Author Topic: PTS transfer issue to AGS  (Read 2346 times)

Offline aero101

• View Profile
Yes, this AGS will still be confirmed as yours.  Internally wallets use additional addresses to receive change from transactions, but they don't show up as receive addresses in the GUI.  The address is still stored in your wallet, so you'll still be able to claim your stake with it.

If you go into the Debug menu console tab and type: listaddressgroupings

You should see a list of your underlying addresses.
Thanks a lot!
BTC: 14d4WtPtKpGJjQuP1fEAQnGLY8z6Uwcqav
PTS: PbKKXiaMZV6BV7WJy1cyV7nGDMLEEyLBL2

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
Yes, this AGS will still be confirmed as yours.  Internally wallets use additional addresses to receive change from transactions, but they don't show up as receive addresses in the GUI.  The address is still stored in your wallet, so you'll still be able to claim your stake with it.

If you go into the Debug menu console tab and type: listaddressgroupings

You should see a list of your underlying addresses.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 04:41:14 am by Troglodactyl »

Offline aero101

• View Profile
I have sent PTS for AGS from my PTS wallet by the address PuKKK6jCBxXWCVU6AQvkLsTKYqn7PGdcbE
The GUI client shows the transation already be confirmed,but I can't get the balance when I check it on agsexplorer by my address.
When I check the transation ID d3d184eb46ef1ee6967fa0c5edf7b5244d5b11ad1c087cfb497b247c7d6e3fc3 on the coinplorer.com/PTS,
It shows the PTS from my address first transfer to the address Pqvg4dPaLCnLBHFQ3v6UYu3fVvmwLZjeQd  then transfer to the AGS address,
And I also can find the balance on agsexplorer by the address Pqvg4dPaLCnLBHFQ3v6UYu3fVvmwLZjeQd
But this address is not in my wallet.
Will this AGS be confirmed as mine?Please give some answer.
BTC: 14d4WtPtKpGJjQuP1fEAQnGLY8z6Uwcqav
PTS: PbKKXiaMZV6BV7WJy1cyV7nGDMLEEyLBL2