Author Topic: BTS早晚会烂在国人手中  (Read 3864 times)

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
For example,  technically the 6 committee members from China can divide/share the 5M+ BTS in committee-account to their own pockets, but I believe more than 99% of the BTS holders agree this is evil and it will not happen.

Someone said this proposal need to be treated as worker proposal, why? why we need worker proposal when there is no necessity to automatically draw funds from the reserve pool?

If this proposal is doing evil or unacceptable, why only 140M voting power is against it?

If committee get enough support to make this things done? why we need to make things more difficult?

当你能脸不红心不跳的说着这样的话来时,就已经代表BTS的DPOS的治理机制已经煞笔化,烂到底了,不清楚为什么已经煞笔化?下意识里就有集权与独断思想的人是永远不会明白的。

分就行啊,上一次MM又不是没有干过,不用99% BTS holders.

投票最大值9亿票,提案4亿8千万,一个阈值连2/3的有效率都达不到,你们可会玩呢。

哦,你说反对提案没人投,这个就更有意思了,似乎cn-vote跟beos是穿一条裤子的吧,三个合计6亿多票仓在那里摆着,既然大票仓、大股东也想薅,那就薅啊,谁没事投反对提案干什么,闲的蛋疼吗?反正大股东也不care程序的合理性,也不care控制权的丢失。

花钱的提案不从资金池里走,从理事会账户里直接走账,这跟现金不过出纳直接从会计手里走有什么分别?按你的说法,要出纳这么麻烦干什么?要个资金池干什么,直接烧干净了不好,不香吗?

真是罪孽, 每次都感觉被降智。
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 09:19:51 am by binggo »

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
持票人当然可以撤理事的票。

投票制度一致在运行,然而就是有那么几个人,整天就知道又叫又咬,仿佛只有他们才是持票人似的。

随便吧.

You lost ten of millions of BTS from OMO fund and Spring fund and later lost it again because of your stupid BSIP42 making big part of community leave to uphold hard pegg at all costs because of what ?To get businesses ?

Now you destroyed all confidence in bitassets because of your inside deals corruption in committee and stupid idea again.
You claim to support legal and open a company in thailand (biggest stupidity i ever heard) so businesses will join bitshares.
You really think any business is going to join bitshares seeing the corruption you created in committee giving you power over their assets ?
You must be a fool thinking any business would be going to invest into an asset which is controlled by you 4 corrupt committee members.

You made the majority of community leave thinking your scammy behavior will never end.
Your gateway lost majority of it traders making a laughable 100-200k bts trading volume.

How much more are you going to destroy bitshares ?

Maybe till chinese see we will get kicked out sooner or later of a major exchange because of breaking US and EU regulations about security tokens which you guys keep ignoring.

You did nothing positive for bitshares in the past 18 months.All you do is based on greed and control freak destroying everything bitshares represented.

Where are your supporters left that they don't trade on GDEX anymore ?
You need to pay them so they will use GDEX or bitassets because you created something noone is willing to use otherwise anymore?

Does community from biki,xt or mcx which should grow bitshares based on your claim for which we paid a lot of money don't bring any volume and growth ?

Let me ask you something when people left bitassets (bitshares) because of depegg ,corruption in committee making bitassets high risk and broken governance,
what would be the first step to get them back ?

A dividend ?

MM contest ?

Btw did any of you chinese people visited bitshares telegram groups looking how they are doing ?
ALL of them are inactive nearly dead.
Bitshares had so many active groups which are all on silent mode now because noone is willing to participate activly in your garbage anymore.
That is the result of your great work and longterm ignorancy.

The only message you can read on chats and even on github also from many chinese people is "I don't care anymore"

What is the base principle of public blockchain? in my view it should be "code is law".

and in Bitshares scenario, the code lead to below rules:

1.Voters decide which witness node be active, which account be the committee member, which worker proposal be approved.
2.witnesses determine the block generation.
3.committee member technically manage businesses including fee schedule, bitAssets parameters and committee managed funds businesses. and is open to businesses like community organization, roadmap formulating etc.

If Voters find that any witness/committee member/worker proposal is evil/unacceptable, he/she can and can lobby others to withdraw the voting at any time.

For example,  technically the 6 committee members from China can divide/share the 5M+ BTS in committee-account to their own pockets, but I believe more than 99% of the BTS holders agree this is evil and it will not happen.

But the world is complex, it is not always so easy for community to reach consensus on whether one business is excellent or stupid or doing evil.
at this time we can only depend on voting.

take also BAIP6 as example, the current voting figure is as below:

1.14.260   Poll-BAIP6-Implement BTS-DEX economic model              485,752,952
1.14.236   BAIP-Threshold                                                              480,208,993
1.14.261   Poll-BAIP6-Do Not Implement BTS-DEX economic model    140,096,151

The FOR proposal is above BAIP Threshold and get much more voting power than the AGAINST proposal, why shouldn't we do it?

Someone said this proposal need to be treated as worker proposal, why? why we need worker proposal when there is no necessity to automatically draw funds from the reserve pool?

If this proposal is doing evil or unacceptable, why only 140M voting power is against it?

If committee get enough support to make this things done? why we need to make things more difficult?

Bitshares is special partly because the founding team left  and the community participate the governance at very early stage, regarding myself, in my view I have done something good but also something wrong/stupid, no need to talk more detail on this this time.

I understand that currently there's big gap between China and Western community, I think any committee member who value this role will pay more attention to where more voting power come from, definitely I hope Bitshares will always be globally welcome, and I am open to any topic, however I have no time or patience to reply on the insulting words.

If anyone think I am not a qualified committee member, please withdraw and lobby others to withdraw the voting on me, US people need to wait till Nov to withdraw Donald Trump but you can withdraw me at any time.

I know that we have several topics that need serious discussion, like legal issues, hope there will be good atmosphere for discussing that.

Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
1、就是再来十个巨蟹,bts也不会烂在中国人手里
2、如果bts真的会因为巨蟹或是中国人烂了,那还是早点烂好了

1.十个巨蟹?现在基本快凑齐了;

2.早烂早好,烂不烂,看空块率。

Offline btstodamoon

• View Profile
1、就是再来十个巨蟹,bts也不会烂在中国人手里
2、如果bts真的会因为巨蟹或是中国人烂了,那还是早点烂好了

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
反对的话,就去投反对票。

嫌Threshold低的话,就去投Threshold的票。

PoW是算力说了算,你要有本事搞定天下BTC算力,那可不BTC网络也是你说了算吗?

DPoS是投票权重说了算,想干嘛,就通过投票说,又不是没给你投票的路径。

谁有那么多闲工夫整天听你叽歪。

所以说你们没有底线,行为恶心,自己即当裁判又当运动员。

你也懂POW?!说出来不脸红?!POW的算力说话是怎么说话的?!清楚的说出来不害臊吗?!算力占到全网多少算力才叫控制?!

DPOS投票权重说话,怎么说话?!投票率多少?!你自己心里没点数?!

你们是拿着韭菜当煞笔,侮辱bts持有人的智商,作为理事居然还是这种幼稚可笑的投票理论,不害臊吗?!

这么长时间以来连基本的自治体系都厘不清楚,你们可以的,你们这样搞DPOS不脸红吗?!

谁家煞笔的阈值会这样设计?不去正面回答问题就知道"投票啊投票啊,你们遵守我们几个设计的规则就好了,这个规则有没有通过?无所谓的!"。DPOS之耻,你们的DPOS底线在哪里?!你们这群国内理事的底线在哪里?

你们可以继续呆在一个个的小群里,以为自己通天遁地,无所不知,无所不晓,等到彻底烂了的时候才觉悟,似乎到不了哪个时候,各个就都拍拍屁股走人了吧。

用这样煞笔的阈值投票设计就可以从理事会账户捞钱,那还要什么狗屁的WPS投票制度,你们这些理事的良心呢?!只求BTS变的更烂,这就是你们的内心想法?!

论怎样来作死一个系统,你们是真的可以的,任何一个投票大户都难辞其咎!

当然对于某蟹你来说,每天钻营那些小伎俩当然是忙的很,是没有闲工夫的,你的GDP呢,既然交易挖矿这么好,继续拿GDP搞啊。

当然对于公会来说,每天也是在钻营那些小伎俩与忽悠忙的很,也是没有闲工夫的,就盯着想薅些羊毛与第三方托管费来搞自己的token,bts死活很重要吗?!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 08:01:11 am by binggo »

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
反对的话,就去投反对票。

嫌Threshold低的话,就去投Threshold的票。

PoW是算力说了算,你要有本事搞定天下BTC算力,那可不BTC网络也是你说了算吗?

DPoS是投票权重说了算,想干嘛,就通过投票说,又不是没给你投票的路径。

谁有那么多闲工夫整天听你叽歪。

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
持票人当然可以撤理事的票。

随便吧.

狗屁投票制度,你也知道投票制度?你的脸皮怎么这么厚呢?!

是哪些人在践踏投票制度?是哪些人随便搞一个标准就想让社区遵守?

作为理事难道不感到羞愧与羞耻吗?!

礼义廉耻,现在的你们是一样不知!

某abit说智能资产参数需要BAIP,   可以,那么BAIP这种阈值社区怎么投票通过的?!你们几个人说是就是了?!你们的操守呢?!一个能够轻易被操控的阈值也能叫阈值?你们怎么想的?!

你们还在恬不知耻的谈去中心化,什么样的去中心化会需要一个11个人组成的中心化权力机构,6/7人就可以拍板的中央集权?!?!到时候出了法律责任,这11人来担责?!这可是你们某些理事在想要的权力与权力集中,有了权力就没了责任是吧?!这可不是什么分散管理,11人可以说是很集中了,也没有人逼着做决定,哦,某蟹人说理事会的权力写在链上,这就更好了,该担的责任就是板上钉钉了,有权力没责任你们做梦呢?!

去中心化,bts就是天大的去中心化笑话。

说bts烂在你们手中,你们扪心自问,冤枉吗?!

私恶即公益,但也是建立在公平公正的环境之下,践踏规则,漠视规则,肆意制定规则,滥用职权,就不存在公益,只有纯粹的私恶!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 12:07:52 am by binggo »

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
持票人当然可以撤理事的票。

随便吧.

You lost ten of millions of BTS from OMO fund and Spring fund and later lost it again because of your stupid BSIP42 making big part of community leave to uphold hard pegg at all costs because of what ?To get businesses ?

Now you destroyed all confidence in bitassets because of your inside deals corruption in committee and stupid idea again.
You claim to support legal and open a company in thailand (biggest stupidity i ever heard) so businesses will join bitshares.
You really think any business is going to join bitshares seeing the corruption you created in committee giving you power over their assets ?
You must be a fool thinking any business would be going to invest into an asset which is controlled by you 4 corrupt committee members.

You made the majority of community leave thinking your scammy behavior will never end.
Your gateway lost majority of it traders making a laughable 100-200k bts trading volume.

How much more are you going to destroy bitshares ?

Maybe till chinese see we will get kicked out sooner or later of a major exchange because of breaking US and EU regulations about security tokens which you guys keep ignoring.

You did nothing positive for bitshares in the past 18 months.All you do is based on greed and control freak destroying everything bitshares represented.

Where are your supporters left that they don't trade on GDEX anymore ?
You need to pay them so they will use GDEX or bitassets because you created something noone is willing to use otherwise anymore?

Does community from biki,xt or mcx which should grow bitshares based on your claim for which we paid a lot of money don't bring any volume and growth ?

Let me ask you something when people left bitassets (bitshares) because of depegg ,corruption in committee making bitassets high risk and broken governance,
what would be the first step to get them back ?

A dividend ?

MM contest ?

Btw did any of you chinese people visited bitshares telegram groups looking how they are doing ?
ALL of them are inactive nearly dead.
Bitshares had so many active groups which are all on silent mode now because noone is willing to participate activly in your garbage anymore.
That is the result of your great work and longterm ignorancy.

The only message you can read on chats and even on github also from many chinese people is "I don't care anymore"
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 05:04:53 pm by Thul3 »

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
持票人当然可以撤理事的票。

随便吧.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Will add what somebody wrote on telegram

nobody in sane mind will buy bts in this stage, better to wait when they burn their resources and  got rekt and bought everything cheap as alt did

Have a look at nash .io
A STO token for their exchange with permission from switzerland
Fully comply
NoKYC
NonCustodial

And somebody tell me that this is not possible for bitshares

Bitshares is clearly outdated and cn-vote together with bitcrab,abit and jademont are killing bitshares with their never ending parameters game and lack of understanding that bitshares is completly losing the race against other exchanges which are providing what people demand.

Instead we

1.centralize bitshares
2.keep gateways
3.have kyc
4.lose community
5.have broken and corrupt governance
6.Create issues with SEC which may result in excluding bitshares from exchanges for peanuts
7.Add scam wash trading exchanges
8.Focus core on non relevant work
9.Destroy our Infra
10.Kill any trust in bitassets
11.Open company in thailand

The Future of bitshares looks bright.

Thank you CN-Vote,Bitcrab,Abit and Jademont.

You did a great job in taking away members confidence and destroying bitshares in any aspect.

CN-Vote,Bitcrab,Abit and Jademont

Maybe you guys can explain how bitshares is going to grow over the next 6 months ?Or will it keep declyning to get out of CMC 100 into irrelevancy?

Will we get a bigger community with taxation ? Or maybe margin call fee ?Or maybe a settlement fee ?Or maybe your MM ?

How many new users will we get on a corrupt project where infra is dying,group chats are dying,bitassets are considered scams,governance corrupt,stagnation etc ?

Or maybe we will get growth when one of the foreigners groups will finally fork out being tired of your never ending corruption ,stupidity and ignorance ?

You already made more than half of the community inactive making that noone is willing anymore to spend a single minute on bitshares and not giving a dime about it if bitshares will sink

How much have we already lost compared to other projects in the past 12 months ?
What was our progress other than losing majority of our community and trust?

@CN-VOTE

Do you even know how Abit calls your voting behavior in foreigner chats  ?      DUMB NOOBS

I'm just asking myself why he always supports scams and stupid workers if he calls them publicly "dumb noobs"

and seeing how cn-vote supports scams ,inside deals and ineffective workers because of being heavily influenced by bitcrab,jademont and abit i have to admit you are dumb noobs because you are destroying bitshares and your own investment with your stupid voting behavior.

You destroyed bitshares infra with inside deals made by bitcrab replacing good witnesses who provided infra against $30 vps witnesses losing the same way confidence in witnesses.
You destroyed the neutral committee which always executed community will into a small corrupt committee which has no ethics left killing at the same time any confidence in bitassets as committee are in control of bitassets.
Btw why do you only vote for chinese people into committee except liondani and evangelist which was an inside deal?
Old dev core asked old CN-Vote leadership if they want to take control over bitCNY and its fees its collecting.
Old CN-Vote instantly and vehemently refused that offer from old core knowing it would destroy any confidence in bitassets.
What did you dumb noobs do ?Took control over committee with the most corrupt people who are being named by many as scammers making that bitshares lost any trust left.
What did you thought would happen when giving control over bitassets to a small committee group which are being seen as scammers for majority of foreigners ?
Next you create workers with no communiction outside of your small very limited ,shortsited and chinese based group.
You created a core prelude worker which will bring massive problems to bitshares which may lead that bitshares get kicked out of exchanges.
Abits,bitcrabs and your answer to that.Please bring a lawyer who confirms these claims.
So you plan something without checking if it's going to break security regulations ?You guys including abit have no clue about security regulations but let dev's work on it without even checking
if it is going to harm bitshares because you have no clue about law outside of china ?
Many people from diffrent groups both from china and foreigners making you aware about it and you demand a lawyer or will keep ignoring it ?

You really belive anyone is going to invest thousands of dollars so a lawyer tells you what your doing will cause a big problem because you have no clue about law and regulations in US and EU ?
Moving forward with your stupidity and telling we will see if problems will accure because of that ?
Once bitshares is kicked out of a major exchange because of regulations which you are attempting to break there is no more way back.

Your next stupid worker with the title "Bitassets Dividend" .
I guess a worse title you can't choose to destroy bitshares.

Keep going with your ignorance and corruption ,you made the ship already sinking and i can predict you 6 more months with these attitude from cn-vote which is heavily influenced by bitcrab,jademont,abit and bitshares is gone.

A word to your worker "bitassets dividend"

So first we depegg bitassets and later you talk about a permanent adjusted threshold for bitassets (aka bitcrab idea) instead getting pegg back.
After that you take control over committee with corrupt members and get control over bitassets destroying the rest faith in bitassets.
And now you create a worker to pay people to hold a depegged,corrupt in your hands controled asset because you complain people do not want to hold bitassets anymore?

Do you see how irrantional you are ?
First you destroy something and later you pay people to hold it because there is no more trust left without even fixing the main issue.
Is that progress or a kindergarten monopoly game ?

I'm sorry for being so direct but it's now either way accept your failure and support real progress and fix your corrupt voting to get back confidence into bitshares,bitassets and witnesses or go down because of irrelevancy.

Btw i voted for BSIP76 to protect the biggest value bitshares had.A big strong community
You destroyed that community behaving like the biggest value bitshares has is its parameters
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 02:44:25 am by Thul3 »

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
留底存档!

记住这些批准理事及后面的支持人,漠视与摧毁最基本的区块链底线与投票原则。

我认为:人最难能可贵的品质在于底线的坚守,然而在bts社区却已经找不到了,一切都充满了铜臭与狭隘的短视,用结党营私来形容再恰当不过。

BTS治理制度最荒诞的一点在于:持票人根本没有解散理事会的权力,换言之就是总要有人骑在持票人脖子上拉屎,当然主体持票人乐意如此那也没办法。

« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 01:25:27 am by binggo »