you, it is completely funny to judge only the number of accounts that have "acquired funds". We also pay fiat currency salaries to some members.
I don't think it's more reasonable about the bitUSD issue. Our members have full control over their salary, whether it is used to increase mortgages or other purposes.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us. We are always available to answer your questions.

Offline Digital Lucifer

• View Profile
    • BitShares
Isn't the Marketing fee sharing income way higher than your base opertion cost $9100 (63k cny) ?
I asked before about the income of market fee sharing because i saw the same as abit did that you got bigger amounts of cny from the vesting balance of the market fee sharing which was over 120k cny in a single month which i guess were not planned in your calculation.There is no sign this income will dry out soon.

Personly i didn't vote for the worker of BTSPP because i think you already get a big unexpected income which doesn't justify anymore the need of over $300k usd from the reserve fund which i also consider a bit expensiv

btspp-registrar transfer 80000 CNY to btspp-team 2019/07/30 07:19:42 39632804
btspp-registrar transfer 40000 CNY to btspp-team 2019/07/23 08:29:24 39433112
btspp-registrar transfer 5000 CNY to btspp-team 2019/07/16 02:52:57 39225329

1,关于我们的worker工作内容是为社区开发一款移动端产品,包含规划的功能或社区需求的功能开发。完成后并最终开源。开源的代码任何个人或者企业都可以自行使用或运营(目前已知CTS和GDEX皆有在使用部分或全部该代码)
2,现运营并提供苹果和安卓下载的比特股移动钱包(bts++)的运营成本和收入不包含在worker工作内容之内。
3,中国区域由于政策原因无法上架区域商店进行下载等原因我们将继续运营现有的产品。未来我们希望将比特股移动钱包放到官网、苹果、谷歌商店下载并采用社区水龙头。(需要BBF的协助和配合,目前正在推进中)
4,由于手续费返佣是在我们woker通过后新加入的功能,并在之后拥有收入所以我们将取消并退还原计划的9100美元的基础运营成本费用。
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
1. About our worker work is to develop a mobile product for the community, including functional development of planned functions or community needs. After the completion and eventually open source. Open source code can be used or operated by any individual or business (currently both CTS and GDEX use some or all of this code)
2. The operating costs and income of BitShare Mobile Wallet (bts++), which is currently operating and providing Apple and Android downloads, are not included in the work of the worker.
3. We will continue to operate existing products due to reasons such as the inability to upload regional stores for download due to policy reasons. In the future, we hope to put the BitShare mobile wallet on the official website, Apple, Google Store and use the community faucet. (requires assistance and cooperation from BBF, currently under progress)
4. Since the marketing fee share is a new feature after we worker passes, and then has revenue, we will cancel and refund the planned base operating cost of $9,100.

Hello Thul3
As I replied to you earlier, I think this extra income is quite unstable, and currently it is about 200CNY per day.
In July, because the Market Fee sharing was just launched, many of our previous big whale users have not yet learned. Therefore, some of the fees are relatively shared. Now that this group of people has been updated to their own referrals or faucet, our income has been reduced a lot.

So this is not a sustainable income. And then we will replace the version of faucet such as AppStore, GooglePlay, bitshares.org with the version of the community, and there will be no such income.

In summary, I hope you can vote for us. Thank you.

48 hours is expiring tomorrow. Please provide as requested.

Chee®s
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline Digital Lucifer

• View Profile
    • BitShares
Isn't the Marketing fee sharing income way higher than your base opertion cost $9100 (63k cny) ?
I asked before about the income of market fee sharing because i saw the same as abit did that you got bigger amounts of cny from the vesting balance of the market fee sharing which was over 120k cny in a single month which i guess were not planned in your calculation.There is no sign this income will dry out soon.

Personly i didn't vote for the worker of BTSPP because i think you already get a big unexpected income which doesn't justify anymore the need of over $300k usd from the reserve fund which i also consider a bit expensiv

1,关于我们的worker工作内容是为社区开发一款移动端产品,包含规划的功能或社区需求的功能开发。完成后并最终开源。开源的代码任何个人或者企业都可以自行使用或运营(目前已知CTS和GDEX皆有在使用部分或全部该代码)
3,中国区域由于政策原因无法上架区域商店进行下载等原因我们将继续运营现有的产品。未来我们希望将比特股移动钱包放到官网、苹果、谷歌商店下载并采用社区水龙头。(需要BBF的协助和配合,目前正在推进中)
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
1. About our worker work is to develop a mobile product for the community, including functional development of planned functions or community needs. After the completion and eventually open source. Open source code can be used or operated by any individual or business (currently both CTS and GDEX use some or all of this code)
2. The operating costs and income of BitShare Mobile Wallet (bts++), which is currently operating and providing Apple and Android downloads, are not included in the work of the worker.
3. We will continue to operate existing products due to reasons such as the inability to upload regional stores for download due to policy reasons. In the future, we hope to put the BitShare mobile wallet on the official website, Apple, Google Store and use the community faucet. (requires assistance and cooperation from BBF, currently under progress)
4. Since the marketing fee share is a new feature after we worker passes, and then has revenue, we will cancel and refund the planned base operating cost of $9,100.

Hello Thul3
As I replied to you earlier, I think this extra income is quite unstable, and currently it is about 200CNY per day.
In July, because the Market Fee sharing was just launched, many of our previous big whale users have not yet learned. Therefore, some of the fees are relatively shared. Now that this group of people has been updated to their own referrals or faucet, our income has been reduced a lot.

So this is not a sustainable income. And then we will replace the version of faucet such as AppStore, GooglePlay, bitshares.org with the version of the community, and there will be no such income.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 03:16:23 am by Digital Lucifer »
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline btspp

Although our WP is above the refund, it is also very unstable. This will cause our team to distract a lot of energy from lobbying. So I hope that you and baozi can vote for us, we can concentrate on developing our products.
Best Regards

Offline btspp

Hello Thul3

Offline Thul3

• View Profile

« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 05:52:53 pm by Thul3 »

Offline btspp

« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 04:30:41 pm by btspp »