Author Topic: [Committee Candidate]-kang8's proposal to join the bitshares committee  (Read 33237 times)

Offline ljk424

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ljk424
Can you approve Committee-account Proposal: 1.10.50903 to Create a new Worker "BAIP-Threshold"? Is one of the criteria to pass a BAIP(BitAssets Improvement Proposal)

https://github.com/bitshares/baips/blob/master/baip-0001.md
ok

Offline Bangzi

• View Profile
    • Steemit: Bangzi
  • BitShares: bangzi
Can you approve Committee-account Proposal: 1.10.50903 to Create a new Worker "BAIP-Threshold"? Is one of the criteria to pass a BAIP(BitAssets Improvement Proposal)

https://github.com/bitshares/baips/blob/master/baip-0001.md
Bitshares DEX - Over 1000 Coins, Buy, Sell, Transfer & List Any Coins |Free Signup Today: https://wallet.bitshares.org/?r=bangzi

Offline R

• View Profile
I hope to promote the Bitshares worker system to be more efficient and useful.

Welcome to the Funhouse!

In the spirit of constructive criticism. Where do you see the deficiencies of the current worker system, especially when using the BBF as an escrow?
You have not listened to thousands of Chinese community members. They have been dissatisfied with the worker system for a long time, and me too. Most of the workers didn't play a real role, but they got a lot of money. For example, the current core team and UI team, many Chinese developers are willing to replace their work, only need to be far less than their compensation, and can do better. If they are not satisfied, we can let the more suitable people do the work.
你并没有倾听数以千计的中国社区成员。他们对worker系统不满已久,我也是。大多数的worker并没有发挥出实际的作用,但是却获取了高额的报酬。例如现在的core团队和UI团队,已经不少中国的开发者愿意取代他们的工作,只需要远低于他们的报酬,并且可以完成得更好。如果他们不满,我们可以让更适合的人来做这些工作。

Both the core and ui teams are worth being well paid, they help secure the network, introduce new functionalities and resolve issues raised by users. Issues reported by hackthedex have been swiftly resolved thanks to these dev workers & network halts have been resolved by core devs swiftly.

There have been open bounties for development tasks in the past, so it's not been a closed off clique but rather a community driven effort. If your devs are available, put together a cheaper worker proposal or encourage them to check out the bounties. They should be paid a fair living wage rather than undervaluing their skills.

I really disagree with workers being the source of trouble in Bitshares, I believe we get much back from them & by voting for refund400k damage is done to Bitshares' future.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
I and most non foreign members have no problem to communicate in wechat channel for committee members

Offline ljk424

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ljk424
Will you be able to participate actively in committes telegram group ?
You know that it is more difficult to use telegrams in China. Most of the time I communicate with many community members, committee members and witnesses through WeChat. I will register and join the telegram group as soon as possible.thanks for your reminder.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Will you be able to participate actively in committes telegram group ?

Offline bts2best

• View Profile

Welcome to the Funhouse!

In the spirit of constructive criticism. Where do you see the deficiencies of the current worker system, especially when using the BBF as an escrow?
You have not listened to thousands of Chinese community members. They have been dissatisfied with the worker system for a long time, and me too. Most of the workers didn't play a real role, but they got a lot of money. For example, the current core team and UI team, many Chinese developers are willing to replace their work, only need to be far less than their compensation, and can do better. If they are not satisfied, we can let the more suitable people do the work.
你并没有倾听数以千计的中国社区成员。他们对worker系统不满已久,我也是。大多数的worker并没有发挥出实际的作用,但是却获取了高额的报酬。例如现在的core团队和UI团队,已经不少中国的开发者愿意取代他们的工作,只需要远低于他们的报酬,并且可以完成得更好。如果他们不满,我们可以让更适合的人来做这些工作。

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl

Welcome to the Funhouse!

Offline wenhua

• View Profile
To be honest, the current committee has lost its spirit. Recently, many outstanding talents are interested in joining the committee. I believe that the joining of fresh blood will make the committee full of vitality and lead the community to make the BitShares have a better tomorrow.
Support you

Offline bts2best

• View Profile
Hi everyone!Members of Bitshares Community!
My name is Xiaokang.I am a fan of Bitshares and a member of the Bitshares community.
In the past year or so, we have had a hard time seeing the development of Bitshares suffered setbacks and blows.
One of the reasons is that the current Bitshares committee pays too little for Bitshares.
It’s time to make a change.So I decided to apply to join the Bitshares committee and do my best to do something for the development of Bitshares.
I hope to change the current inefficiency of the committee members and even the indifference to bitshares.
I hope to promote greater unity in the Bitshares community in various countries.
I hope to be able to reform the existing Feed price rules, constantly adjust and optimize the parameters such as MCR, MSSR, etc., making Bitshares more user friendly.
I hope to increase the market value of Bitshares and allow more applications for DEX and bit assets.
I have been a member of the bitshares community for many years, and I have established close relationships with many community members, witnesses, developers, and investors in China.
I also have millions of BTS, which is an important reason why I want to be a member of the committee and I am willing to work hard for the development of bitshares.
Please support me. Thank you.
Account number:kang8
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 04:30:32 pm by bts2best »