Author Topic: ANN- CRUDE FINANCE AMM LIQUIDITY POOL DAO  (Read 31652 times)

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
The following have been readjusted
CRUDE.LVRG
Taker fee 0.2%
Market fee 0.1%
%LTM/REFERRAL FEE 30%
CRUDE.NGN
No Taker fee
Market fee 0.1%
%LTM/REFERRAL FEE 80%
The adjustment is meant to increase interest in the assets and create demand.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2023, 10:50:00 pm by chigbolu »

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
The CRUDE FINANCE INFRASTRUCTURE has been on Bitshares for over 2 years now and despite the challenges it is important to think long term currently.
As of today CRUDE.LVRG Liquidity pools are still functional and work as is... despite the poor interest and low capital flow.
There's currently available 50million CLVRG tokens available to borrow at 7% (rates may change) to boost the Liquidity pools.. The current acceptable collateral is Bitshares.

Our stablecoin asset CRUDE.NGN has been adjusted to attract investment, it's original function was for P2P trading however it can still serve as an investment. The market fee has been reduced to 0.01% and the value has dropped to 5bn per $ in order to attract interest, 500bn has been made available on loan for users who would like to experiment with it's market, it has two Bitshares liquidity pool users can stake to, total value of the asset currently is $2000. The target is to inflate its total supply to 10trillion both liquidity pool and market trades, this would help to decentralize the asset and complete it as a decentralized stablecoin asset.

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
Here's a progress Update
We have reached 1million CLVRG in User Issued Income and the current valuation means we are currently @ 5% from achieving our first payout cycle.

https://gyazo.com/84e99eb25ff2793855e3e9f0495fd432

What happens when we reach 100%?
At 100% the ROI for our payout will reach it's true value i.e 300%, 120%, etc. Let's all work to achieve this, it's easier now as the UII is at 1million a valuation of 0.001BTS can help us achieve that a 1900% increase from current price, which is so easy to  achieve if we all work together.

Here's the payout schedule of some of the pools for January.

https://gyazo.com/f55ed6a2fdc8a02e4439b0f32625b2eb
 https://gyazo.com/303a368853f549f4612aa79c0679ef10
 https://gyazo.com/161ebf7cab842461bfe451685296f387

We are currently midway into payouts for January...

The payout schedule for our 125million tokens distribution has also been changed to hasten the process, here is the current layout...
 https://gyazo.com/79ada6bd6314205f8180e1db8341d3c0

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 03:42:19 am by chigbolu »

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
New Roadmap ahead of 2022

The year 2021 is over, but it hasn't been good for the project so far, a series of losses, poor funding and low user base, has hampered growth of the CRUDE franchise, however what's started must be completed, I cannot stop now over a few challenges, I'll use my experience to improve the project moving forward.
One very effective strategy that has worked for me so far is the airdrop campaigns, which is what I'll focus on more next year.
I'll also diversify whatever I invest to the project, some funds will go to external farming projects, to see if the fortunes of CRUDE can improve. Money made from the farms will then be invested into the project.
With that said here's how 2022 could look like for this project:

1. Airdrop Campaigns
At least one airdrop every month 10% of what is used to pay lenders will be set aside for the airdrop.

2. Yield Farming
Our focus for external farms will center around pancakebunny and multiverse capital but if more fund is generated we will expand our reach in order to maximize the potential of the project.

3. CRUDE swaps
 Every month there must be at least 10million LVRG tokens swaps across all pools.

4. CRUDE.NGN

Our Stablecoin has performed so badly this year dropping to an all time low of 3million per dollar. Because of this a new strategy has been developed to combat this terrible performance. Most of the supply about 9.99trillion has been sent to abit to manage, he has more resources so hopefully he will put the asset to better use in the future. The remaining one has been divided with most of it sitting in liquidity pools to preserve the current price. The NGN is now pegged at 1.5million/$ in current market conditions and this value is reflected in the Stablecoin pool I created recently and also on the order books.

5. More Pools
Liquidity pools are the main drivers of the CRUDE franchise, they are the main attraction and the reason why I'll still go on with the project, so far close to 20pools have been created, a few of the pools have been successful so far while others have not. I'll work on creating even more pools in the future in order to entice as many prospective lenders and farmers as possible. The pools am targeting will not be mentioned but hopefully by the end of 2022 we should have at least 2-5 more liquidity pools.

6. Marketing
Marketing is a major problem right now as the current market climate is very competitive, lenders are more likely to go to other projects that have high reputation and offer better incentives than I can offer, hence the reason for setting up the 300% APY LVRG reward program which I hope to run throughout next year, with this figure lenders are more likely to be encouraged to lend to our pools, however the reward slots are limited due to the fact that payments are processed manually, so it will run on a first come first serve basis.
We also have the 125million distribution program for stakeholders who have above 2million in their wallets and the 120% BTS reward for holding STAKELP tokens.
These three campaigns have been very successful so far and will continue to be the focus campaigns of the project.
From time to time efforts will be made to promote the project on social media outlets so that new users can come. I'll will focus on keeping the community I have now at all cost and then building on it hopefully by 2022 the project will get better.

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
Since we are in the era of liquidity pool staking on the bitshares DEX, Bitsharescrude has decided to take advantage of its own stake pools by offering the following stake and earn reward programs;

1. CRUDE.LVCNY/CRUDE.STHLP

Stake bitCNY and CRUDE.LVRG to earn CRUDE.STHLP(STH/LVRG) tokens monthly. To be eligible users must hold @ least 10% of the total supply of the CRUDE.LVCNY asset (APY: dynamic).

2. CRUDE.LPT/CRUDE.BTSP

Stake bitCNY and CRUDE.NGN to earn CRUDE.BTSP(BTS/NGN) monthly. Users must hold 10% of the total supply of the CRUDE.LPT asset to be eligible (APY: 6%).

3. CRUDE.BTX/CRUDE.TRDDEFI

CRUDE.BTX is an FTX like instrument that follows 1.5 times the daily price change of BTS. Hold a minimum of 100CRUDE.BTX tokens and be in the top 100 holders to be eligible for CRUDE.TRDDEFI (BTS/LVRG) weekly airdrops. (APY: 144% CAPPED @ 1,000,000CRUDE.BTX).

All other promos have been cancelled to facilitate the success of this three promotions.
The CRUDE.BTSP reward promotion  is aimed at bringing CRUDE.NGN back to its initial pegged value of 100CNGN/CNY, once this is achieved, the promo will be reviewed. While the others are aimed at improving adoption of the CRUDE.LVRG asset as a model brand cryptocurrency on Bitshares and have been set up to continue for the forseable future. Users are encouraged to try out the liquidity pools at this early stage where there is less competition.
All the funds for the reward are gotten from the profits from market making, liquidity pool swaps and personal finance, users can follow reward progress on https://fund.bitsharescrude.i.ng.

Since we are in the era of liquidity pool staking on the bitshares DEX, Bitsharescrude has decided to take advantage of its own stake pools by offering the following stake and earn reward programs;

Stake bitCNY and CRUDE.LVRG to earn CRUDE.STHLP(STH/LVRG) tokens monthly. To be eligible users must hold @ least 10% of the total supply of the CRUDE.LVCNY asset (APY: dynamic).

2. CRUDE.USDTLP/CRUDE.STHLP

Stake XBTSX.USDT and CRUDE.LVRG to earn CRUDE.STHLP(STH/LVVRG) monthly. Users must hold 10% of the total supply of the CRUDE.USDTLP asset to be eligible.

3. CRUDE.BTX QUARTERLY BUY BACK

CRUDE.BTX will have a quarterly futures price which is dependent on the trading performance of bitshares and market fees generated from CRUDE.BTX and CRUDE.LVRG every quarter starting from 20th September. The contract wallet is crude.btx-account an initial settlement price has been set to reflect the last quarter performance based on supply and income generated.

All other promos have been cancelled to facilitate the success of this three promotions.
Users are encouraged to try out the liquidity pools at this early stage where there is less competition.
All the funds for the reward are gotten from the profits from market making, liquidity pool swaps and personal finance, users can follow reward progress on https://fund.bitsharescrude.i.ng.

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
Consistency is important in business and that has been a lacking tool for me and my project at the moment. The reasons being that I am virtually the only one doing all the work for it, so it is expected that my CRUDE.ASSETS will experience high volatility in prices and incur severe losses in capital.

As the sole proprietor of this project it has not been an easy ride and without the help of Abit, Europa and the Twentix community, especially Johnr, I would not have gotten to the level where the project is now.

I started with the idea of having a stablecoin in Naira that would bridge the gap between fiat and bitshares in my locality and nation at large, however due to limitations i have been unable to setup an automated process for this and I have also not been able to attract local interest for the currency. That coupled with my poor management of the currency has led it to drop from a peg of 65naira per CNY to 1000naira per CNY. Notwithstanding I have now corrected my mistakes on this currency by setting up a seperate wallet to issue and account for the reserve funds used to  peg the currency. The wallet is currently managed only by me, however hopefully with time that will no longer be necessary as I hope to find a way to automate the process without much inteference from me. Apart from my Naira stablecoin, I also developed the idea of inverse margin trading by creating the CRUDE.BTS asset which can be borrowed using CRUDE.NGN as collateral. This asset is meant to represent bitshares 1:1 and so far I have been very successful with the concept. I have also delegated the crude-ngn wallet to manage this asset as well since it has the power to borrow it at will and account for its supply. The concept behind CRUDE.BTS is that of margin calls, with the aid of this asset one can avoid margin calls from borrowing using bitshares as collateral. Another benefit is that one can hold both bitshares and a stablecoin at the same time thus benefiting from it no matter the price of bitshares. The only draw back for CRUDE.BTS currently is that I do not know how to automate its price feed, if I did then the coin would become perfect. Lastly I then created CRUDE.LVRG, which was meant to represent 5x the price change of bitshares on a weekly basis. However due to some lacklustre situations and poor concentration I lost 15 thousand Bitshares from my wallet and at that time it was almost all the money I had on me for the project. This mistake ended up being costly and I have not been able to recover even up till now. Luckily for me Abit seeing my pain in his generosity offered to return the 15 thousand bitshares back to me, this I heartily accepted, I even promised to pay back every penny with time. In order to begin the process of paying back I switched my CRUDE.LVRG tokens from an FTX to a reward token as a means of raising funds from other well meaning bitshares users who might have had interest in my project. The idea was to fast track repayment while working out a system to reward those who had contributed by buying the token.

This brought about my first promo bitsharescrude-fund, the idea was to  hold contributors funds and mine in the wallet till year end after which 10% would be disbursed back to them as bitshares. It was during this time that liquidity pools were developed for which i designed the first liquidity pool for CRUDE.NGN/BTS. I also set up a market marker reward program for STH, EVRAZ, TWENTIX and YOYOW. This piqued a little interest from the community at that time.
Also then, Johnr and I struck a few deals in CRUDE.BTS, NGN and TWENTIX coins. However financial constriants caused me to  sell most of the TWENTIX tokens to keep the project alive. That coupled with the fact that most of my funds were deplicting with no account for the loss discouraged me from continuing the market marker reward programs, which in true sense was fizzling out on its own already. However I was determined to continue my project so I decided to focus on improving the funds in the bitsharescrude-fund wallet which I wanted to use to reward contributors to my project.

This I did by setting up more liquidity pools (NGN/CNY, BTS/CBTS and TWENTIX/CBTS pools), after I discovered how effective liquidity pools were at generating profits from swaps between two assets, I decided to create another liquidity pool this time centered around my reward token CRUDE.LVRG with CNY.

After creating the pool I decided that it would be better to set up my reward program around the pool token, and thus instead of distributing contributors reward @ year end as initially planned the lure and power of liquidity pools caused me to redistribute the funds according to how they had contributed not in bitshares but rather in CNY. The reason why CNY was used was that the price of bitshares had gone so high then that I would make a huge loss if I tried to return all the bitshares I had been given. Each user was encouraged to add liquidity to the pool of which only Johnr responded, the other major holder of the CRUDE.LVRG asset opted to sell his tokens in the market for reasons best known to him. After the distribution I setup a new reward system that would payout holders of the CRUDE.LVCNY asset monthly until the total supply of CRUDE.LVRG is reached. I also increased the total supply to approximately 200 million tokens due to the fact that the top holder refused to stake his share as I had hoped he would and also to extend the duration of the reward as the reward would be paid out as CRUDE.LVRG.  After this change of plan I decided to create a new FTX token CRUDE.BTX, this time with better setup as a smartcoin with thesame idea of x5 the price of bitshares weekly, I even ran a lot of promos in the telegram channel to drum interest all to no avail.

This led me to rethink the asset's setup and readjust its parameters. It now currently runs at 1.5x the price of bitshares daily and I have also setup a quarterly buyout contract using another wallet crude.btx-account that would buy the CRUDE.BTX tokens every four months based on performance. The wallet is also used to account for the supply of the CRUDE.BTX tokens which I or any user borrows and is pegged at 1.5BTS.

A few days back I got the idea again to center my liquidity pools around the CRUDE.LVRG token and setup a franchise that would see the CRUDE.LVRG (LEVERAGE) Asset as the main investment instrument of the bitsharescrude-fund. This idea came after I saw how ineffective it was to manage the liquidity pools of CRUDE.BTS and CRUDE.NGN due to their stable nature and constant need to account for them. This led me to once again reorganise my liquidity pools and burn off any excess supply as well as change my payoff terms to Abit by offering to swap CRUDE.BTS for CRUDE.LVRG as repayment option.
This brings us to now, I have now set up seven liquidity pools and counting for CRUDE.LVRG and one FTX token CRUDE.BTX. I hope to setup some more as well as raise up  interest in them with time.
I am also building my business around the idea of Leveraging by using the power of liquidity pools, and FTX smartcoin tokens to build a good bitshares portfolio right on the DEX.
I want to encourage well meaning bitshares holders to take a sneak peak at CRUDE.LVRG and my other assets and contribute to making it a success right on the DEX all the data relating to the project is displayed on my website https://fund.bitsharescrude.i.ng for transparency and I also want to assure everyone that I will no longer be inconsistent with my project but rather build it to greater heights.

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile

2. CRUDE.LPT/CRUDE.BTSP

Stake bitCNY and CRUDE.NGN to earn CRUDE.BTSP(BTS/NGN) monthly. Users must hold 10% of the total supply of the CRUDE.LPT asset to be eligible (APY: 6%).

3. CRUDE.BTX/CRUDE.TRDDEFI

CRUDE.BTX is an FTX like instrument that follows 1.5 times the daily price change of BTS. Hold a minimum of 100CRUDE.BTX tokens and be in the top 100 holders to be eligible for CRUDE.TRDDEFI (BTS/LVRG) weekly airdrops. (APY: 144% CAPPED @ 1,000,000CRUDE.BTX).

The CRUDE.BTSP reward promotion  is aimed at bringing CRUDE.NGN back to its initial pegged value of 100CNGN/CNY, once this is achieved, the promo will be reviewed. While the others are aimed at improving adoption of the CRUDE.LVRG asset as a model brand cryptocurrency on Bitshares and have been set up to continue for the forseable future. Users are encouraged to try out the liquidity pools at this early stage where there is less competition.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 11:03:28 am by chigbolu »

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
Starting From August
  • CNGN SWAP AND STAKE
  • XBTSX.STH/CLVRG/CNY STAKE AND EARN
  • Fantasy Football Resumes

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
Eligible Wallets for CRUDE.NGN Accumulation Reward
Note: To be eligible for this reward you must score above 1000CNGN in accumulation monthly. Reward is limited...

Account   Balance   Accumulation   Reward (CLVRG)
chato1   7763.53   7763.53   525660.97
accracreditunion   3861.62   5358.92   362847.20

Eligible Wallets for CRUDE.BTS Accumulation Reward
Note: To be eligible for this reward you must score above 50CBTS in accumulation monthly and all rewards will be paid in CRUDE.LVRG.

Account   Balance   Accumulation   Reward(CLVRG)
bit20-operations-agent-01   51.94674   51.95   60884.72
lode   33.89823   126.75   148555.41
accracreditunion   277.30032   190.09   222795.52

Congratulations to the winners of the first accumulation program

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
Bitsharescrude FPL competition Winners
Manager of the Season
1. Ade Emma
2. Desalu Temitope
3. Ayebakuro Daniel

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
ANNOUNCEMENT 🎙
BTX AUCTION
CRUDE.BTX is a smartcoin that represents the average daily price change of bitshares @ 5x Leverage...
It is backed by CRUDE.LVRG.

What should be the market value of CRUDE.BTX?

https://bts.ai/market/CRUDE.BTX_CRUDE.LVRG
How to get CRUDE.LVRG
https://bts.ai/market/CRUDE.NGN_CRUDE.LVRG
https://bts.ai/market/CNY_CRUDE.LVRG

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
New Targets
* CNY/NGN Liquidity Pool
* BTS/CBTS Liquidity Pool
Targets achieved

Offline chigbolu

• View Profile
CRUDE.NGN, and CRUDE.BTS market fees have been raised to 1% to raise more funds for upcoming accumulation reward program in June..
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 07:35:39 am by chigbolu »