Author Topic: Shorting Attack Protection?  (Read 14195 times)

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
Austrian econemy? en, just in the book, all will be dead in the real world.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Unable to show any working austrian econemy ?
Maybe because it's an unrealistic theory in a world with manipulated markets giving the opporunity of getting milked by manipulaters when knowing you do nothing against it ?
You think within austrian econemy there will be no groups trying to manipulate and dominate ?

Did you ever saw the "soziale Marktwitschaft" from germany in the 90's ?
The austrian econemy is nothing compared to it as it even was able to defend the public from manipulation abuse.
Unluckily it was destroyed by the US who milked after that the shit out of that fair econemy.

Bought cheap companies,fired people,reduced wages/cost,increased profitability on paper and sold it for a pop quickly with big profit creating mass unemployment and a low wage industry in the long run.
You think this would be diffrent with austrian econemy ?

Your descriptions of margin call should show what ?
That your margin call will get liquidated even without notification ?

You are comparing liquid markets with iliquid ones ?

Easy solution why haven't you liquidated the margin wall when it existed ?
You think these companies would wait (for a longer timeframe) either and push the diffrence as debt to the margin owner ?

What are you comparing ?

The social market economy, also called Rhine capitalism, is a socioeconomic model combining a free market capitalist economic system alongside social policies that establish both fair competition within the market and a welfare state. It is sometimes classified as a coordinated market economy.

Maybe you wanna tell me from what people are going to live once industry 4.0 have been fully implemented based on austrian econemy ?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 09:12:45 pm by Thul3 »

Offline litepresence

Maybe you can show us a working austrian econonomic principle in the real world ?

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Austrian economic principles

Maybe you can show us a working austrian econonomic principle in the real world ?

Offline litepresence

I read BSIP76 and this thread for the first time today; as a free market advocate, I generally try not to get too involved in political matters.

Today, as I get caught up on these discussions... I must say, aside from Jerome Powell justifying yet another fedgov bank bailout, I cannot remember having ever read such a self serving and corrupt crock of shit.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.   

The nature of this discussion is anathema to the Austrian economic principles this chain is supposed to herald.

Murray Rothbard is rolling in his grave.

There is no shorting attack.   The price is the price.   

You want it higher?  BUY. 

Else GTFO with your, "pity me because I'm an under collateralized gambling addict."

Flatly Disgusted

Offline R

• View Profile
ZB has outright refuted these claims: https://twitter.com/ZB_Group/status/1188771828967206912?s=20

So who's lying? OP or ZB? If ZB is as corrupt as you all claim, why aren't you encouraging everyone to pull their BTS from their CEX and denouncing them more severely?

Oh, you believed ZB? That's very interesting.

Why aren't you encouraging everyone to pull their BTS from their CEX and denouncing them more severely?

So, you can do what you want to do, and believe what you want to believe.
I don't believe either party regarding the 'short attack'. I don't hold my BTS in CEX nor do I know anyone that uses ZB to store BTS, if you're willing to publicly accuse ZB of wrongdoing then surely the onus is on you? Seems half measured.

It's very interesting about your thought, You believe it or not believe it, nobody care, if you want the true, to find  out by yourself.

Find out for myself whether or not this is true? One party says x, another says y, another allegedly uses it as justification for devious acts: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=29659.msg336083#msg336083 I'll probably just avoid using the bitassets for a while, too much drama.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 12:21:23 am by R »

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
ZB has outright refuted these claims: https://twitter.com/ZB_Group/status/1188771828967206912?s=20

So who's lying? OP or ZB? If ZB is as corrupt as you all claim, why aren't you encouraging everyone to pull their BTS from their CEX and denouncing them more severely?

Why aren't you encouraging everyone to pull their BTS from their CEX and denouncing them more severely?

I don't believe either party regarding the 'short attack'. I don't hold my BTS in CEX nor do I know anyone that uses ZB to store BTS, if you're willing to publicly accuse ZB of wrongdoing then surely the onus is on you? Seems half measured.

It's very interesting about your thought, You believe it or not believe it, nobody care, if you want the true, to find  out by yourself.

Offline R

• View Profile

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile

Offline bench

Be part of the change and vote for the bitshares-vision proxy!

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile

Offline R

• View Profile

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
If the exact peg finally lead BTS to 0, why should we insist on it?

smartcoin peg is one purpose of BTS, not all, or not at the highest priority.

we just found that BTS cannot afford smartcoin exact peg at any conditions, need to adjust the policy.

Because it is not the peg what drives Bts price down. Proof of this is that we have had sustained increases in dollar price without breaking the peg in the past.

it is, obviously.

the margin call mechanism provide chance to shorters.
Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline Sapiens

• View Profile

we just found that BTS cannot afford smartcoin exact peg at any conditions, need to adjust the policy.

Because it is not the peg what drives Bts price down. Proof of this is that we have had sustained increases in dollar price without breaking the peg in the past.

What drives price down is the dumping on CEXs. Do you want to drive price up? Simply stop the dumping. Do you want to stop the dumping? Simply convince people that Bitshares is a reliable ecosystem.

Finally, you want to generate a long term damage to this network? Simply deteriorate people's faith on it. Just like you are doing right now.

Offline bitProfessor

Agree