Author Topic: [Committee Member] - Proposal for "agorise" to join the Bitshares Committee  (Read 5745 times)

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Hola from #Criptopulco Mexico! :D 
Effective immediately, we would like to contribute our time on the Bitshares Committee. AGORISE, LTD. ..
.......snip snip......
.. please vote "agorise" for Bitshares Committee. Thank you!
Peace, Love, and Agorism.  8)

As requested via PM's, I am posting here what I hope is a good translation into Simplified Chinese. I apologize if it is not correct, and I will be happy to edit this post with any corrections that should be made so that it is as accurate as possible to the OP... 

============
============ 

来自 #Criptopulco 墨西哥的Hola!  :D

立即生效,我们想在Bitshares委员会上贡献自己的时间。 AGORISE,LTD。您可能知道,我是在塞浦路斯以外工作的国际商业公司,但无论他们是否经商,我至少从2014年12月开始就在这里从事建筑工作,并真诚地希望以我的经验协助区块链。以下是我的荣誉名单:
  • 角色:业务咨询,项目经理,人力资源,会计,QA / QC,软件审核,Beta测试,服务器,UI/UX,Web和嵌入式系统。
  • 拥有超过5年的BitShares经验,其中包括几个月的Bitshares代表投票,投票赞成最初的101
  • 在Limewallet(elmato)之后,Ken建造并完成了第一个Bitshares移动钱包(Bitshares Wallet)。
  • 建立了第二个Bitshares手机钱包(Smartcoins Wallet)
  • 建立了第三个Bitshares手机钱包(BiTSy)
  • 构建了“盲交易” UI / UX,并升级了其安全性。
  • 帮助编写BSIP's for Stealth。
  • 内置C-IPFS和C-LibP2P,这是C语言针对移动设备和RasPi的IPFS的轻量级实现。
  • 内置PalmPay,这是利用Bitshares的销售点软件。
  • 具有运行多个公共API节点,Web服务和用于Bitshares的龙头的经验。
  • 现役超过5年的“美国海军Shellback”。少林功夫绿色腰带。 “沙漠盾牌行动”,“沙漠风暴行动”,史努比团队,ASF部队,执法和战术枪械教练。多个丝带和奖牌,附有DD214荣誉勋章。
  • 1993年以来,已建立了4家公司,并管理着远程分布式开发人员团队。
  • 管理多个社交媒体帐户以推广上面列出的Bitshares和产品。 Bitchute,Bitsharestalk,Bittube,Commun,Dtube,Flote,Gab,LBRY,Minds,Publish0x,Somee,Steem,Twitter,Uptrennd,Whaleshares和Youtube。
  • 所有主要Bitshares电报和密钥库组以及与算法,无政府状态和永久文化相关的组的受信任管理员。 Ken还是Steem(https://steempeak.com/@kencode)上的Bitshares社区的MOD。
  • 获得了全球多个Bitshares投资者,利益相关者和知名社区成员的信任。
  • 每周在Anarchapulco网络广播上的公开演讲者,并且是遵循非侵略原则(NAP)和和平育儿的虔诚的Agorist。
  • 在工作中,Ken与多个开发团队一起工作,并对他们的每周承诺和发票进行审核和支付。他讨论并提供项目指导,不断审查开发人员,保持较低的开销,并且github(https://github.com/Agorise)经常提交。
  • Telegram/Keybase: @Agorise @kenCode

请投票给Bitshares委员会 “agorise”。谢谢!
和平,爱与无神论。 8) 
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Good background. What will you do in the committee / as a committee member?

Our goal as agorists is to make Bitshares as trustless, distributed, zero-counterparty, fast, scalable, affordable, FOSS, anti-censorship, transparent, anti-aggression, sustainable, automated, agile, and anti-corruptible as possible. To that goal, we will continue to participate in as many discussions and groups as possible, to make the best business decisions possible.
Nice talks. But what to do with the committee? What business decisions are being discussed? Among them, which are the best?

Replacing inactive committee members

Why didn't you asked the same question to the other committee members ?
I guess he can't be worse than being 100% inactive like them
I asked elsewhere. You didn't see people working doesn't mean they aren't working.

So how are they working when not talking to rest of committee ?
You mean the instant voting for proposals which bitcrab/jademont are making with no talking to the rest ?

Is CN committee a closed gang where the rest is not allowed to participate ?Because wechat bitshares committee group is dead for a long time

What about liondani or evangelist ?
In which secret group are they working and participating ?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 05:55:13 pm by Thul3 »

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
But what to do with the committee? What business decisions are being discussed? Among them, which are the best?

I think my goals above are pretty clear. For years now my business decisions and goals have been made very clear, without an ounce of political correctness either. I love Bitshares and I want to help it to become an unstoppable DeFi platform. If and when Agorise can join the committee, then we will take each decision on a case by case basis.
Again beautiful words. Thank you anyway.

However, the committee is not working in the way that "I got voted in then I make decisions", but "I make a decision then I get voted in or out" on a case by case basis.

I'll vote for you anyway, since there is nothing pending for a decision except a few proposals for distributing MM contest rewards (see "proposed transactions" tab on https://wallet.bitshares.org/#/account/committee-trade). I agree that people need to take a break in the weekends, so a delay for the approvals is acceptable.

I think potential decisions to make in the near future are:
* whether to continue the MM contest, and/or parameter adjustments for the contest;
* use of the funds controlled by the committee;
* adjustment to the fee schedule.

Jobs to be done for committee members are:
* finish the process definition for managing the committee-owned assets, aka BAIPs (see github.com/bitshares/baips). Note: it implies that the committee doesn't make decisions on the management of the assets but only act in line with the decisions made by voters.

Let's see where this will lead us to.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog

Our goal as agorists is to make Bitshares as trustless, distributed, zero-counterparty, fast, scalable, affordable, FOSS, anti-censorship, transparent, anti-aggression, sustainable, automated, agile, and anti-corruptible as possible. To that goal, we will continue to participate in as many discussions and groups as possible, to make the best business decisions possible.
Nice talks. But what to do with the committee? What business decisions are being discussed? Among them, which are the best?

I asked elsewhere. You didn't see people working doesn't mean they aren't working.

Offline Bangzi

• View Profile
    • Steemit: Bangzi
  • BitShares: bangzi
Bitshares DEX - Over 1000 Coins, Buy, Sell, Transfer & List Any Coins |Free Signup Today: https://wallet.bitshares.org/?r=bangzi

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
But what to do with the committee? What business decisions are being discussed? Among them, which are the best?

I think my goals above are pretty clear. For years now my business decisions and goals have been made very clear, without an ounce of political correctness either. I love Bitshares and I want to help it to become an unstoppable DeFi platform. If and when Agorise can join the committee, then we will take each decision on a case by case basis.
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline Thul3

• View Profile

« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 10:25:34 pm by Thul3 »

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise

www.PalmPay.chat

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog

Offline matle85

• View Profile

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Hola from #Criptopulco Mexico! :D

Effective immediately, we would like to contribute our time on the Bitshares Committee. AGORISE, LTD. as you probably know, is the International Business Company that I work for out of Cyprus, but whether they are in business or not, I have been here building stuff since at least December of 2014 and would sincerely like to help out the chain a bit with my experience. Here is a short list of my works:

• Roles: Business Consulting, Project Manager, Human Resources, Accounting, QA/QC, Code Audits, Beta Testing, Servers, UI/UX, Web and embedded systems.
  • Well over 5 years experience with BitShares, including months as a Bitshares Delegate, voted in to the original 101.
  • After Limewallet (a poc by elmato), Ken built/completed the first Bitshares mobile wallet (Bitshares Wallet).
  • Built the second Bitshares mobile wallet (Smartcoins Wallet)
  • Built the third Bitshares mobile wallet (BiTSy)
  • Built the Blinded Transactions UI/UX, and upgraded its security. Helped write the BSIPs for Stealth.
  • Built C-IPFS and C-LibP2P, a lightweight implementation of IPFS in C language for mobile and RasPi.
  • Built PalmPay, the point of sale dApp that utilizes Bitshares.
  • Experienced with running multiple, public API nodes, Web Services, and a Faucet for Bitshares.
  • US Navy Shellback with over 5 years active duty. Green sash in Shaolin Kung Fu. Operation Desert Shield, Desert Storm, Snoopy Team, ASF Force Tactical, and Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor. Multiple ribbons and medals, with DD214 Honorable Discharge.
  • Built 4 companies and has managed distributed, remote Developer teams since 1993.
  • Manages multiple social media accounts for promoting Bitshares and products listed above. Bitchute, Bitsharestalk, Bittube, Flote, Commun, Dtube, Flote, Gab, LBRY, Minds, Publish0x, Somee, Steem, Twitter, Uptrennd, Whaleshares, and Youtube.
  • A trusted Admin for all main Bitshares telegram and keybase groups, as well as groups related to agorism, anarchy and permaculture. Ken is also a MOD for the Bitshares Community on Steem (https://steempeak.com/@kencode).
  • Gained the trust of multiple Bitshares Investors, Stakeholders & prominent community members around the world.
  • Weekly public speaker on the Anarchapulco webcasts, and is a devoted Agorist, following the Non-Aggression Principle (NAP) and Peaceful Parenting.
  • At work, Ken works alongside multiple Dev Teams and keeps their weekly commits and invoices audited, and paid. He discusses and supplies project direction, continuously vets developers, keeps overhead low, and github (https://github.com/Agorise) commits often.
  • Telegram: @Agorise @kenCode ::: Keybase: @Agorise @kenCode

Stakeholders & Proxies, please vote "agorise" for Bitshares Committee. Thank you!
Peace, Love, and Agorism.  8)
www.PalmPay.chat