Author Topic: PTS wallet not sync  (Read 5367 times)

Offline zvs

• View Profile
Re: PTS wallet not sync
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2014, 02:57:34 am »
i've still not been full on 5.9.24.81, the highest i've seen is some ~650 connections (well, close to 700 I think, with a 980 max)
Pls to join Primedice 3 and frolic about merrily whilst gambling awe-inspiring quantities of bitcoins. The power of Christ compels you.

I have a dogecoin p2pool at Nogleg.

Offline aasl

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2014, 01:40:11 am »
I experienced the same symptom before. A quick and easy workaround: quit the qt program and restart it again. Then it says there is a X hours of out sync, and tries to sync again. I guess it is a problem bug due to small amount of nodes.

previously I had the same problem. after a while the qt wallet stopped syncing unless a restart is performed. I remember 0.8.5 litecoin wallet has a bug which stops online activities, and I am not sure if pts wallet has the same bug (but the problem looks exactly the same).

but for the bug that I report in this post, the problem is different: even I restart, the wallet cannot sync and it shows no node connected. Recently the problem is solved. It seems that this time the problem is not on client side, but on node side.

Offline ffwong

• View Profile
  • BitShares: fftt
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2014, 02:02:12 pm »
I experienced the same symptom before. A quick and easy workaround: quit the qt program and restart it again. Then it says there is a X hours of out sync, and tries to sync again. I guess it is a problem bug due to small amount of nodes.
Cast me some votes. I am running:
- dragonball for Bitshares 2.0 net
- delegate.fftt for PTS (DPOS) net

Offline testz

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2014, 03:42:53 am »
No idea - wait a while longer.
If nothing happens I'll set up a private node on a few servers and you can add them in personally so things get back to normal.
Pm me if the issue lasts for long

The problem persists at my side. It will be great to have a new node established! Thank you so much!

Problem was solved?

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2014, 05:48:09 am »
I restarted my PTS node

in console type:
Code: [Select]
addnode 162.243.197.231 add
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline testz

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2014, 05:46:10 am »
If nothing happens I'll set up a private node on a few servers and you can add them in personally so things get back to normal.

The problem persists at my side. It will be great to have a new node established! Thank you so much!

We will try to help you, please check your PM.

Offline markzookerburg

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2014, 04:56:50 am »
I am working with testz to resolve the issue asap
We have a new block explorer coming up at http://ptsexplorer.renegade.im/
The node update shall be in soon too.

Thank you

Offline aasl

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2014, 01:59:45 am »

Offline markzookerburg

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2014, 08:47:17 pm »
Sure - my team is a bit busy at the moment, and am not very good handling the code/technical aspects of things.
If someone can set things up - I can give them server access - PM me and we can figure a way to take this forward.
Don't want the system to go down :/

Offline testz

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2014, 08:33:37 pm »
I will message you regarding this
I would love to set up 10 high speed node servers  atleast until things get back to normal.
Sure there are expenses but this one's on me <3

Thanks, let's try, I will reply to your PM soon.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 11:35:49 pm by testz »

Offline markzookerburg

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 08:06:54 pm »
I will message you regarding this
I would love to set up 10 high speed node servers  atleast until things get back to normal.
Sure there are expenses but this one's on me <3

Offline testz

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 07:35:27 pm »

If you can setup additional reliable DNS seed nodes and block explorer https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=3083.0 you will help community a lot.

Offline testz

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 07:35:16 pm »
Hi. About 20 hours ago, my PTS wallet cannot get synced over the network. Before that, everything works fine. Anyone has the same problem? Is there any changes on the network nodes?

If you use -connect param, please remove it, it's will allow your client looking for additional nodes. In new version BitShares-PTS 1.0.0 you don't need to use -connect param in order to sync your client.

Offline markzookerburg

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 05:35:12 pm »

Offline aasl

• View Profile
PTS wallet not sync
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 05:34:23 pm »
Hi. About 20 hours ago, my PTS wallet cannot get synced over the network. Before that, everything works fine. Anyone has the same problem? Is there any changes on the network nodes?