Author Topic: ANN: VNC-7 DEBT SECURITY TOKEN  (Read 1531 times)

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
Sadly my fundraising venture has failed woefully, it's safe to say bitshares isn't the place for charity, however the tokens are still on the order books...
Here are the attributes of my token
LIMITED SUPPLY: only 1,000,000
Redeemable for it's equivalent amount in Naira
Guaranteed rise in value, via monthly buy backs
Custom token made only for my account
Token can no longer be updated as ownership has been transferred to null-account
Meant to be used as a debt security...

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
I have now adjusted the parameters for the asset, I have also transfered ownership to null-account in order to increase the authenticity of the asset, I have also set up an order book.
https://bts.ai/market/VNC7DST_BTS

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
VNC7DST is a UIA created to act as a bond on the bitshares platform, users or benefactors who purchase the token are in effect lending money which will be payed back in the form of buy backs.
Traditional forms of borrowing and fund raising require a lot of paperwork and legalities, and are sometimes ineffective for small entrepreneurs, using the advantages of the BTS platform and it's business model, the VNC7DST token is a one stop solution as a digital debt investment on the bitshares blockchain.
Due to a lack of support, I have decided to change my approach, I will be selling all my tokens on the open market at a starting price to be decided later, I am still thinking of the best way of approach in order not to make futher adjustments later on.

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
VNC7DST is a UIA created to act as a bond on the bitshares platform, users or benefactors who purchase the token are in effect lending money which will be payed back in the form of buy backs.
Traditional forms of borrowing and fund raising require a lot of paperwork and legalities, and are sometimes ineffective for small entrepreneurs, using the advantages of the BTS platform and it's business model, the VNC7DST token is a one stop solution as a digital debt investment on the bitshares blockchain.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 08:27:04 am by chigbolu »