Author Topic: Images for Website 4.0 -> $1000 in BTC [CLOSED]  (Read 17598 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Got payment so i've tagged [CLOSED]  OP! IF you need other formats etc. don't hesitate to contact me anytime.

cheers
cass
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 08:23:03 pm by cassiopaia »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
i've created a google drive section for all CI/CD releated BitShares stuff. Sent a link to Brian, i'll add icons there also.
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
1PfZxmSWq5ikpzxyJpN3Rmtg5M16grk27C

thx :)

Offline bytemaster

Yeah will pay this now.  Looking for address. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
hey any updates on this byte!? pls let me know ... thx

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
byte let me know how you want to pay bountie fee if mission is accomplished.

BTC & PTS both are welcome :)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
yay - saw the icons in video on FB page! Great   :P
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 11:17:50 pm by cassiopaia »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Yay optimizied OSX finder folders for BTS projects ;)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 01:46:44 pm by cassiopaia »

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
First two look best.

Curing diseases, child or adult education, freeing knowledge, drug rehabilitation, there are a lot of different places where charity would be immensely helpful even if it's continuous. I think if you're just giving someone a cheque then that might encourage dependence if you're not giving an opportunity along with a cheque. That is the problem with welfare, it merely gives a cheque without giving any opportunity to the people receiving it. In a way it is pitiful but when the alternative is a prison cell it's far more cost effective and humane.

The replacement should not just give people a cheque. It give both a cheque and a choice. That means there should be options for people to better themselves and start businesses. Perhaps give people a cheque combined with a loan which they can use to buy capital assets with. The more successfully they invest, the more frequent and bigger their cheque.

Entrepreneurship should increase the amount of funding that people get but the current way welfare works the more ambitious the recipient is the more they get punished as their meal ticket is reduced.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 03:57:41 pm by luckybit »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
ok when finished think we can close bountie thread then ...! If you need more pls don't hesitate to contact my anytime.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
http://bitshares.bplaced.net/

ok icons are fixed now, must change the ico title position from bottom to top!
OK now the press logo section & footer section doesn't display correctly. Should i fix it also?
Thinking we should decrease the Footer title font size etc.. let me know

skpye: c5ssiopaia
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 06:59:02 pm by cassiopaia »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
It does not load properly on iPhone. 

ok let me check it again .. yes don't looked at mobile device ... my mistake ... icons doesn't display properly etc...

Offline bytemaster

It does not load properly on iPhone. 

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
First two look best.

ok uploaded icons to my github fork and also here

http://bitshares.bplaced.net/

first one i directly integrated! 2nd icon variants "stock1.svg" & "stock1-h.svg" you'll find in ico folder also...
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 06:10:25 pm by cassiopaia »

Offline bytemaster

First two look best.