Main > Stakeholder Proposals

[Poll] BSIP76:Set bitUSD feed threshold

(1/8) > >>

R:

--- Quote from: binggo on March 21, 2020, 12:30:04 pm ---
--- Quote from: R on March 21, 2020, 12:25:30 pm ---Back to feeding fake bitUSD price feed values, fail. bitUSD is not a store of value anymore for holders.

--- End quote ---

I also think the time is too long , we should let bitUSD have a normal feed price ;D

So let's do it?

Do you like to make a proposal for bitUSD?I will vote for it.

and i think we can chose different team from committees and wittness to manage different bitasset, so we can see the result, how about?

Someone creat the HONEST.USD, i think his team can charge the bitusd to make bitusd more better, what do you think?

--- End quote ---

Surely since you were a repeated proponent of the BSIP76 SCAM, the onus to resolve the SCAM is on the SCAMMERS? Fix the probem you helped create instead of rely on the victims of the bitasset SCAMS to fix it. What a terrible state of affairs, BSIP76 proponents have destroyed the reputation of bitassets permanently.

binggo:

--- Quote from: R on March 21, 2020, 12:25:30 pm ---Back to feeding fake bitUSD price feed values, fail. bitUSD is not a store of value anymore for holders.

--- End quote ---

I also think the time is too long , we should let bitUSD have a normal feed price ;D

So let's do it?

Do you like to make a proposal for bitUSD?I will vote for it.

and i think we can chose different team from committees and wittness to manage different bitasset, so we can see the result, how about?

Someone creat the HONEST.USD, i think his team can charge the bitusd to make bitusd more better, what do you think?

R:
Back to feeding fake bitUSD price feed values, fail. bitUSD is not a store of value anymore for holders.

R:

--- Quote from: binggo on December 21, 2019, 05:11:56 am ---
--- Quote from: R on December 21, 2019, 01:04:19 am ---
--- Quote ---Recognise the reality. @R

So Who was dumping bts to the market?beos?oh
--- End quote ---

This has zero relevance to bitUSD being more than 50% devalued by BSIP76. Long term holders dumping is a symptom of refund400k & bsip76 consequences imo.

--- End quote ---

Oh. @R

Recognise the reality.

What blind your mind for so long time?

--- End quote ---
The devaluation of bitassets by bad debtors is worse than holders dumping BTS.

The current BTS/USD market rate is 1/$0.014788 (67.62239 BTS/USD feed price).

The current bitUSD feedprice of 28.98551 BTS/USD is 57% below the real market trading value; a severe devaluation of bitasset holdings.

startail:
As this proposal expired on 28th of December, will the price now shift back to normal or was it just the required time for it to gain weight? If so, will we look on a new proposal on shifting the price feeds to reflect current real conditions?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version