Author Topic: Urgent Question: Donating from multibit OSX  (Read 2895 times)

Offline mint chocolate chip

Yes Multibit will work.
[/quote
OK sweet, so I need to important my .wallet file I mean how will it work. Also is bit shares compatible with osx or not

I do all my development on the Mac... multibit wallet import functionality is close but doesn't quite compile.  It will eventually be there so no worries.

Does it matter if Multi-bit is done before the snapshot, or can import take place after the snapshot or even after bitshares is launched in March?

Offline bitsharem

• View Profile
Thank u thank u thank u good to know u love Mac. I am donating 5btc tonight with my osx multibit look forward to this

Offline bytemaster

Yes Multibit will work.
[/quote
OK sweet, so I need to important my .wallet file I mean how will it work. Also is bit shares compatible with osx or not

I do all my development on the Mac... multibit wallet import functionality is close but doesn't quite compile.  It will eventually be there so no worries.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bitsharem

• View Profile
Yes Multibit will work.
[/quote

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bitsharem

• View Profile
Hi I want to donate to Angel shares.

I heard u cannot donate from this or that . Bitcoin QT wallet will take 1 month to sync .

Can I just use my Multibit osx wallet to donate? Plz confirm I don't want to lose my bitcoin. And after I donate which file do I need to extract to claim my btc.

Plz a high lvl Dev confirm thanks