Author Topic: @CN-Vote  (Read 2109 times)

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
You destroyed bitassets.Nothing more.
Who from western community is going to hold bitassets which owner is committee and which is being fully controlled by cn-vote ?

You kicked out witnesses who provided infra like es node with your poor voting and now you talk about getting the infra worker atcive because you need an es node.

Best of all you blaming me for that who was only able to rotate last witness position between good witnesses instead of your garbage voting behavior and vote buying.

You want me to publish your PM you sent to me for supporting a witness in exchange for support ?

surely the leaving of the majority of western community is not I want to see, but that's not the most important factor.

No the most important factor is getting your $5 fee for bitshares and centralizaton of committee and witnesses.
Based on a pol on bitshares tg over a timeframe of 3 months 86% are asking for a fork.This is how bad it is and that poll had many voters and not just a few.

let me adopt the example that I have adopted several times, In August 1971, U.S. President Richard Nixon announced to remove the dollar peg to gold, the Bretton Woods System collapsed.

You are even unable to understand this actions.This was nothing else as a robbery of money from their citizens.
They prinited money devaluing the existing money for which they got real assets.That was a robbery but you still don't get it

I'd like to help to push "ES node and infrastructure and CMC and feixiaohao" thing after a fully understanding on this thing.

So you first destroy supportive witnesses and bitshares infra and after that support a $36k worker to fix it and centralize it?
Is this why you voted for refund400k ?

bitcrab : however kyc is easy ,i don't know why many people hate this so much

DL : Because thanks to some early crypto activists - DEX and Decentralized should mean illegal and anonymous

DL Some of them belive DEX is truly above government just because of the tech.They fail to realise that we run on Internet,which is subject to total transparency when Government wants.

surely the leaving of the majority of western community is not I want to see, but that's not the most important factor.

If you want the foreigners to fork bitshares (which i'm personly against) to split the community and get a large amount of BTS dumped you are on the right track.

Keep ignoring them and take another failure of your actions .

« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 03:21:01 pm by Thul3 »

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
Worst part is you made fox claim of getting bitassets centralized and unpredictable true.
Committee now in full control of cn-vote/bitcrab/jademont

You just scared off majority of western community to invest in any bitassets or leave bitshares.

Is that the growth for bitshares you are looking for ?

I hope you are able to see and admit these negative effects and change your voting behavior accordingly

DPoS means voting power always speak.

it's not good to just call it "centralization" when voting power do not agree with you.

let me adopt the example that I have adopted several times, In August 1971, U.S. President Richard Nixon announced to remove the dollar peg to gold, the Bretton Woods System collapsed.

surely this is not Europe want to see, but it's US has to do.

there is big culture difference between China and the Western world, but please do not follow the "autocracy and democracy" dualism to understand the world. China is open to the whole world, but we have our own principles.

I'd like to help to push "ES node and infrastructure and CMC and feixiaohao" thing after a fully understanding on this thing.

Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
So CN-Vote going to vote for infra worker because we have no more ES Node because of your stupid witness voting ?

No more dilution is not important anymore ?

BEOS is supporting CN-Vote to get a favour vote back to fund BEOS integration via reserve pool.Is CN-Vote going to support it ?

You are aware that majority of western people are not willing to put any major coins to DEX anymore because they have no more trust in gateways and DEX seeing the centralization of power and gateway abuse we had ?

Maybe it would be better if i had not supported BSIP76 to safe the community mainly chinese one when seeing how the chinese currently abuse their voting power they kept thanks to BSIP76.

Mainly the chinese community have been safed which is now destroying the western community with their abusive actions which is destroying massivly trust in the western community.

CN-Vote called BEOS the cancer of bitshares because they upvoted every worker active flooding the market with BTS but you are no better with your centralization of power which makes that bitassets are losing more and more trust that you can't even buy enough BTS for bitassets as noone is willing to hold any bitassets for a longer time with the centralization you created fearing that a small experimental friendly group will dictate the rules about their money.

The worst part is that CN-Vote is unable to admit mistakes and fix it.
Instead i read only excuses and nonsense explanation from some chinese members who tanked bitshares already before with their nonsense BSIPs calling it an experiment.

Worst part is you made fox claim of getting bitassets centralized and unpredictable true.
Committee now in full control of cn-vote/bitcrab/jademont

You just scared off majority of western community to invest in any bitassets or leave bitshares.

Is that the growth for bitshares you are looking for ?

I hope you are able to see and admit these negative effects and change your voting behavior accordingly
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 12:40:46 am by Thul3 »

Offline bench

Is this, what we can expect from CN-Vote ?
Be part of the change and vote for the bitshares-vision proxy!

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Can you guys please explain why you are supporting terradac and liondani as bitshares witnesses ?

Both provide no infrastructur no api and also don't participate activly in the progress of bitshares.

Big supporters of bitshares like blckchained who runs Rudex or clockwork who was running the last es-node are being voted out of bitshares because they are being replaced with poor witnesses like liondani or terradac.

Can you please explain how this is going to profit bitshares and not some personal agendas when we lose our infra and biggest supporters to leechers who don't even participate in bitshares?

You guys are aware that CEO Paul (Onceupontime) from Terradac died 2 months ago ?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 09:22:04 pm by Thul3 »