Author Topic: [Worker Proposal] BitShares Core Team Worker Proposal from Graphene Lab  (Read 14298 times)

Offline Bangzi

• View Profile
    • Steemit: Bangzi
  • BitShares: bangzi
1. Does the team talk with Abit and invite him into the team? I guess Chinese are more willing to support core team with Abit as core developer.

2. In case there is 2 or more core teams worker proposals voted in, how the team coordinate with other core team for development?
Bitshares DEX - Over 1000 Coins, Buy, Sell, Transfer & List Any Coins |Free Signup Today: https://wallet.bitshares.org/?r=bangzi

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
glad to see this.

in my view current core team do a good job, the main concern from the community is the high salary, and we also need to review the process.

if we want to build a more open and competitive core development infrastructure, we need to consider some points:

1.should the worker base on time or stage/project?
I feel it's better to organize the work base on stage, say, at this moment, community decide what features need to be included in the next hard fork, "core team" estimate the work load and schedule the work and create a worker for approval accordingly. the worker only cover the work for the selected features in this cycle, after that community will decide the next round of new features for "core team" to finish. possibly different stage different teams are selected to do the development.

one fact is that the BSIP author is not always member of "core team", theoretically anyone can draft BSIP and is chosen by voting, if finally the BSIP is voted and implemented, the BSIP author should also be paid from the core worker.

3. if one team is voted for core development, how can we guarantee the smooth transition of the management of the project repo? any supervision is needed?

Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline bench

Be part of the change and vote for the bitshares-vision proxy!

Offline teiva

• View Profile
Will follow KenCode, Rudex and Fabian ! More proposals means more collaboration +5%
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 10:00:20 pm by teiva »

Offline R

• View Profile
Current core team of developers has a monopoly.
I don't think is/was the case, anyone could have joined in core development for rewards through the Community Claims program, did your team attempt such community claims?

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
We are ready to cooperate with other developers.

Nice to see that statement  +5%

Offline finn-bts

• View Profile
Thank you for your participation. Since Google services are not available in China, could you upload your documents by other means?

Hi! Ad link to WeTransfer in first message, as I know it work in China :)
thank you!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline graphenelab

Thank you for your participation. Since Google services are not available in China, could you upload your documents by other means?

Hi! Ad link to WeTransfer in first message, as I know it work in China :)

Offline finn-bts

• View Profile

Offline graphenelab

Wow pleasantly surprised to see some new proposals come forward.

Can you tell us where your team is located?  What nationality, and country of residence are they in?  Is this team all remote, or do they have an office somewhere?

Cryptick1

Our core team is located in St. Petersburg, Russia. Ruslan and Cyril (CM) are located in other countries. We work in the office, and are ready to invite someone to visit by prior arrangement :)

Offline Cryptick1

Wow pleasantly surprised to see some new proposals come forward.

Can you tell us where your team is located?  What nationality, and country of residence are they in?  Is this team all remote, or do they have an office somewhere?

Cryptick1

Offline graphenelab

Welcome, but we need a Chinese version, thanks.

Hi! Yep, we will translate it, thanks for advice!