Main > Technical Support

Trying to restore old .json wallets from 2015

(1/2) > >>

Juliatic:

The glucophone is a conductor to the contemplative aver of spontaneous improvisation. Because of this break-up in day-to-day soul, we enter the “shoot” and connect to the “start”, which allows us to take a refreshed look at the world in ourselves and ourselves in the in every respect, discover hidden resources and quicken intuition. Сombining the melodic and rhythmical principles of the playing, the petal drum makes the development of mastering musical skills straightforward and fun.  And, thanks to the unambiguous batch and instrumentation of notes, certainly everybody under the sun can tout de suite connect this get ready, and for this, you do not want to have distinguished knowledge. The total happens by way of itself, as if through magic.

I invite you to stop in my area: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

FuLl:

--- Quote from: Permie22 on September 15, 2019, 04:43:48 pm ---You might be able to pay someone a % to hack it,
--- End quote ---

I'm not even sure there's anything left in them. So far I've gone through restoring a bunch of Electron wallet seeds for BTC & LTC, hoping there was some kind of then-untransferrable change in there that could be worth anything. I found that they had all been emptied to the last decimal.

I don't remember what was going on with BitShares last I interacted with it. Something tells me that since I had a PTS wallet there might be some of that somewhere, otherwise I wouldn't have needed that wallet. Not sure what the KeyID app is, don't recall anything about that.

I wouldn't be surprised if both these wallets are completely empty. I wouldn't want to promise a percentage of zero & end up owing money at the end.

--- Quote from: Permie22 on September 15, 2019, 04:43:48 pm ---I find it hard to believe you never wrote it down anywhere at all. Perhaps its stored in hiding place you've forgotten about?

--- End quote ---
I looked where it would have been, & tried a dozen or so combinations of what I was using back then, to no avail.

Permie22:
You might be able to pay someone a % to hack it, particularly if you have a list of passwords or likely words you may have used within a password. You will have had to create and choose the password yourself, and it would have told you that the password would be needed to access the exported json when you wanted to import it somewhere else.

I find it hard to believe you never wrote it down anywhere at all. Perhaps its stored in hiding place you've forgotten about?

FuLl:

--- Quote from: Permie22 on September 13, 2019, 10:31:03 am ---You might need use your 0.9.2 wallet

--- End quote ---

Well, it would appear that the whole darn thing is moot- apparently I failed to document what the passwords were for these .json files when I exported them.

God only knows what riches are lost...

Permie22:
2015 makes a lot more sense

BitShars 2.0 was released in late 2015

You might need use your 0.9.2 wallet to try exporting your keys, and then importing that .bin or .json or whatever file into 0.9.3c. Make sure the blockchain is fully up-to-date with ~October 2015 else some of your keys might be missed in the export.

Then export from 0.9.3c into a BitShares 2.0 compatitble wallet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version