Main > Stakeholder Proposals

[Poll] BSIP59:Reduce MCR of bitUSD to 1.5

(1/5) > >>

bitcrab:

--- Quote from: Digital Lucifer on August 18, 2019, 06:48:15 am ---Updated my votes as well 2019-08-17 02:14:57 (GMT +7)

Support MCR for BitEUR to 1.6 and BitUSD to 1.5, with MSSR 1.02 and 1.01 along GS protection.

More liquidity and less harm to both precious and very needed smartcoin.

@bitcrab
Please, evaluate and open discussion how possibly we could restore BitBTC - hence we have working HTLC function and actually can develop a trustless native built-in gateway through HTLC with Bitcoin blockchain.

Chee®s

--- End quote ---

it will revive when BTS/BTC price restore to a certain level...

anyway, I don't think bitBTC make big sense, we need not to pay much efforts to cultivate it.

first, it is difficult and make little sense to peg an asset with big fluctuations.

second, to peg USD&CNY because we want to make fiat be transferred freely in Internet. however, BTS can already be freely transferred, no need to create another asset to peg it.

Digital Lucifer:
Updated my votes as well 2019-08-17 02:14:57 (GMT +7)

Support MCR for BitEUR to 1.6 and BitUSD to 1.5, with MSSR 1.02 and 1.01 along GS protection.

More liquidity and less harm to both precious and very needed smartcoins.

@bitcrab
Please, evaluate and open discussion how possibly we could restore BitBTC - hence we have working HTLC function and actually can develop a trustless native built-in gateway through HTLC with Bitcoin blockchain.

Chee®s

Thul3:
Poll has been voted active

bitcrab:
I hope all voters can consider this proposal carefully and understand how it can help the BTS ecosystem.

BTS is under big price pressure, that's why China community vote refund400k to reduce the inflation.

the low price keep on hurting the holders' confidence, it's necessary to find ways to make BTS price more sustainable, to reduce inflation from workers is part of the efforts, although it may hurt some contributors.

We need to find more efficient ways, to reduce MCR is another way, it can increase smartcoin supply and make the ecosystem more healthy.

please support this!

bench:

--- Quote from: bitcrab on August 11, 2019, 09:37:05 am ---What will happen if USD MCR is 1.5?

--- End quote ---
More people will borrow bitUSD, which does increase liquidity. Low liquidity is the bigger problem, than reducing MCR from 1.6 to 1.5. Without liquidity every MCR is too low.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version