Author Topic: Committee Member] - zhouxiaobao's proposal to join the bitshares committee  (Read 14255 times)

Offline Bangzi

• View Profile
    • Steemit: Bangzi
  • BitShares: bangzi
Can you approve Committee-account Proposal: 1.10.50903 to Create a new Worker "BAIP-Threshold"? Is one of the criteria to pass a BAIP(BitAssets Improvement Proposal)

https://github.com/bitshares/baips/blob/master/baip-0001.md
Bitshares DEX - Over 1000 Coins, Buy, Sell, Transfer & List Any Coins |Free Signup Today: https://wallet.bitshares.org/?r=bangzi

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Will you be able to participate actively in committes telegram group ?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline R

• View Profile
The first is the feeding price,there are major defect in the original mechanism and we must improve it immediately.
Can you please define the issues/defects in the original price feed mechanisms & how they can be improved immediately?

Would these changes negate the need for BSIP76?

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
We need the new blood in the committees,to streamline the management structure and to service the community more better.

No rules, no justice, no free.

Offline wenhua

• View Profile
Support you.
In fact, I think that many of the current committee's spirits are missing. I hope more outstanding talents, and more people who want to do practical things can enter the committee.

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
Good initiative .

You need to create a committee member on the blockchain so that BTS holders can vote for you.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline zhouxiaobao

Hello to all Bitshares stakeholders and the Bitshares community,

My name is Yuanbao (zhouxiaobao) and I hereby apply for the Bitshares Committee in order to do my part to help grow the Bitshares ecosystem to its full potential.

I'm from the Chinese communit. Three years ago, I invested in BTS, and continued to learn it.

In my opinion, BTS is very advanced in technology, but there is an urgent need for improvement in financial and regulatory mechanisms, which is why BTS is so depressed in price.Unfortunately, there don't seem to be many people who are willing to take the initiative to solve the problem.So,I would like to join the Committee in order to promote improvements on the above two problems.

The first is the feeding price,there are major defect in the original mechanism and we must improve it immediately.

The second is the problem of workers.I don't think confrontation can solve the problem. BTS needs workers. We cannot attribute the problem to the moral aspects of the workers and blindly resist it.The problem is that in terms of the management system, we should formulate a fair and detailed plan for the management of workers.Of course, adequate communication is also important. So I will also devote myself to strengthening the communication between Chinese and foreign communities.

I hope you will support me. Thank you.

Account number:zhouxiaobao-2010
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 05:35:59 pm by zhouxiaobao »