Author Topic: Interviewing ProtoShares/AngelShares Honoring DAC Devs  (Read 9793 times)

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio
My wife will be having her baby today (or tonight) so I might be "afk" for a couple days.  See you guys in a bit!

Major congrats, all around... +5%
Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline fuzzy

I am planning on developing DACIndex.com and DACExchange.com so I'd be happy if you want to continue the DAC focus.

DAC stands for Distributed, Autonomous Company

I will definitely see what I can do and will in"corporate" (haha play on words?) any content you wish to provide.  I would also hope you can provide a funding address for your concept so I can add it onto your content for the community to "vote on" with their funds.  THIS is my plan.  Make it so every person who contributes content will have their own tip address and contact information added in with that content.  Then content can kind of be "mixed" to create new content.

If we can bring on more content providers in digital media, we can as a community, utilize it to create a positive feedback loop between advertising for CryptoEquity Devs and Content Providers/Aggregators ...then watch it grow as many of altcoins' content providers drifting in Free Space see a place to 'Dock" and begin complimenting each others' cryptocurrencies with their own unique skillsets.  Ultimately, if we all hold a stake in eachother's cryptos and port our work to multiple "coins" and "shares" it not only diversifies our individual "portfolios" and spreads the risk, but helps to reinforce an interconnected kind of "social consensus" as many practices will become standardized as a function of the framework being constructed. 

One of the current issues I see with the social consensus is that few BUILDING BLOCKS are in place for the general population to take part--yet.  Social Consensus needs more than simply Developers recommending what they feel is fair, but will evolve naturally from an interconnected effort to construct the framework (that is not to say Devs should refrain from recommending).  Allow Content Providers to compete by providing their content, allow Developers to compete by providing their framework(s) and mods, and allow builders to take those building blocks and build something with it.   

I'm going to post the names to a new forum to be voted on. 

My wife will be having her baby today (or tonight) so I might be "afk" for a couple days.  See you guys in a bit!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 12:35:48 pm by fuznuts »

Offline fuzzy

Attention to all.  I have just posted a preliminary DAC Interview Form in the Alternative DAC section of the forums as an outreach method to the creative souls in our community.  Please feel free to direct appropriate inquiries there.  Link:  https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=3033.0 

After the name is voted on by the community, I will begin creating the Google Hangout Accounts, Webpage(with webforms), Reddit and Twitter Accounts necessary for the growth of this endeavor. 

Also, I am looking for musicians and other artists to provide content.  I will place the wallet QR and Address of their choosing so they can receive tips (this will be the same for every personality/content provider) every time their content is used.   
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 11:53:05 pm by fuznuts »

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
DACExchange is a Bitcoin -> DACcoin centralized exchange. 
DACIndex is coinmarketcap.com for the DACcoins traded on DACExchange.

sounds good

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
DACExchange is a Bitcoin -> DACcoin centralized exchange. 
DACIndex is coinmarketcap.com for the DACcoins traded on DACExchange.
Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
I am planning on developing DACIndex.com and DACExchange.com so I'd be happy if you want to continue the DAC focus.

do you have any documentation about what these sites will be about?

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!

Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
I would encourage something without the word "bitcoin" in it as we dont need bitcoin anymore as a point of attention to ride on.

I would also favor something without a direct link to bitshares in it as that might come across as too (directly) advertising...

DAC Ventures and Free Space are my favorites.

Other suggestions: Robot Inc.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 07:31:41 pm by delulo »

Offline JA

• View Profile
What the heck is a DAC ? ;)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I8150 mit Tapatalk

bitbro

The DAC Explorer.
DAC Ventures.

DAC Talk.
Bitshares Fireside.
Lets Talk Bitshares.
The Bitshares Show.
Beyond Bitcoin.

In Between DACs with Dan Larimer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline fuzzy

What do you think about "Free Space"?  I think that name goes well with the initial plan.  Still listening though for more opinions.  I will leave the names open for the next 2 days.  I will then post a vote in the community to see which name gets the highest votes. 

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
The DAC Explorer.
DAC Ventures.

DAC Talk.
Bitshares Fireside.
Lets Talk Bitshares.
The Bitshares Show.
Beyond Bitcoin.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
The DAC explorer? DAC ventures at glance?