Author Topic: MXC Exchange will list BTS/抹茶交易所拟上线BTS  (Read 26435 times)

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
不管怎么说,这个交易所绝对不是默默无闻的,反而在币圈非常高调。

在Google搜“抹茶交易所”能看到2百万条结果(更新一下,带引号搜的话是10万条结果)。当然,不少负面的,比如垃圾币传销盘之类。
顺便说下,搜“比特股”只有45万条结果。

关于抹茶历史,这篇文章可以看看,虽然大概率是软文。
https://www.chainnews.com/articles/561129340285.htm
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 08:08:30 am by abit »
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
But how can you prove it's famous and there are much more users?
I saw very few reply in their weibo account, seems not worth 600K BTS.

That's very simple, most of CEX users(especially china) know MXC, but less know BTS DEX, only the old traders know BTS DEX. MXC=17年jubi8.com/yunbi.com大赌场.

Maybe worth 600K BTS or not, but it looks we didn't much choices of CEX list...
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 08:11:19 am by binggo »

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
But how can you prove it's famous and there are much more users?
I saw very few reply in their weibo account, seems not worth 600K BTS.

As i said this is just another form of marketing, list or not list in MXC is not important. As the famous and users of MXC is much more than BTS, we did the Market making in BTS DEX, just grow a little users.
I don't mean I need trust MXC, I never trust any CEX sure.
I just want to get more information about it's background, if it worth the payment.
A CEX with a boss of nobody and fake volume and few reply articles seems worthless to me.
This is not important thing.

Mt.Gox have the boss and the office.

QuadrigaCX have the boss and the office too.

So...

HUOBI,OKEX,Binance didn't have offce.
Gate didn't have office, even you know its boss, can you believe it?
CoinEgg didn't have the office, even didn't know who is its boss.
ZB didn't have office, 徐子敬 is one of its boss, can you believe it?
Poloniex have the office,孙宇晨 is its boss, can you believe it?
So?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 07:27:02 am by alt »

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
You can't get listed on coinbase or kraken for BTS, because they are not interested in getting paid for listing. They have a legit business, not like this scam.

As some of you said, BTS shouldn't list any CEX except coinbase or kraken, the CEX which list BTS now all have fake volume. and why you so sure coinbase or kraken are not interested in getting paid for listing? how prove it?

This is just a form of rapping the reserve pool to benefit a few insiders. Important BSIPs for development are blocked or ignored.

Who, can you point out clearly?

Rapping the reserve pool? as i said before, burn the reserve pool, no one can rapping the reserve pool anymore.

BTS has six years old, not a baby, its annual revenue should cover its annual expenditure, the reserve pool just like crutches, make bts can't walk normal with two legs.

Everybody thinks their BSIPs were important, just vote can decide.

even nobody knows who is the boss of MXC, where is the office

This is not important thing.

Mt.Gox have the boss and the office.

QuadrigaCX have the boss and the office too.

So...

HUOBI,OKEX,Binance didn't have offce.
Gate didn't have office, even you know its boss, can you believe it?
CoinEgg didn't have the office, even didn't know who is its boss.
ZB didn't have office, 徐子敬 is one of its boss, can you believe it?
Poloniex have the office,孙宇晨 is its boss, can you believe it?

So?

As i said this is just another form of marketing, list or not list in MXC is not important. As the famous and users of MXC is much more than BTS, we did the Market making in BTS DEX, just grow a little users.

Besides, i didn't care about the list of MXC.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 06:37:17 am by binggo »

Offline bench

You can list BTS in CEX like coinbase what you think no fake or you can do what you think is right to growth the new users.
You can't get listed on coinbase or kraken for BTS, because they are not interested in getting paid for listing. They have a legit business, not like this scam.

This is just another form of marketing, fake or real volume doesn't matter.

This is just a form of rapping the reserve pool to benefit a few insiders. Important BSIPs for development are blocked or ignored.

I will unvote this work tomorrow if there is no more enough reason.

Thank you for reconsider your voting. Other honest proxies can follow.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 05:33:18 am by bench »
Be part of the change and vote for the bitshares-vision proxy!

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
Thanks for the infomation.
I did some researches by google/weibo, seems  this exchange is very abnormal, even nobody knows who is the boss of MXC, where is the office.
I will unvote this work tomorrow if there is no more enough reason.

每次出现重大价格变动:
在实际交易中,这会导致音量峰值。

让我们来看看:

Binance音量vs MCX音量

2019年中

真实音量
Binance BTC:USDT
绿色排行榜

假货量
MCX BTC:USDT
底部图表为红色

为什么在MCX的价格变动期间没有交易量激增?

欺诈!

Each time there is a major price movement,
at a REAL exchange... this results in a volume spike.

Lets take a look at Binance Volume vs MCX volume mid 2019

REAL VOLUME
Binance BTC:USDT  top in green

FAKE VOLUME
MCX BTC:USDT bottom in red

also, note the 20 day period in the middle, with nil volume, when their fake-volume wash-trading machine was apparently malfunctioning

I'm not an expert though.

I'm not an expert on coding blockchains, deciphering C++, or even properly versioning my github; there I humbly yield to individuals like yourself.   

When it comes to trading crypto on centralized exchanges however, I do consider myself very well versed... I've been here since mtgox days; I've had my money on dozens of different exchanges since then.  I've learned the hard way by personally losing 10's of thousands of dollars many times over due to various instances of exchange implosion, theft, and scam.  Before then, I had been trading for at least a decade in regulated stock and forex markets.  I also have an educational background in finance and mathematics.  I know price charts very well.

What I see in the image above, and what I hope my purple dots make clear to all others, is most certainly FRAUD.

我在上图中看到的并希望我的紫色圆点清晰可见的,无疑是欺诈。

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
@litepresence

What you give is meanless.

You can list BTS in CEX like coinbase what you think no fake or you can do what you think is right to growth the new users.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 02:36:35 am by binggo »

Offline litepresence

I've stated in my first reply of this thread that MXC's volume is very fake.

Yes, we know it.

So what?

Dear BitShares Community
[]
divide 300,000 BTS and 20,000 MX

according to the proportion of trading volume.

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
Because the liquidity and real executed trades there are less users than on DEX.
Secondly 300k of BTS is being distributed to fake volume
Third we promote with that money a CEX and not DEX even we have so many demand for these funds for the DEX.

What real volume do you belive BTS will have on MXC after the promotion which would justify a $20k investment ?

A Cost Use Bill

Workers have been closed on bitshares with the argument they are ineffective.
I doubt this one will be more effective

After the promotion, the real volume of BTS in the MXC is not important, we just use the MXC to let the BTS have more exposure and more people know bts in this promotion, if other CEX or platform have the ability, i think we should welcome.

Otherwise, the users of MXC are more than DEX, we didn't have much users now, it is very reality and cruel.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 01:47:33 am by binggo »

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Because the liquidity and real executed trades there are less users than on DEX.
Secondly 300k of BTS is being distributed to fake volume
Third we promote with that money a CEX and not DEX even we have so many demand for these funds for the DEX.

What real volume do you belive BTS will have on MXC after the promotion which would justify a $20k investment ?

A Cost Use Bill

Workers have been closed on bitshares with the argument they are ineffective.
I doubt this one will be more effective

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
This is just another form of marketing, fake or real volume doesn't matter.

Everyone know the volume of MXC Exchange is fake, but MXC Exchange still have more users than DEX and most of CEX, maybe most of you didn't know it but it is more famous than most of CEX in china Area.

Why focus on the the volume is fake or real, it is not the key point, if the CEX is famous enough in some area, list is better than not list.
We should encourage to list more regional exchanges like Southeast Asia, India, the Middle East, Africa...let more people know,trade and know bts, then guide them to use the wallet of bts and come into the world of bts subconsciously.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 12:53:14 am by binggo »

Offline litepresence

Can you please provide a bit more detail for this worker how and when exactly the funds will be used?

they told you right here... maybe I can help translate:

After activating deposit function, users who deposit 1,000 BTS or above can divide 300,000 BTS and 20,000 MX according to the proportion of net deposition.

translated means:

Since nobody cares about or uses our shitcoin exchange... we'll just make sure that our buddies have the most BTS deposited on day of the 300,000 BTS air drop.   On that day, we'll give away all the worker BTS to our friends.

After activating trading function, users whose trading volume is 1,000 USDT or above can divide 300,000 BTS and 20,000 MX according to the proportion of trading volume.

translated means:

Our exchange volume is fake, as everyone knows.   Our cronies use bots to fake huge amounts of volume.  No real trader could compete because we grant our close friends zero fee trading for using bots to boost our fake volume.   On the day you give us worker BTS we'll be sure to tell our friends to turn their fake-volume zero-fee bots on overdrive to ensure all the funds are siphoned directly to our cronies.

Offline bench

fully agree. I think the money will only be used to wash trade BTS and it will probably land in the wallet of OP and this garbage exchange. This is another piggybank attempt

Complaining about CEX volume with wash trading, but financing this with our reserve pool only benefits a few people.
This worker proposal is a scam!
Be part of the change and vote for the bitshares-vision proxy!

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
I've stated in my first reply of this thread that MXC's volume is very fake.

Yes, we know it.

So what?

Since it's not a perfect exchange, we refuse to be listed? Send out lawyers to ask them to stop working on listing BTS?

To be clear, they didn't ask for money to list BTS.

The worker is a joint community effort to promote BitShares to users of that exchange, to let them know us. Although it's not a top exchange, it does have lots of users, especially in China, a small percentage of the population is a lot of people, much more than total population of some countries.

That being said, I don't know how much money is the best for such promotion. I'm not an expert in this. But it doesn't mean it worth nothing. Anyone who have experience please voice.

The total cost of this worker is somewhat affordable. 600K BTS is peanuts in comparison to the huge workers appeared in recent years. We spend 900K every month for block production. Even for the MM contest we've already spent 3M BTS.

IMO anyone working for the platform is good news for us. If you want the top exchanges to list us, please work towards it.

Very well said.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Biased info is less valuable.

You have 4 institutions in the cryptospace who's claim to fame is the fact that they audit exchange volume... they do this for all exchanges globally... American, Chinese, Russian and all in between.  Its not a matter of racism against chinese companies, its a matter of quantifying raw data.

nomics, comaps, coingecko, and coinmarketcap's liquidity rankings are all in alignment for the most part on the true volume reported by top global exchanges.  Some of these are Chinese, some are US, some otherwise.   MXC is not among the top contenders by a long shot. 

mxc is not in the top 120 at nomics trust ranking
mxc is not in the top 120 at comaps trust ranking
mxc is not in the top 50 at coinmarketcap's liquidity; the bottom of which is less than 200k daily volume
mxc is not in the top 100 at coingecko's trust ranking
mxc is not even considered at hacken.io cyber security ranking

how many independent un-associated auditors does it take to make it clear that fake is fake?

if we're going expend resources on getting listed at exchanges we should be focusing on exchanges who's orderbooks have been AUDITED by sites who's stated purpose is to audit.

We should not be looking at rankings based on "internally reported volume" nor rankings based on "pay to be listed in rankings".

focus on the sites that matter... the one's with real volume:

binance, bittrex, bitfinex, poloniex, kraken, huobi, upbit, hitbtc, coinbase, bitflyer, bithumb, okex, bitstamp, gate.io, kucoin, bitmex, gemini

these, maybe a few others are the only sites matter ^

Almost every other exchange in cryptospace are various shades of bullshit.

All these other bottom tier junk exchanges are just a waste of resources.  They encourage BTS holders to involve themselves with shady institutions.  These shady exchanges ultimately turn out to be scams or go broke, get hacked, and leave BTS holders with nothing to show for their investments.

Under no circumstances should community worker funding go towards exchange listing at an exchange that is not in the top 40 at nomics, coingecko, comaps, and coinmarketcap liquidity rankings.

fully agree. I think the money will only be used to wash trade BTS and it will probably land in the wallet of OP and this garbage exchange. This is another piggybank attempt