Author Topic: The problem of the fund in the committee account!!!  (Read 2496 times)

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
If the Chinese community already owns majority of the committee then nothing can be done cause it means they will make all the decisions... No amount of shouting can change their minds...

OK, i get your means, we should shut up.
No we will keep talking till they see reasons

Talking with a group of wolves how to eat you?

与虎谋皮,同羊谋肉

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
If the Chinese community already owns majority of the committee then nothing can be done cause it means they will make all the decisions... No amount of shouting can change their minds...

No we will keep talking till they see reasons

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
Destruction proposal is still in poll, it has not begun yet, meanwhile Committee account is owned by Committee of 11 members who represent the community, I think we should have even more money in that account

I think you should check it.

2   1.14.200   [poll] BTS repurchase destruction proposal   yzn0713   588,111,727   22 Jun '19 - 1 Mar '30   100.00%   30,891.57   0.22   

Committee account is owned by Committee of 11 members

No, it was controlled by CN community, four committee can use it easily!

and why did you think  these committees represent the community?!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 07:33:27 am by binggo »

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
Destruction proposal is still in poll, it has not begun yet, meanwhile Committee account is owned by Committee of 11 members who represent the community, I think we should have even more money in that account

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
This is very dangerous for the fund in the committee account, these fund didn't belong to the committee, they belong to the community,  but these fund can be easily used by several committee members, we should get the lessons from the OMO and MM, they didn't follow the proposal and principle of the community, and no one came out to take the responsibility and loss.

For the sake of assurance, the fund in the committee account shouldn't be more than 10,000.0 bts, the extra fund should burn to the reserves pool.

Issue: how to deal with the bitasset in the committee account? there have a destruction proposal, but the committee didn't follow it.

What do you think? community members of BTS!

« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 12:59:14 am by binggo »