Author Topic: [Committee Member] - b-dex's proposal to join the bitshares committee  (Read 3076 times)

Offline btspp

Email:contact@btsplusplus.com
Witness:btspp-witness

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher
I would like to officaly propose myself as committee as i belive the spirit in the committee is gone and it's time to replace some inactive committee members to get the spirit back.
My desire is that the committee gets more pro active to get bitshares targeted back to top.
Currently an active price support would be my main focus as i consider currently the debt holders as one of the most important key factors on bitshares. 
My desire would be also a better communcation between "foreigners" and "chinese" members because in my opinion it currently gets in a wrong direction even i agree that limiting spending supports
the BTS price.

Hope i will get your vote to hopefully be able to make some positive changes with some great people who are already there.

Committee Name    B-DEX

With my very humble proxy weight - voted without question!

Waiting patiently for those radical changes coming to committee for a discussion :) :)

Good luck Thule

Chee®s
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Committee Name    B-DEX
Cool! More opinions and a fresh wind in the committee.
Support!

Offline clockwork

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: clockwork
I would like to officaly propose myself as committee as i belive the spirit in the committee is gone and it's time to replace some inactive committee members to get the spirit back.
My desire is that the committee gets more pro active to get bitshares targeted back to top.
Currently an active price support would be my main focus as i consider currently the debt holders as one of the most important key factors on bitshares. 
My desire would be also a better communcation between "foreigners" and "chinese" members because in my opinion it currently gets in a wrong direction even i agree that limiting spending supports
the BTS price.

Hope i will get your vote to hopefully be able to make some positive changes with some great people who are already there.

Committee Name    B-DEX

Voted. We've had plenty of heated arguments and don't always agree but it will be nice to have another person with actual opinions, willing to discuss and provide arguments for things in the committee.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
the BTS price.

Committee Name    B-DEX