Author Topic: BTS-DEX economic model(updated MM contest rule)  (Read 1986 times)

Offline EuropaSH

• IT innovations
    • View Profile
    • https://xbts.io
  • BitShares: euro888
Re: BTS-DEX economic model(updated MM contest rule)
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2020, 11:13:20 am »

Rather than rejecting this and that, can we start a discussion about what is acceptable? E.G. what fee percent is acceptable for you? 1%? 5%? 10%? 20%? 30%?

10% is real. If this money is used to develop Bitshares and strengthen the brand in the market, we will support this proposal.

Important! Payments will be made in traded tokens? or the exchange will need to make an exchange for BTS? Tokens are highly volatile and providing each project with a cost is not profitable for the gateway.

Very important!!! It is necessary to reduce the commission for creating an asset. Due to the high commissions, there are difficulties to add new coins. These huge commissions interfere with the work of the exchange. We wanted to add most of the popular coins to the exchange, but because of such a quick (without warning, announcement, etc.) raising commissions, our work on adding coins is limited! Raising asset creation fees makes Bitshares too expensive! White lists have now appeared, and this protects users from fraudulent assets.

ABOUT MM: We said that we would not take part in the next MM contest. We want to look at the example of Gdex how new competition will work. And maybe we'll take part.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 11:18:09 am by EuropaSH »
XBTS DEX EXCHANGE FOR TRADERS AND GAMERS https://xbts.io

Offline blockchained

« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2020, 11:58:07 am »

We already paying blockchain fees, so this double taxation looks more like a tribute for the existing businesses this is not acceptable.

I told you and I repeat you not once that taxation is a worse idea that pops up in your head, a community that for the year couldn't imagine/invent anything smarter/better than bring/build taxation in blockchain for a few existing small businesses on top of it are going in a rekt direction

Chinese community, mark my words, with such ideas for the bitshares upgrade you will roll OUT from top-100 till the end of the year No foreigners, no businesses, no money, just some scammed/broken bitassets, empty markets and "workers" dumping the coin. The bright future for the chain, isn't it?

anyone do not like to pay further fees, easy to understand.

WE PAYING FEES ALREDY

we just don't want to pay this tribute because we well know what happened with OMO fund, also your next one "brilliant" idea

« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 10:14:31 pm by blockchained »

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2020, 01:06:41 pm »

Rather than rejecting this and that, can we start a discussion about what is acceptable? E.G. what fee percent is acceptable for you? 1%? 5%? 10%? 20%? 30%?

10% is real. If this money is used to develop Bitshares and strengthen the brand in the market, we will support this proposal.

Important! Payments will be made in traded tokens? or the exchange will need to make an exchange for BTS? Tokens are highly volatile and providing each project with a cost is not profitable for the gateway.

As bsip 86 described, fees would be deducted from trading directly, in the trading assets. Gateways don't need to do anything special.

Very important!!! It is necessary to reduce the commission for creating an asset. Due to the high commissions, there are difficulties to add new coins. These huge commissions interfere with the work of the exchange. We wanted to add most of the popular coins to the exchange, but because of such a quick (without warning, announcement, etc.) raising commissions, our work on adding coins is limited! Raising asset creation fees makes Bitshares too expensive! White lists have now appeared, and this protects users from fraudulent assets.
I understand the difficulties, and sorry for that.

The raising of asset creation fee was brought by community members to fight scam activities.

I suppose that the fee will be lowered after 4.0 hard fork, around 2 months away from now. However, if there is high demand it can be lowered sooner.

ABOUT MM: We said that we would not take part in the next MM contest. We want to look at the example of Gdex how new competition will work. And maybe we'll take part.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 01:08:38 pm by abit »
BTS account: abit
BTS committee member: abit
BTS witness: in.abit

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2020, 02:21:39 pm »
Why you care about marketing fee so much ?

To push other gateways to be gone ?

You are pushing legal worker of digital lucifer which is the biggest crap ?

First i thought you have no clue what you are supporting but later seeing digital lucifer in action i understood why you are supporting him.

He already started demanding from gateways papers and if they won't deliver till may to kick them out of bitshares.

Is that your plan ?Supporting his crap so you stay as sole gateway on bitshares in hope more and more users will use only your gateway ?

That's why you conficed CN-Vote to vote for it even big part was against it and at foreigners side not a single supporter you can find other than beneficiants ?

What is the purpose of market fee sharing when at the other side you are working hard on it to kick all other gateways out of bitshares?

I reject this MM as it sole purpose is to push a private business GDEX with community funds and nothing else.

I do not have any idea of kicking other gateways out of bitshares.
but in the MM contest updated rules, the market fee sharing is what gateways pay for the MM service, rudex and xbtsx rejected to participate the MM contest, maybe partly because of this.
no relation with what Digital Lucifer is doing.

Really not ?So you are talking with digital lucifer often on wechat supporting his legal worker and pushing it at cn-vote where he is attacking gateway owners acting like the new owner of bitshares demanding papers from all gateways as he had any authority to do it calling them animals and telling them that he is going to kick them out of bitshares as legal and brand owner and you don't know anything about it ?

Funny cause when you saw i read your messages on wechat you kicked me out to be unable to keep reading your talk with digital lucifer how people are idiots who don't like KYC or that people who are against it are criminals hiding behind anonymous names and that DL will get all their Data and clean the shit.

You don't know anything about it when you talk staff like that with him in a closed wechat group ?And still you are supporting it ?
Looks for me like a clear agenda behind it.
I have talked with Digital Lucifer in wechat, but mainly on core worker.
his legal worker is not approved yet, and I support the worker only means I support him to do the relevant work, not means I support that he had any authority as you described.
I had kicked you out of any wechat group? if that had happen that should because sometime you are not committee member anymore so I kicked you out of a committee group, just that, not as you described.
Email´╝Übitcrab@qq.com