Author Topic: I come from the cn-vote  (Read 8152 times)

Offline 小宁大大

• View Profile
Ok.Nobody is "blocking" the proposal. Actually I think it's much better than BSIP-76.

There is discussion going on because people want to understand it better. It was inaccurate in some respects, and it presented no explanation as to why the proposed changes would solve the problems nor why certain constants are set the way they are.
Thank you for your comments. In short, repairing the feed price loophole is the most important thing now.

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
Ok.Nobody is "blocking" the proposal. Actually I think it's much better than BSIP-76.

There is discussion going on because people want to understand it better. It was inaccurate in some respects, and it presented no explanation as to why the proposed changes would solve the problems nor why certain constants are set the way they are.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline 小宁大大

• View Profile

Offline 小宁大大

• View Profile
What do you mean by "pull the plates"?
Pull the price up

Offline Sapiens

• View Profile
What do you mean by "pull the plates"?

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline 小宁大大

• View Profile
I am a member of cn-vote, and now I have to say something!  In the past two years, the price of BTS has continued to fall. The main reason is that many people already know it, that is, the price loophole!  Because of the shortcomings of the feeding mechanism, CEX can use a small number of BTSs to get out the huge amount of BTS internal orders. So the current situation is that many BTSs are not willing to pull the plates because they use real gold and silver to put the price.  Pulling up, you will always face the risk of being cut down by CEX at a very low cost, so the feed price loopage severely limits the price increase of BTS!  In response to this problem, cn-vote established a professional feeding reform team to study the most simple and effective feeding reform plan, but it was blocked by some people when it was launched. I don't know what these people want to do?  If it is really good for BTS, why not support this feed reform proposal?  Therefore, I hereby appeal to all BTS community members to support this feed reform proposal, so that BTS really goes up the channel!
我是来自cn-vote的一员,现在有些话不得不说了!最近两年BTS的价格持续下跌,最主要的原因是什么,相信很多人都已经知道了,那就是喂价漏洞!因为喂价机制的缺陷,造成了CEX用很少的BTS就能砸出BTS内盘巨量的爆仓单,所以现在的局面是很多BTS的庄不敢拉盘,因为他们用真金白银把价格拉上去,会随时面临被CEX用很低的成本砸下来的风险,所以喂价漏洞严重限制了BTS价格的上涨!针对这个问题,cn-vote建立了专业的喂价改革小组,研究出了最简单有效的喂价改革方案,但在推出的时候却遭到了一部分人的阻挠,我不知道这些人究竟想干什么?如果是真正为了BTS好,为什么不支持这项喂价改革提案?所以我在此呼吁所有BTS社区成员支持这个喂价改革提案,让BTS真正走向上涨通道!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 04:57:59 pm by 小宁大大 »