Main > Stakeholder Proposals

[Committee Proposal] Set force_settlement_offset of bitCNY from 2 % to 5%

<< < (2/4) > >>

binggo:

binggo:

--- Quote from: bench on February 29, 2020, 10:42:33 pm ---
--- Quote from: binggo on February 29, 2020, 09:18:26 pm ---Everyone should clear:  force settlement = Exchange Rate Manipulation.

--- End quote ---

Everyone should clear:  fake price feeds = Exchange Rate Manipulation.

--- End quote ---

I know that.

A higher MSSR is

BAIP2 is

BSIP76 is

We open a window for so long time hope to fix the the defects of mechanism in the open window time, did we finish something? now all you know BSIP 76 and BAIP2 is Exchange Rate Manipulation, but many of you didn't have any adverse options to force settlement, and think it's very right for such long time, that make me very confused.

We lost the spirit of the free market in the beginning, and never found we have lost it for so long time until now.

bench:

--- Quote from: binggo on February 29, 2020, 09:18:26 pm ---Everyone should clear:  force settlement = Exchange Rate Manipulation.

--- End quote ---

Everyone should clear:  fake price feeds = Exchange Rate Manipulation.

binggo:
Everyone should clear:  force settlement = Exchange Rate Manipulation.

binggo:

--- Quote from: litepresence on February 28, 2020, 02:56:53 pm ---
--- Quote from: bitcrab on February 27, 2020, 05:10:26 pm ---This proposal is ridiculous.

--- End quote ---

YES.  OMG we agree on something bitasset related!   Mark the day on the calendar!   Festival next year!

...but I'm not sure which is more ridiculous:

increasing from ridiculous 2 to ridiculous 5

or

having the ridiculous notion of "force settlement offset" at all

???

*perplexed*

--- End quote ---

"They first came for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up
because I wasn't a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up
because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up
because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up
because I was a Protestant.
Then they came for me,
but by that time,
there was no one left to speak up."

This is the essence of force settlement, when a force settlement happened, every debtor have the original sin, everyone should get the punishment equally,now we push out the one at the top of the list and kill them, then think we have solved the problem happily and say this our way.

The prices fixed or guided by the government was very common in China, but i found it was well received by the foreign friends, especially in force settlement,

NOW, you should understand, amigo, we used the fixed and guided price by the government as our principle from the beginning.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version