Author Topic: Noir Investment Group : NoirShares  (Read 80882 times)

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
snapshot taken...
so I could theoretically sell my pts?
Any time limit to claim noirbits with PTS private keys?
thx

Yes i already know how much to give you so you are free to do as you wish. Including donating some PTS after launch of Investment options in a few hours

--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
snapshot taken...
so I could theoretically sell my pts?
Any time limit to claim noirbits with PTS private keys?
thx

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
guys, you should calm down a little and stick to facts and etiquette! No one is forced to participate anywhere.
You don't like ... you don't use! as easy.

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
So basicly you are waving your promises away for noirbits holders and giving the import to PTS holders?

Also looks like PTS is in a big pump.

Really time to leave this one far behind as i know how horrible your support was for NoirBits.

That people still fall for this stuff...

If you were really a Noirbits holder, you had over two months to join the discussion over how to move forward. If you were really a long time supporter of Noirbits, you'd remember that against my advice, people went with  a fork made by an over enthusiastic pool owner and they ended up being left in the dirt. Rather than be sensitive and hurt, i took it back and added it to my plans.

i am building a platform for it to grow far beyond that. If you impatient, then by all means, help us gather resources to pay for the development of the exchange.

What discussion? The discussion where you never gave answers but made fake promises to Noirbits holders by given them noirshares by holding noribits? Do we really have to quote yourself? There was no discussion possible with you if you never give a proper answer.

To bad that protoshares is involved with this after the failure of memorycoin. Time to sell my BTC AGS key and put my money ethereum. Looks like bitcloud didn't leave this ship without sense

My opinion is that you are a sour individual who wanted to cash in early and get rich quick without putting any effort. such shallow thinking is not viable in the crypto equity area. You could have simply asked for NRS instead you wish to throw accusations in my face, doesnt say nuch for your motivations. NRB will have it's platform and if you are unhappy that is has been seperated from NRS then you do not share my vision. Lol, have you tried contacting me?  I seem to post  skype name every few days, no word from you. Get past what ever problems you are having and choose what you wish to do. If you do not believe NRB are worth holding, then noone will force you to. However, you have snubbed NRB,NRS and PTS in one post, which leaves me wondering if you even understand the ideas here.

NRB== CRYTPTOCOIN
NRS== CRYPTOCOIN/EQUITY

they serve different purposes and will have different platforms.

lol below was your final talk on importing NRB on the NRS genesis block, quoted from on the noirbits forum. i was involved with that forum from the start as team member under a different nick because i just wanted to see where this would end. Also with mining NRS i was busy for a week now so it's not about getting rich quick which i cannot say about how you do your things :)

I have compiled a list of the officers in charge of this project. most of my free time has been used working on designing the shares and a new currency. I will import all balances from NRB, I now have the data to back my earlier claims that scrypt coins are done for and the current implementation of hashcash algo is obsolete.

Like any currency ours needs to respond to changes on a global scale, in a manner not easily manipulated by a single entity with the $$$ or politics. My new proposed design further explores the realistic viability of fullscale deployment of a digital currency. To that effect, i am now overwhelmed by some of the work and as a result i need a coder or two to assist with the workload. For those who have seen my work on other forums, i will be implementing a Software license along with this new currency to protect actual investors.

The new skype chat group will be opened midweek for face to face communication. A for the financial and documentation side........WE ARE SET!!!!

There was never ever mentioned anything about PTS, you are such a douche barwizi. Good luck with your NRS

http://noirbitstalk.org/index.php?topic=13.0

check the dates, have you wondered why things changed?

this crypto culture is based on transparancy and the only thing i see with this is a big mess on communication with details somewhere hidden in a off topic part of the bitshares forum. I thought you said that all communication would go through the noirbits forum? This is deff a cover to hide your launch and no, i didn't miss the boat as i was here before your precious snapshot. It's about "trust"  if you want longtime support for your equity. Im off, good luck and dont forget your community next time :)

that's even worse!!!!!!! do you think i posted this here? it was moved here, read first before you start drawing conclusions. and read the NoirShares launch thread on noirbitstalk, it's empty because my posts have had no responses, see here :- http://noirbitstalk.org/index.php?topic=13.0 and look at the dates. There is no boat to miss.

Offline stickhead

• View Profile
So basicly you are waving your promises away for noirbits holders and giving the import to PTS holders?

Really time to leave this one far behind as i know how horrible your support was for NoirBits.

If you were really a Noirbits holder, you had over two months to join the discussion over how to move forward. If you were really a long time supporter of Noirbits, you'd remember that against my advice, people went with  a fork made by an over enthusiastic pool owner and they ended up being left in the dirt. Rather than be sensitive and hurt, i took it back and added it to my plans.

i am building a platform for it to grow far beyond that. If you impatient, then by all means, help us gather resources to pay for the development of the exchange.

What discussion? The discussion where you never gave answers but made fake promises to Noirbits holders by given them noirshares by holding noribits? Do we really have to quote yourself? There was no discussion possible with you if you never give a proper answer.

To bad that protoshares is involved with this after the failure of memorycoin. Time to sell my BTC AGS key and put my money ethereum. Looks like bitcloud didn't leave this ship without sense

My opinion is that you are a sour individual who wanted to cash in early and get rich quick without putting any effort. such shallow thinking is not viable in the crypto equity area. You could have simply asked for NRS instead you wish to throw accusations in my face, doesnt say nuch for your motivations. NRB will have it's platform and if you are unhappy that is has been seperated from NRS then you do not share my vision. Lol, have you tried contacting me?  I seem to post  skype name every few days, no word from you. Get past what ever problems you are having and choose what you wish to do. If you do not believe NRB are worth holding, then noone will force you to. However, you have snubbed NRB,NRS and PTS in one post, which leaves me wondering if you even understand the ideas here.

NRB== CRYTPTOCOIN
NRS== CRYPTOCOIN/EQUITY

lol below was your final talk on importing NRB on the NRS genesis block, quoted from on the noirbits forum. i was involved with that forum from the start as team member under a different nick because i just wanted to see where this would end. Also with mining NRS i was busy for a week now so it's not about getting rich quick which i cannot say about how you do your things :)

I have compiled a list of the officers in charge of this project. most of my free time has been used working on designing the shares and a new currency. I will import all balances from NRB, I now have the data to back my earlier claims that scrypt coins are done for and the current implementation of hashcash algo is obsolete.

Like any currency ours needs to respond to changes on a global scale, in a manner not easily manipulated by a single entity with the $$$ or politics. My new proposed design further explores the realistic viability of fullscale deployment of a digital currency. To that effect, i am now overwhelmed by some of the work and as a result i need a coder or two to assist with the workload. For those who have seen my work on other forums, i will be implementing a Software license along with this new currency to protect actual investors.

The new skype chat group will be opened midweek for face to face communication. A for the financial and documentation side........WE ARE SET!!!!

There was never ever mentioned anything about PTS, you are such a douche barwizi. Good luck with your NRS

this crypto culture is based on transparancy and the only thing i see with this is a big mess on communication with details somewhere hidden in a off topic part of the bitshares forum. I thought you said that all communication would go through the noirbits forum? This is deff a cover to hide your launch and no, i didn't miss the boat as i was here before your precious snapshot. It's about "trust"  if you want longtime support for your equity. Im off, good luck and dont forget your community next time :)
~ silence is the virtue of fools ~

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org

NRB== CRYTPTOCOIN
NRS== CRYPTOCOIN/EQUITY

Hi!

I just registered and am trying to understand what the exact value of the NRBs is that I am just holding? You already said it is at first the only currency accepted by Noirbank. What happens to NRBs if that changes? Does it still make sense to hold and buy even more NRB?

NRB is the crypto currency of choice for anything i develop, so their value at the moment is what you see on Cryptsy. But, when the infrastructure is in place and NRS is publicly available, NRB will be the currency we accept for transactions and deposits. This means to use any service offred, you need NRB...the price will rise.

So, NoirBank has been put on a back vurner until there is enough infrastructure to warrant a bank......what does that platform have to do with this one? If you understand the difference.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 11:53:55 am by barwizi »

Offline stickhead

• View Profile

NRB== CRYTPTOCOIN
NRS== CRYPTOCOIN/EQUITY

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org

NRB== CRYTPTOCOIN
NRS== CRYPTOCOIN/EQUITY

wut??????? lol

*too
*memorycoin is not a failure, it was simply over valued at launch and is now approaching it's rightful price. If you actually checked you'd see there is a lot of developments in that area.
*Your wish to move to Ethereum is clearly not because you understand the mechanics in these ventures, you are simply looking for a short cut. 
* bitcloud has no bearing here, wow you really do not understand the difference

Offline stickhead

• View Profile

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
{
"version" : "v0.1.3.0-g99999-boc",
"protocolversion" : 60006,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 3026,
"moneysupply" : 491892.00000000,
"connections" : 5,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "41.78.77.178",
"difficulty" : 0.00001499,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1392467028,
"keypoolsize" : 103,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

{
"blocks" : 3026,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00001499,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespermin" : "No information yet. Wait at least 4 minutes after starting mining for estimate.",
"networkhashps" : 209,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

i will allocate the 5% by days end. It falls to each individual to maintain their own %, i cannot control whether you remember to stake.

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org

« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 07:38:35 am by barwizi »

Offline stickhead

• View Profile

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
Downloaded Windows client, connects and updates fine. But get Runtime error as soon as I start to mine. "setgenerate true" is right command for mining?

9T9q1zQemXBePujXE94ydn6S1F5HR2pmEL

either use a vm for linux or wait for new client and miner. sorry

Offline soniq

• View Profile
Downloaded Windows client, connects and updates fine. But get Runtime error as soon as I start to mine. "setgenerate true" is right command for mining?

9T9q1zQemXBePujXE94ydn6S1F5HR2pmEL
Pr7V9GUm59dtKWXG6RJSymPsyCaCKWwNEj
Soniq on Bitcointalk -- Verified
Bitshares btsx:soniq