Author Topic: Core Team Worker Funding Status  (Read 3074 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline matle85

• View Profile
That's great Ryan. Thank you.

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher
I am pleased to announce that the Core Team Worker has fully funded its 2019 budget in bitCNY value due to the increased valuation of the BTS token. I am reaching out to proxies and community members to suspend their votes for this WP to allow other valuable initiatives to receive funding. The Core Team will continue its development efforts from the accumulated budget holdings in escrow with the BitShares Blockchain Foundation (should BTS valuation drop I may request lifting the vote suspension to fund the original intent).

Respectfully,
Ryan R. Fox
Development Coordinator

Many thanks for all of your hard work and proper management of Core worker and its funding.

@biophil - don't believe your worker will be an issue to have votes/funding, it's pretty much important contribution/collaboration for the ecosystem :)
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
+5% +5% +5%

Time for more marketing proposals 8)

Or for an advanced research program! ;)
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline Bangzi

• View Profile
    • Steemit: Bangzi
  • BitShares: bangzi
+5% +5% +5%

Time for more marketing proposals 8)
Bitshares DEX - Over 1000 Coins, Buy, Sell, Transfer & List Any Coins |Free Signup Today: https://wallet.bitshares.org/?r=bangzi

Offline Fox

I am pleased to announce that the Core Team Worker has fully funded its 2019 budget in bitCNY value due to the increased valuation of the BTS token. I am reaching out to proxies and community members to suspend their votes for this WP to allow other valuable initiatives to receive funding. The Core Team will continue its development efforts from the accumulated budget holdings in escrow with the BitShares Blockchain Foundation (should BTS valuation drop I may request lifting the vote suspension to fund the original intent).

Respectfully,
Ryan R. Fox
Development Coordinator
Witness: fox