Main > General Discussion

Bitshares Marketing Group

(1/4) > >>

Dinko:
Hello people. As I live in the cheap outsourced "Silicon Valley" in EU - Bulgaria, I have an idea of us recruiting professional marketing company with cryptocurency major. Yes there is such out there and the headquarters are in Sofia. Should I contact them for an offer so we can finally got something real going on with this marketing already?

bitstopia2049:

--- Quote from: Digital Lucifer on September 18, 2019, 06:44:46 pm ---
--- Quote from: abit on September 18, 2019, 12:28:11 am ---
--- Quote from: bitstopia2049 on September 16, 2019, 07:51:59 pm ---
--- Quote from: Digital Lucifer on August 05, 2019, 10:57:13 pm ---Set to sticky, hopefully more people will see even if no activity.

Chee®s

--- End quote ---

Why moved from Sticky?

--- End quote ---
Actually people ignore sticky posts.

--- End quote ---

So we should change basic forum functionalities that serve purpose for nearly 2 decades millions just because of dozens of ignorant users ?

e.g. If there is no activity on the post, it will drop to bottom of the 1st pagination page or even move to 2nd. If its set to sticky, it remains on top forever.

--- End quote ---

It's true a lot of people ignore sticky posts.....IF the subject is irrelevant to their needs or interests or they have read it all before.. but I assumed that BitShares Marketing would be relevant to all, (except Spam bots) and would last until

a)  the end of the Internet
b) the end of BitShares (purchased by Facebook?)
c) the end of Oil  or
d) the end of money   (i.e when everything is free !)

Digital Lucifer:

--- Quote from: abit on September 18, 2019, 12:28:11 am ---
--- Quote from: Digital Lucifer on August 05, 2019, 10:57:13 pm ---Set to sticky, hopefully more people will see even if no activity.

Chee®s

--- End quote ---

Why moved from Sticky?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

So we should change basic forum functionalities that serve purpose for nearly 2 decades millions just because of dozens of ignorant users ?

e.g. If there is no activity on the post, it will drop to bottom of the 1st pagination page or even move to 2nd. If its set to sticky, it remains on top forever.

abit:

Chee®s

--- End quote ---

Why moved from Sticky?

--- End quote ---

bitstopia2049:

Chee®s

--- End quote ---

Why moved from Sticky?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version