Author Topic: [Worker Proposal] BitShares Core Team Worker Proposal from Graphene Lab  (Read 2025 times)

Offline sschiessl

Re: [Worker Proposal] BitShares Core Team Worker Proposal from Graphene Lab
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2019, 11:48:27 am »
Maybe it could be an idea to split the worker. Do one now for documentation, code audit and finish releasing version 4. That could be a good introduction of the team, how it operates, what the community can expect and get to know and see everything... Of course this is merely my personal opinion.
Let me know what you guys think, if it's worth spinning more ideas.

Offline graphenelab

« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2020, 12:17:11 pm »
This message and Stefan's reply above clearly show that your team doesn't know the platform well enough. Thus, IMHO, your team need someone who has more experience to guide/supervise the development which leads to higher management costs.

We believe we know the platform well enough. However, we'll be glad if someone more experienced joins us. For example, we would be happy to invite you. This way you'll be able to influence decisions and directions of the development :)

Offline graphenelab

« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2020, 12:17:45 pm »
Maybe it could be an idea to split the worker. Do one now for documentation, code audit and finish releasing version 4. That could be a good introduction of the team, how it operates, what the community can expect and get to know and see everything... Of course this is merely my personal opinion.
Let me know what you guys think, if it's worth spinning more ideas.

It's an interesting idea, at least about finishing releasing version 4. We'll consider it and share our thoughts here :)

We welcome other suggestions! Please share if you have them :)