Main > Stakeholder Proposals

[Worker Proposal] BitAsset PhD Research project - University of Colorado

(1/9) > >>

bench:

--- Quote from: Customminer on August 28, 2019, 12:26:11 am ---I believe this WP will be more productive for this purpose; threads on bitsharestalk are usually pretty quiet.

--- End quote ---
No, because you are now on the bitAsset research project thread!

R:

--- Quote from: bench on August 27, 2019, 10:50:16 pm ---
--- Quote from: Customminer on August 27, 2019, 08:31:21 pm ---This worker proposal could provide new smartcoin setting profiles for multiple theoretical assets & that's valuable information to me and probably others.

--- End quote ---
If you are unsure how to set parameters, you should open a separate topic.

--- End quote ---
I believe this WP will be more productive for this purpose; threads on bitsharestalk are usually pretty quiet.

bench:

--- Quote from: abit on August 27, 2019, 01:31:32 pm ---There is no unlimited liquidity.

--- End quote ---
It was only a thought experiment, like the research. The experiment was chosen to highlight the real elephant is in the room.

--- Quote from: Customminer on August 27, 2019, 08:31:21 pm ---This worker proposal could provide new smartcoin setting profiles for multiple theoretical assets & that's valuable information to me and probably others.

--- End quote ---
If you are unsure how to set parameters, you should think yourself or open a separate topic.

bench:

--- Quote from: abit on August 27, 2019, 01:31:32 pm ---There is no unlimited liquidity.

--- End quote ---
It was only a thought experiment, like the research. The experiment was chosen to highlight the real elephant is in the room.

--- End quote ---
If you are unsure how to set parameters, you should open a separate topic.

R:

--- Quote from: bench on August 27, 2019, 11:32:15 am ---
--- Quote from: ioBanker on August 27, 2019, 07:45:32 am ---I don't see how this worker would help the value of BTS.

--- End quote ---
Not only you see no value in this worker, but also the majority of the voters see now value in this worker proposal.

We already know:
MCR = 2.0 -> low liquidity -> unsafe
MCR = 1.01 -> unlimited liquidity -> 100% safe

Our problem is now liquidity and BTS price and not to set the parameter for MCR/MSSR!

My proposal does solve the problem by increasing the liquidity and the demand for BTS:
Margin position liquidity pool - https://github.com/bitshares/bsips/issues/182

--- End quote ---
How would you configure the settings for algorithm based assets? Not all smartcoins are market pegged assets & the recommended settings and possibilities for algorithm based assets is lacking.

This worker proposal could provide new smartcoin setting profiles for multiple theoretical assets & that's valuable information to me and probably others.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version