Author Topic: Some questions  (Read 20697 times)

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
why?

Can you elaborate what your question is? I would also appreciate if you comment on my response above.

Offline ljk424

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ljk424

Offline ljk424

• View Profile

1.) They were disabled as any other worker around the blockchain. For the current Marketing efforts, discussions and active participants - please visit https://t.me/bitshares_marketing (use VPN or Opera and web.telegram to access it)

2.) Question is ridiculous towards workers. Workers are already working hard for bitshares by their work. Their wages are being paid AFTER THE WORK is done. For the Committee - they don't earn nothing to hold, and many of them are holding some BTS.

3.) Each worker is proposal from a certain team and has its own manager when it comes to worker. Community who is literal in English (globally accepted language for international communication and business) can read proposal and vote for it - based on what terms, offer and actual worker does.

Witnesses are slaves ever since i joined ecosystem, and based they have under 1,000.00 USD salary with costs just to be a witness between 700.00 USD and 1500.00 USD (Assuming they are doing all pro style), i don't know what you want them to hold .

Nobody should "obey" anyone, but everyone should come to agreement based on proposed/accepted/ignored mechanism that works on BitShares for very long time.

4.) Nobody is boss of BitShares but participant in ecosystem and consensus. Chinese community had most witnesses since inception, promising a lot of marketing and bridging between west&east but this is result of all of them obviously.

Chinese did invested and lost a lot of money, since general tradition is prone to gambling (just look EOSIO, i mean no fud).

Nobody deserve any power but vote and voice in ecosystem. If you want to dominate - i suggest you don't try that here, it will backfire on you in legal terms (promise).

Chee®s
1.他们做了十分低效的工作,但是却申请了非常高昂的报酬。在https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=29600.0和https://www.bitshares.foundation/workers/2019-09-global-marketing-board-outlook-cn,并没有具体详细的宣传和营销计划,大部分内容都是申请资金,钱!钱!钱!
甚至在这个营销团队的计划中,把中国社区很多宣传志愿者也列了进去,而他们并不知情,这是借用他们的名义在冒领资金吗?这就是他们的worker不应该被通过的原因。
They did very inefficient work, but they applied for very high rewards.In the information displayed on https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=29600.0 and https://www.bitshares.foundation/workers/2019-09-global-marketing-board-outlook-cn,There is no specific detailed publicity and marketing plan, most of the content is to apply for funds, money and money!Even in this marketing team's plan, many publicity volunteers in the Chinese community were included, and the volunteers did not know. Was they borrowing funds in their name?This is why their Worker should not be passed.

2.一些worker的团队既不公布开发进度,也没有带来实质的效果,但是却源源不断的从资金池里领取BTS,然后在市场抛售。这些人就是这样获取BTS的吗?0成本的获取吗?这就是他们持有的方式吗?
Some Worker teams neither announced the development progress nor brought about substantial results, but they continually collected BTS from the pool of funds and then sold them in the market. Are these people getting BTS like this? 0 cost acquisition? Is this the way they hold it?

3.见证人是奴隶?多么可笑而且荒谬的看法!中国也有很多见证人,我也和其中的不少人讨论过,收益远远满足支出!那些觉得因为做见证人而亏损的人,完全可以主动表示不再继续当见证人,还有很多人等着去当见证人!
Witnesses are slaves?What a ridiculous and ridiculous view! There are also many witnesses in China. I have also discussed with many of them, and the benefits far exceed the expenditure!Those who feel that they are losing money because they are witnesses can take the initiative to say that they will no longer continue to be witnesses, and many others are waiting to be witnesses!

4.请拿掉你的偏见和错误认识,不是所有的中国人都是赌徒,更不能把投资BTS视为赌博。很多人特别是core团队、见证人和worker获取BTS都不需要花钱,但是中国社区的成员不是,他们是用自己的钱来投资。以后请不要再这样说。
Please take away your prejudice and misunderstanding. Not all Chinese are gamblers, and you can't consider investing in BTS as gambling. Many people, especially the core team, witnesses and workers, do not need to spend money to get BTS, but the members of the Chinese community are not, they are investing with their own money. Please don't say this again in the future.

Offline Sapiens

• View Profile
I can see a lot of this trouble is consequence of an ineffective communication between west and China. Given that most of the development is done by the west and no translations are efficiently conducted, a great part of Chinese community just see the price spriraling down and workers spending incessantly. That, together with the corrupt interest of some individuals that capitzalized on this information bottleneck, has created the whole situation.

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
1.bitshares的宣传和营销团队在哪里?是根本不存在,还是他们隐藏的太好,以致于所有人都找不到他们呢?
Where is the bitshares promotion and marketing team? Is it not there at all, or are they hidden so well that no one can find them?

Answer is simple: There is no marketing team. There was one worker in the past that allowed community contributions, unfortunately there was little interest to contribute. This lead me to believe that
we need a different framework to invite professional marketing experts, this culminated in a worker to introduce a Global Marketing Board (https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=29600.0).

The idea is to facilitate the creation of a marketing budget and invite professionals for contributions, or simply have the option to hire them with real world contracts.
The board has two tasks:
  • review and approve incoming marketing ideas
  • provide answers for questions that the marketing experts have (thus, the board should consist of people with extensive BitShares knowledge and outreach)
The board is not meant to be executing the marketing ideas themselves. It may do so if qualified.

2.为什么很多理事会成员和core团队成员并不持有BTS或者持有非常少的BTS?如果他们都不愿持有自己项目的代币,那如何让社区成员相信,他们只是为了套取worker工资,并没有为BTS变得更好而努力工作呢?
Why do many Members of the BTS Committee   and core team members do not hold BTS or hold very few BTS? If they are not willing to hold the tokens of their own projects, how can the community members believe that they are just trying to get the wages of the workers and not working hard to make the BTS better?

Some people that work on BitShares are investors, some are service providers.

Investors:
The incentive is clear, anything they do that improves the BTS price is a direct benefit. An investor may choose to contribute, or just sit back and do nothing.

Service provider:
The incentive exists similar to any employee: Ensure that you stay employed, amke your employer happy, and optionally gain through the success of the company by buying shares, optionally is here the key word! I don't see this as bad since the BTS holders always have the option to unvote people that are not doing a good job. Of course, constructive criticism would enormously help the workers to improve their deliveries.

I personally would be a service provider, and I am essentially paying my everyday bills with the income (I am contributing through the company Blockchain Projects BV). As such there simply isn't a budget left over for me that I am willing to invest currently. I don't have enough to be comfortable with ANY bug risk-based investment. I am heavily invested in BitShares through contributions and on an ideationally level, and am trying to improve best to my knowledge and expertise. In the categories above, I also think that the Investors are more risk-takers and speculators, whereas service provider are comprised of a professional contributors. For example, I am full-time in this, and not just a side hobby.

Sidenote:
The current approach of wanting to fire all workers through refund400k, paired with the process how the threshold price was enforced, has completely failed its intention IMHO. Many long-term hodlers seem to have lost
confidence in their investment and are leaving, observe poloniex and binance wallet (among others anonymous, cass).

3.理事会成员、core团队成员、见证人以及worker发起人,这些人是BTS项目的雇员还是管理者?他们是否应该更好的服从社区的意愿,而不是为了私人利益阻挠改革和发展bitshares?
Members of the BTS Committee , core team members, witnesses, and worker sponsors, are these employees or managers of BTS projects? Should they better obey the wishes of the community, rather than obstructing reform and development of bitshares for private gains?

Can you formulate constructive critic here? As a generic question, I agree that people and entities getting paid through workers should use those funds for the gain of the community.

4.什么是DPOS?社区成员和持票人是不是bitshares的老板?那么作为Bitshares人数最多最为庞大的社区,中国社区以及投入了巨大精力、金钱、时间的中国社区成员,是不是应该得到应有的权力和尊重?
What is DPOS? Are community members and ticket holders the boss of bitshares? So, as the largest and largest community of Bitshares, should the Chinese community and Chinese community members who have invested a lot of energy, money, and time deserve the power and respect they deserve?

How do you see the chinese community disrespected?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 12:17:16 pm by sschiessl »

Offline R

• View Profile
Where is the bitshares promotion and marketing team? Is it not there at all, or are they hidden so well that no one can find them?

Refund400k has directly impeded paid promotion/marketing. There are volunteer efforts, but recognize that by voting for refund400k you're actively firing the individuals you're looking for.

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher

2.为什么很多理事会成员和core团队成员并不持有BTS或者持有非常少的BTS?如果他们都不愿持有自己项目的代币,那如何让社区成员相信,他们只是为了套取worker工资,并没有为BTS变得更好而努力工作呢?
Why do many Members of the BTS Committee   and core team members do not hold BTS or hold very few BTS? If they are not willing to hold the tokens of their own projects, how can the community members believe that they are just trying to get the wages of the workers and not working hard to make the BTS better?

3.理事会成员、core团队成员、见证人以及worker发起人,这些人是BTS项目的雇员还是管理者?他们是否应该更好的服从社区的意愿,而不是为了私人利益阻挠改革和发展bitshares?
 Members of the BTS Committee , core team members, witnesses, and worker sponsors, are these employees or managers of BTS projects? Should they better obey the wishes of the community, rather than obstructing reform and development of bitshares for private gains?

4.什么是DPOS?社区成员和持票人是不是bitshares的老板?那么作为Bitshares人数最多最为庞大的社区,中国社区以及投入了巨大精力、金钱、时间的中国社区成员,是不是应该得到应有的权力和尊重?
What is DPOS? Are community members and ticket holders the boss of bitshares? So, as the largest and largest community of Bitshares, should the Chinese community and Chinese community members who have invested a lot of energy, money, and time deserve the power and respect they deserve?

谁来解答或者讨论下这些问题?
Who will answer or discuss these questions?

1.) They were disabled as any other worker around the blockchain. For the current Marketing efforts, discussions and active participants - please visit https://t.me/bitshares_marketing (use VPN or Opera and web.telegram to access it)

2.) Question is ridiculous towards workers. Workers are already working hard for bitshares by their work. Their wages are being paid AFTER THE WORK is done. For the Committee - they don't earn nothing to hold, and many of them are holding some BTS.

3.) Each worker is proposal from a certain team and has its own manager when it comes to worker. Community who is literal in English (globally accepted language for international communication and business) can read proposal and vote for it - based on what terms, offer and actual worker does.

Witnesses are slaves ever since i joined ecosystem, and based they have under 1,000.00 USD salary with costs just to be a witness between 700.00 USD and 1500.00 USD (Assuming they are doing all pro style), i don't know what you want them to hold .

Nobody should "obey" anyone, but everyone should come to agreement based on proposed/accepted/ignored mechanism that works on BitShares for very long time.

4.) Nobody is boss of BitShares but participant in ecosystem and consensus. Chinese community had most witnesses since inception, promising a lot of marketing and bridging between west&east but this is result of all of them obviously.

Chinese did invested and lost a lot of money, since general tradition is prone to gambling (just look EOSIO, i mean no fud).

Nobody deserve any power but vote and voice in ecosystem. If you want to dominate - i suggest you don't try that here, it will backfire on you in legal terms (promise).

Chee®s
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline ljk424

• View Profile

谁来解答或者讨论下这些问题?
Who will answer or discuss these questions?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 09:30:41 am by ljk424 »