Author Topic: AGS from electrum  (Read 1696 times)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Just to make sure. There is no problem with donating to AGS from an electrum wallet?

You can set the electrum wallet to create new addresses everytime you receive or send. So this doesnt let me look up my balance. But that souldnt matter for the ability to claim BTS with the private keys provided by the electrum wallet?

I think it is ok to claim the xts with electrum wallet,seems the qt,electrum ,MultiBit and Armory wallet are supported currently . it does not matter even if the electrum is not supported, you could export your private key and import to other wallet.

Right! Thanks!

Offline crazybit

Just to make sure. There is no problem with donating to AGS from an electrum wallet?

You can set the electrum wallet to create new addresses everytime you receive or send. So this doesnt let me look up my balance. But that souldnt matter for the ability to claim BTS with the private keys provided by the electrum wallet?

I think it is ok to claim the xts with electrum wallet,seems the qt,electrum ,MultiBit and Armory wallet are supported currently . it does not matter even if the electrum is not supported, you could export your private key and import to other wallet.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 12:43:13 pm by delulo »