Author Topic: Noir Investment Group : NoirShares  (Read 80593 times)

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile
I have sent the first batch of giveaway shares.watch out for more random tips and giveaways.

I would love to be part of the giveaway if I knew what to do.  Are PTS holders still getting 1%?

Thanks for the Mac wallet.

9j9zkB5bWZrdPZd8w52iRADtKK1oXtczEz
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 03:48:23 am by JakeThePanda »

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
I have sent the first batch of giveaway shares.watch out for more random tips and giveaways.
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile
I wish this stuff was more user friendly for the technically challenged.  I have no idea what to do.  Is the wallet compatible with Mac?  Why do I have the feeling that's a no.

This is the reason developers are usually in he backend of most companies and don't deal with customers (see the movie Officespace  ;D).  You guys don't design things to make it easy for the general population.  If we want crypto to go mainstream this has to change or it will just stay buried in it's own underworld.   :-\ :'( :-[ ??? :o :( >:(

i agree, i'm not really good at articulating, it takes time for me to be coherent in anything other than technical work. I'm offering an immediate 300 NRS Bounty for the Production of a Getting Started Guide.  800 NRS for a fully functional Windows Wallet and a further 800 for Mac.

Thanks.  Sorry for the rant, but I guess it worked. :P

Is it hard to make a one click download with a huge icon on the main website?  This is directed at every coin, not just yours. 
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 04:25:43 pm by JakeThePanda »

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
I wish this stuff was more user friendly for the technically challenged.  I have no idea what to do.  Is the wallet compatible with Mac?  Why do I have the feeling that's a no.

This is the reason developers are usually in he backend of most companies and don't deal with customers (see the movie Officespace  ;D).  You guys don't design things to make it easy for the general population.  If we want crypto to go mainstream this has to change or it will just stay buried in it's own underworld.   :-\ :'( :-[ ??? :o :( >:(

i agree, i'm not really good at articulating, it takes time for me to be coherent in anything other than technical work. I'm offering an immediate 300 NRS Bounty for the Production of a Getting Started Guide.  800 NRS for a fully functional Windows Wallet and a further 800 for Mac.

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile

Offline jackie

• View Profile
  • BitShares: d
DwwfFhVbjGUrzrvzjivTmUb3F7nphompt1

Offline Kenof

• View Profile
there is no rule against posting your addresses and receiving some coin for your patience guys...hint hint  :)

+5%  :D

9k2wgZcezZFdHiJuJ5f1TNLVP3UvpGGLyt
Making life easier.

Offline JA

• View Profile
there is no rule against posting your addresses and receiving some coin for your patience guys...hint hint  :)
9nwCNdPmHFNo5gsQkpSuuEwKL5dpF19K7K

can i habe pizza pls ?
thanks b0ss

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Can I haz some cheez?
9TcVmAby1L5xTHYFX6rCdJkJbENrYjjxga

Offline graffenwalder

9ZdkxeyaRnKun9ihztKKTHeMHB5p2yzSxz Cheers

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org

Offline fuzzy

Oh, and btw, if you offer something like "NoirShares AGS" and we can iron out what exactly all these Crypto"Shares" are about nowadays (hopefully in a 10+ minute chat), I and others might want to donate some PTS so you can fund further development.  ;)

"Your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them. Stretch out with your feelings" --Ben Keyhotee to Luke

wow, that is actually the first coherent reason i have heard to honour PTS since i launched, you sir may make a fine advocate. The idea is in the works,, but i'd like to confer with open minded people on how to implement, maybe you can be part of the conversation and help us create a free open and auditable fund that will benefit the group, the community and even future DACs

Well lets do this in an open audio format so people can listen in their cars.  Let's use this to....create buzz!  And for God's sake lets please make sure we always try to attach it to something everyone loves and is slowly becomming a tradition--Star Wars :D

Oh...and btw, I have plenty more ideas and, since I am not intending on doing this for any material return per se, it gives me some interesting options that a "for profit" version would not give to bring an audience.

I'll start writing once i've had some R 'n' R, i'm tired, barely 5 hours sleep in the last 3 days. Yes, i will tip you , but i like that it's not for direct profits, it makes you impartial and you can point out some of the problems we have without being accused of bias.

Well...I AM biased, because of how Invictus intended to launch their operation.  There were a few "ethereum" moments in the beginning (especially around the launch of AngelShares), but I have come to really see all of you as a family BECAUSE I felt like even though my skills in creating cryptocurrency were not to the level required, I could still contribute to something better.  Don't know about you, but I haven't had that feeling since the beginnings of Bitcoin.  That is precisely why I am here...and thank you for appreciating :)

« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 02:28:41 pm by fuznuts »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
Oh, and btw, if you offer something like "NoirShares AGS" and we can iron out what exactly all these Crypto"Shares" are about nowadays (hopefully in a 10+ minute chat), I and others might want to donate some PTS so you can fund further development.  ;)

"Your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them. Stretch out with your feelings" --Ben Keyhotee to Luke

wow, that is actually the first coherent reason i have heard to honour PTS since i launched, you sir may make a fine advocate. The idea is in the works,, but i'd like to confer with open minded people on how to implement, maybe you can be part of the conversation and help us create a free open and auditable fund that will benefit the group, the community and even future DACs

Well lets do this in an open audio format so people can listen in their cars.  Let's use this to....create buzz!  And for God's sake lets please make sure we always try to attach it to something everyone loves and is slowly becomming a tradition--Star Wars :D

Oh...and btw, I have plenty more ideas and, since I am not intending on doing this for any material return per se, it gives me some interesting options that a "for profit" version would not give to bring an audience.

I'll start writing once i've had some R 'n' R, i'm tired, barely 5 hours sleep in the last 3 days. Yes, i will tip you , but i like that it's not for direct profits, it makes you impartial and you can point out some of the problems we have without being accused of bias.

Offline fuzzy

« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 02:12:11 pm by fuznuts »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
ok this working to by add on config

gen=1

:) yeaaaaaah  it works now :)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█