Author Topic: [Announcement]BAIP6 Approved and will be Implemented  (Read 9666 times)

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
Even you vote the BSIP-Threshold, this thershold still is a very easy cheating vote, we have a very clear guideline for these worker already, if the worker didn't get enough pay from the reserver pool, it shouldn't be actived,and we can supervise and control the worker very easily.

Now they set a BSIP/BAIP threshold don't know where they come from, and didn't get any approve from the holders of BTS,then a small group of people can control it very easily to spend the money of community.

Every Threshold shouldn't exist,if a worker can't get enough pay from the reserver pool,it means this worker is not accepted by the most of the holders of BTS.

I think we should remove the BSIP/BAIP-threshold from the vote system, the threshold is very easy controlled by a small group of people, and didn't get the approve through the vote ever,just they said “hey,i make a threshold for something,you must follow the threshold!“?!

In other words, every threshold should get the fully day pay from the reserver pool every day, then we can think it is actived, but now what we have done?!!!!

If you think the BSIP/BAIP-Threshold is right?! committees?!

So i suggest:

1.   Every worker fund should come from the reserver pool(donation exception);

2.   A BSIP worker should get continuous seven days pay from the reserver pool, then the worker can be considered approved.
    If there have a YES/NO BSIP worker proposal, which got more votes and keep the higher vote than another in continuous seven days, and it shoud get continuous pay from the reserver pool in the competition process of keeping the higher vote than another in continuous seven days, then the worker can be considered approved.
This day pay must be fully worker pay.

3.   This voting threshold mechanism should be voted by the holders of BTS,and get continuous 30 days pay from the reserver pool, then we can consider the voting threshold mechanism approved.

https://github.com/bitshares/bsips/issues/267

When the senate truly charges the powers to Roman general, then the Republic of Rome collapsed.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 11:35:58 am by binggo »

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Using BAIP incorrectly instead of BSIP? Another glaring warning sign. Doom ahead.

I have never liked the term BAIP. BSIP's are what we voted on. I never voted to vote on BAIP's. We don't need to separate proposals just for mpa's. MPA's are part of Bitshares, so the incessant misdirection and confusion needs to stop. I cannot vote for this one, or anything called a BAIP.
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
please correct your statement from community to a group because i haven't seen a single line of discussion of that topic in telegram.

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
As the first step, the four BitAssets bitCNY, bitUSD, bitEUR, and bitRUBLE will be set unified market parameters as market fee = 0.1% and reward percent = 20%.

After communication with community, now the reward percent is finally determined as 40%, A proposal is already created to set unified market parameters as market fee = 0.1% and reward percent = 20% for the 4 bitAssets and is waiting for Committee to approve.
Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Based on holders consensus committee funds should be burned to reserve pool.
Also committee lost trust of majority from members because of their past action and manipulation inside the committee.
Do you even read how people currently name committee ?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 09:23:32 am by Thul3 »

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
In my view, if Bitshares is a DAC, Committee will be the Board.

BTS holders vote the Committee members, Committee do some decision making and execution things.

Surely we also need to find consensus by voting from BTS holders for some key issues.

I agree that we need to reach consensus via a poll voting for the Ordering Mining/MM Contest.

I don't think this should be handled as a worker proposal, as it is not to apply funds directly from the reserve pool.

BSIP? BSIP is always for protocol improvement/feature update, not match.

BAIP is not totally match, but is much suitable than BSIP, no big problem to use it to get the community's opinion on this issue.

otherwise, maybe we build another new repository for this, something named BOIP? 

Offline R

• View Profile
Using BAIP incorrectly instead of BSIP? Another glaring warning sign. Doom ahead.

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
Why did you kicked me 2 days ago out of committee in wechat ?Because i reduced the voting power of the 4 committee members who passed proposals without the consent of the other 7 committee members ?
just because you are not a committee member anymore.

You just wasted again 4 months applying core to irrelevant work as we both know who created the prelude core worker in a closed group pushing his own agenda.
I don't care how you say that, both the bsips and the workers get approved from the community.Yes it is delayed, as always happened in core worker.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile

Do you even have an option to not listen to community anymore or is it only about your personal benefit ?

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
BAIP6 has not been approved since your worker clearly didn't matched as a BAIP but a regular worker.
Gateway assets have nothing to do with Bitassets and BAIP.Also a MM contest for bitassets is according to BAIP's defenition which is voted in by consensus not a BAIP

Any committee supporting these manipulations will lose my and many other peoples support.

You want to get it approved?
Do it the right way without your endless manipulations and i will execute it myself.

This is not a regular worker, it is not relevant to reserve pool.

This proposal is expanded/updated from the MM contest, will be operated by Committee, Yes, some parts of it are irrelevant to bitAssets, but as a whole it is still closely linked to bitAssets ecosystem, There is no problem to adopt BAIP as the infrastructure for documentation and voting.

It's not.

Here once again the defenition of BAIP for you

BAIP Types

There are two kinds of BAIPs:

-An Informational BAIP describes a BitAssets design issue, or provides general guidelines or information to the BitShares community, but does not propose a new feature, consensus change or any other modification. Informational BAIPs do not necessarily represent a BitShares community consensus or recommendation, so users and implementors are free to ignore Informational BAIPs or follow their advice. Examples would be best-practises or recommendations.
-A Consensus Upgrade BAIP describes any change that affects some or all BitAssets implementations, such as a parameters or price feed formula, logic and source or addition that affects the applications using BitAssets.

Also BAIP has no authority touching committee funds.
You are just trying to bypass a regular voting knowing it would have no chance to pass targeting committee funds.
Why did you kicked me 2 days ago out of committee in wechat ?Because i reduced the voting power of the 4 committee members who passed proposals without the consent of the other 7 committee members ?

Trading volume from GDEX last 24h is arround 60k BTS in total.
You need money to pay for trading activity at GDEX ?
If its so lucrative why don't you pay from your own pocket ?
Because the payment is bigger than the benefit ?
You would collect 100% of fees and not just 80%.

Your daily volume represents how well you know bitshares community.
A result of your never ending ignorance towards them.

So explain to us now please how are we going to benefit from features now like sharing fee etc with that volume ?

You just wasted again 4 months applying core to irrelevant work as we both know who created the prelude core worker in a closed group pushing his own agenda.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 09:03:23 am by Thul3 »

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
BAIP6 has not been approved since your worker clearly didn't matched as a BAIP but a regular worker.
Gateway assets have nothing to do with Bitassets and BAIP.Also a MM contest for bitassets is according to BAIP's defenition which is voted in by consensus not a BAIP

Any committee supporting these manipulations will lose my and many other peoples support.

Do it the right way without your endless manipulations and i will execute it myself.

This is not a regular worker, it is not relevant to reserve pool.

This proposal is expanded/updated from the MM contest, will be operated by Committee, Yes, some parts of it are irrelevant to bitAssets, but as a whole it is still closely linked to bitAssets ecosystem, There is no problem to adopt BAIP as the infrastructure for documentation and voting.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile

BAIP Types

There are two kinds of BAIPs:

-An Informational BAIP describes a BitAssets design issue, or provides general guidelines or information to the BitShares community, but does not propose a new feature, consensus change or any other modification. Informational BAIPs do not necessarily represent a BitShares community consensus or recommendation, so users and implementors are free to ignore Informational BAIPs or follow their advice. Examples would be best-practises or recommendations.
-A Consensus Upgrade BAIP describes any change that affects some or all BitAssets implementations, such as a parameters or price feed formula, logic and source or addition that affects the applications using BitAssets.
https://github.com/bitshares/baips/blob/master/baip-0001.md

nice quote from abit

当然,如果一个业务肯定做不好,要砍掉。
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 02:17:00 am by Thul3 »

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
According to the voting rule, BAIP6 is now approved. https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=32382.msg342564;topicseen#msg342564

BAIP6 will be implemented based on what is described in the document: https://github.com/bitshares/baips/blob/master/baip-0006.md

As the first step, the four BitAssets bitCNY, bitUSD, bitEUR, and bitRUBLE will be set unified market parameters as market fee = 0.1% and reward percent = 20%.

Subsequently, Committee will find developers to develop the necessary scripts used in BAIP6. when the scripts is finished and tested well, the Ordering Mining will begin.