Author Topic: @Abit  (Read 9580 times)

Offline haruka

Disclaimer:

I did nothing in this drama.

I was not on any side.

I just want to make sure telegram groups are not being abused by spammers. (that's you, @blockchained. evidence below)

Then I got censored by a bot and I'm not able to say absolute anything.

Is this what you want?

Offline blockchained

And now somebody have a bot to censor specific people.

But really? Adding me to your list?

Are you still sane?

abit did for months adding other admins and you were silent as I recall

Offline haruka

And now somebody have a bot to censor specific people.

But really? Adding me to your list?

Are you still sane?

Offline blockchained

Thanks to your friend Thule.

You just removed all messages from only 12 people. You can do better.

that happened after you mute me and deleted all history from me and others admins, lier

everyone could check the time who started this mess

« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 05:08:01 pm by blockchained »

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
Thanks to your friend Thule.

By the way,

You just removed all messages from only 12 people. You can do better.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 05:08:51 pm by abit »
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline blockchained

one more abuse by abit

he baned everyone in bitsharesdex chat in telegram

I was muted by him in the chat with no reason and no explanation by his private bot.
His bot baned a lot of independent admins to silence them

abit really losing control, he must be stopped, he destroying our community with his constant malicious action

I change the permissions back because as admin I have the right to do so but abit abuse his admin power next time

Offline blockchained

He's covering up his scams with censorship, classic scammer move, it's undeniable it'll catch up to him in the end. Telegram chat is dead due to abit's corruption.

He totally lost control, it sims he became more nervous and hysteric close to the 10th of September

Offline blockchained

one more abuse by abit

he baned everyone in bitsharesdex chat in telegram

I was muted by him in the chat with no reason and no explanation by his private bot.
His bot baned a lot of independent admins to silence them

abit really losing control, he must be stopped, he destroying our community with his constant malicious action
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 04:13:31 pm by blockchained »

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Since some people claim Abit changed bitshares to the right direction .......

Did Abit delete his absuing bot on telegram and unban all DEV's and other people ?

Did Abit execute community will as committee ?

Did Abit listen to CN-Vote or other committee members other than bitcrab about the MM contest rules ?

Did Abit apolagize for his abuse ?

Did Abit gave up sole control over github ?

Did Abit distance from previous corruption he supported openly ?

Did Abit's point of view changed that abuse/cheats are ok as long it fits bitshares (in his private point of view)

Serious questions ?
Cause i can't see any changes at all
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 09:43:32 am by Thul3 »

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise

kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline R

• View Profile
He's covering up his scams with censorship, classic scammer move, it's undeniable it'll catch up to him in the end. Telegram chat is dead due to abit's corruption.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
I made a single reply to DL who accused me there.

You are clearly out of control

Your try to enforce longterm members you muted from bitsharesdex (with no agreement of a single other admin there) that they are not allowed talking about bitassets ,BSIP76, and the MM contest in a negative way (representing their opinion) shows everything how you try to manipulate based on your own opinion and that you clearly don't represent the main values which bitshares has.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 10:42:51 am by Thul3 »

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
The node admin group is for server and node administration. Please keep discussions on topic.

I admit that I incorrectly removed you and another member, I meant to restrict you for some hours or days since you were sending off-topic messages.

You are welcome to rejoin, but again, please keep discussions on topic.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Just another abuse of Abit who banned me from node admin Channel for making a single reply there to Digital Lucifer who accused someone to be me.
Seems they can't handle any kind of critics which Digital Lucifer received for bitshares.org (not from me since he knows already my opinion).

It just shows how badly Abit is acting and that many people are tired of him and bitcrab and leaving and even stopping to participate at all because they claim it makes no diffrence.
The only thing which would help based on their opinion is a fork.

Abit is clearly destroying the foreigner community banning and muting people who disagree with his actions and acting like the sole king of bitshares.
From my side i won't support him anymore as he clearly stepped way over his authority forcing longterm members who did a lot for bitshares and were also nice invested in bitshares to leave.

Such behavior can't be tolarated and it makes me sad that only a few proxies react to his behavior to make a clear sign to STOP even seeing a bigger chinese part gets also tired about it and inactive.
Soon there will be no more a significant foreign community as majority already talks about leaving because of all that situation.

Bitshares clearly lost it's ethics and people in control who enforced it.
Abuse is today at bitshares something normal where nobody is reacting anymore just makes them silently leaving or getting inactive.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 11:09:30 am by Thul3 »

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
When are you going to unmute all admins and bitshares members which you indirectly banned from bitshares telegram groups with your shitty bot ?
You destroyed bitshares already enough and made chats empty.

An excuse to those members would be appropriate.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 08:01:48 pm by Thul3 »