Main > Stakeholder Proposals

Proxy: dls.cipher

(1/5) > >>

Digital Lucifer:
I've given my vote of support to terradacs-bp witness (Account ID: 1.2.1614107 - current status: Backup)

Reason is not activity or technical knowledge behind. BEOS was launched in April 2019 and collected through their rain/mana and snow falls a lot of BTS with ability to vote with it. In the tough times where Consensus can't find agreement on half of the workers or how it should operate, they haven't abused that power and they showed support to many around here.

Since, that was their free will, based on fairness showed until now and support to the network, I'm setting example to show that support back.

If terradacs-bp proves to be reliable block producer, respect the requirements on price feeds and has healthy production of blocks - its a benefit to the network. If not, vote will be removed.

I would be requesting that someone technical open the thread and does BP updates here publicly on forum, as any other BP does. Expressing your opinion is important, no matter what is your opinion.

Chee®s

Digital Lucifer:

--- Quote from: Digital Lucifer on August 18, 2019, 03:22:38 am ---I have removed my support from BTSPP Mobile Wallet worker ( ID: 1.14.198 ), until team provides requested details for more transparency.

Read more https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=28460.msg334018#msg334018

Chee®s

--- End quote ---

I have restored my vote back for BTSPP Mobile Wallet worker ( ID: 1.14.198 ). Despite the things that i personally dislike in the process, worker has no definitions/rules on market fee sharing and despite that - they do/did deliver what is/was promised.

Chee®s

Digital Lucifer:
I have removed my support from BTSPP Mobile Wallet worker ( ID: 1.14.198 ), until team provides requested details for more transparency.

Read more https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=28460.msg334018#msg334018

Chee®s

Digital Lucifer:

--- Quote from: Thom on August 15, 2019, 03:17:00 pm ---Thanks for your support DL.

Once again, voted out. This time by biggest delta, was in the 600 million vote range, now in the 400s. I appear to have lost the support of 2 proxies early yesterday.

I just finished upgrading my feeds to use Zapata's feed script, but can't put it into operation while being voted out.

--- End quote ---

You are most welcome. You were one of the worst who accepted me around here, being who I am in late 2017-early 2018. Appreciate all the support through times, and respect your consistency and reporting you still do provide around here.

Hope that you get voted back in sooner than later.

Chee®s

Thom:
Thanks for your support DL.

Once again, voted out. This time by biggest delta, was in the 600 million vote range, now in the 400s. I appear to have lost the support of 2 proxies early yesterday.

I just finished upgrading my feeds to use Zapata's feed script, but can't put it into operation while being voted out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version