Author Topic: consideration on buybacks and other hot issues  (Read 7253 times)

Offline tonyniu352

• View Profile
Re: consideration on buybacks and other hot issues
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2019, 03:19:03 pm »

The PR had seen much discussion over a period of two weeks. Many comments from various parties were addressed. No further comments were received for two days before the merge.

Compare this with BSIP-76, which was created, approved and merged within 17 hours. Community comments were completely ignored.

The worker's work includes writing bsip,review bsip has been paid,but it is not paid for BTS holder to review these bsip. the BTS holder should review every bsip, but in practice, the BTS holders always trust the development team, therefore ,in the past, not every bsip was reviewed carefully by most bts holders. How could bts holders believe  such a significant voting change would be quietly merged into a BSIP as a minor correction? And this is happened not once recently. This reminds us, maybe, it is good to set up a review worker(or regulatory worker), This will allow some professional people to do these things.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 03:21:54 pm by tonyniu352 »

Offline tonyniu352

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2019, 12:06:10 am »
sorry for the wrong cost number of last year, correction done

Offline R

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2019, 05:53:17 pm »
Bsip83 should not exist
Well it does, you can't will BSIPs out of existence - comment on the PR and/or vote when the time comes.

I have checked bsip83. Does anyone really think it will be approved?

Sure, many support voting to approve it. Whether or not it'll be approved shouldn't be a factor in whether a BSIP is merged into the BSIP repo.

transfering bts voting right to another token? it is ass idea.

Why do you believe it's a bad idea? Please elaborate rather than mock/besmirch the idea; without elaboration it's difficult to lend credibility to your claims.

Frankly, BTS has been runned for five or six years, and some people are trying to change voting rights now,just because BTS holders are complaining more and more about expenses of workers?

BSIP83 isn't about refund400k, it's about the actions leading up to the premature implementation of BSIP76 AFAIK (see: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=29659.msg336083#msg336083 ).

BSIP83 doesn't propose to change refund400k nor existing dev worker proposals, so you've misunderstood the BSIP.

i worry about the professional spirit of these guys.
The spirit of many is being broken by refund400k, BSIP76 and the totalitarian attitude of cn-vote members. Frankly I'm surprised more aren't up in arms against such behaviour which continues to degrade Bitshares.

I think you are right. Some people want to deprive bts holders of their voting rights.It’s really shameful.

Except by getting an airdrop of an equal amount of voting tokens they have an equal amount of voting rights, so nobody will be deprived of their voting rights.

Bsip83 is trying to rape bts holders.

What a grotesque statement, you degrade your standing in the community speaking so ugly.

Yes, i forgot that I could get an  airdrop of ass.management tokens.

Very witty 🙄

Offline tonyniu352

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2019, 08:27:47 am »
Quote from: R

Why do you believe it's a bad idea? Please elaborate rather than mock/besmirch the idea; without elaboration it's difficult to lend credibility to your claims.
Cn-vote now has nearly 700 agents, at least 700 people believe  this is an ass idea.

BSIP83 isn't about refund400k, it's about the actions leading up to the premature implementation of BSIP76 AFAIK (see: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=29659.msg336083#msg336083 ).

BSIP83 doesn't propose to change refund400k nor existing dev worker proposals, so you've misunderstood the BSIP.
Everyone understands what the actual purpose of this BSIP is, and you don’t have to cover it up.

The spirit of many is being broken by refund400k, BSIP76 and the totalitarian attitude of cn-vote members. Frankly I'm surprised more aren't up in arms against such behaviour which continues to degrade Bitshares.

I understand your position as many people do not own BTS or have only a small amount of BTS and will not easily get a large amount of founded money from a BTS system which is an already degraded and failed cryptocurrency system.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 08:30:09 am by tonyniu352 »

Offline R

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2019, 12:50:46 pm »

Cn-vote now has nearly 700 agents, at least 700 people believe  this is an ass idea.

Why? Please direct them to the github pull request for them to voice their individual views - the more the merrier. Just calling it an "ass idea" lends little credibility to your disapproval.

Everyone understands what the actual purpose of this BSIP is, and you don’t have to cover it up.

I'm not the author nor any form of BSIP83 conspirator; what do you believe its' actual purpose is & what do you feel is being covered up? Please do elaborate & comment in github too 👍
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 12:53:22 pm by R »

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2019, 12:56:14 pm »
BTS system which is an already degraded and failed cryptocurrency system.

If you think that, why are you still here?
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline tonyniu352

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2019, 11:44:03 am »
BTS system which is an already degraded and failed cryptocurrency system.

If you think that, why are you still here?
Failure is always the night before dawn,by which success follows.