Author Topic: I want to play a game  (Read 3605 times)

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
BTS price at new year on GDEX
BTS/GDEX.BTC 205
BTS/GDEX.USDT 0.0146

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
A little change of rules
Since there's no winner for this round the rewards will be given to the winner of the new year challenge, I have also decided to give the early commenters another chance since they are few....

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
BTS Christmas price
BTS/GDEX.BTC 0.00000212
BTS/GDEX.USDT 0.0154462
There's no winner for this round...

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
en, as i see, they like to sell bts more than hold. :P

But this is a interesting thought!

Thanks binggo... so what are your predictions...

I much prefer BTS can develop into a common platform of defi in the next year, don't waste the time again.
That's entirely on the hands of the top voters...

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
Christmas predictions are over...

Offline Victor118

Christmas :
0.0162 USD
209 satoshi

New year day:
0.01701 USDT
231 satoshi

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
Thanks for your contribution @fractalnode

Offline fractalnode

• View Profile
Christmas :
0.0167 USDT
0.00000219 satoshi

New year day:
0.01797 USDT
0.00000240 satoshi
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 09:20:27 pm by fractalnode »

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
I am sure you have watched the movie Saw...
It's the festive season and Christmas and New year is around the corner... So in the spirit of the season I wanted to do a BTS giveaway for the first persons to comment the correct prices of BTS in GDEX.BTC and GDEX.USDT on both Christmas and New year day.
I have picked these pairs because they are the most liquid pairs on the bitshares DEX currently... So here are the rules
1. The winner gets 50BTS for each correct prediction, i.e each pair has a 50BTS reward.
2. The first comment to predict the prices correctly will win the prize
3. Comment is one per person and only the first comment by the person will be considered
4. Commenters must be on the BTS telegram channel because that is where the winner will be announced, the winner shall contact me privately with his BTS account for payment.
5. There can be two winners one for each pair
6. The correct open price of BTS/GDEX.Pairs on Christmas day will receive 100BTS
7. The correct open price of BTS/GDEX.Pairs on New day will receive 100BTS
8. Christmas day predictions shall end by 12am on the 24th while New year day predictions will end by 12am on the 31st day of December.
Now I know the reward looks small but remember the movie Saw it's not really about the reward so don't let this thread down thanks.

Well why not... if I'm the only one participating do I instantly win? :)

Xmas 215 Satoshi and 1.62 USDT cent.

New years the same.
thanks for your response I thought no one was interested but no you do not win instantly but you have the greatest chance
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 07:41:31 am by chigbolu »

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
It's the festive season and Christmas and New year is around the corner... So in the spirit of the season I wanted to do a BTS giveaway for the first persons to comment the correct prices of BTS in GDEX.BTC and GDEX.USDT on both Christmas and New year day.
I have picked these pairs because they are the most liquid pairs on the bitshares DEX currently... So here are the rules
1. The winner gets 50BTS for each correct prediction, i.e each pair has a 50BTS reward.
3. Comment is one per person and only the first comment by the person will be considered
4. Commenters must be on the BTS telegram channel because that is where the winner will be announced, the winner shall contact me privately with his BTS account for payment.
6. The correct open price of BTS/GDEX.Pairs on Christmas day will receive 100BTS
8. Christmas day predictions shall end by 12am on the 24th while New year day predictions will end by 12am on the 31st day of December.
Now I know the reward looks small but remember the movie Saw it's not really about the reward so don't let this thread down thanks.

Well why not... if I'm the only one participating do I instantly win? :)

Xmas 215 Satoshi and 1.62 USDT cent.

New years the same.

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile

I much prefer BTS can develop into a common platform of defi in the next year, don't waste the time again.

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile