Author Topic: [Worker Proposal] Marketing: Social Media and new Videos  (Read 6497 times)

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Well, I tried to help. :-[
Good luck,
 -ken
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Please vote for Worker Proposal ID: 1.14.266

So who thinks BitShares needs REAL, proven marketing? We do.
Please ask everyone to vote for Worker Proposal ID: 1.14.266.
Only 4 days left to vote!
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise

I have no way of directly contacting the CN-VOTE, BEOS, ALT or other top voters, can you guys please ping them for us? This assumes they want more users to come to BitShares of course. Thanx in advance :)
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
voted

Thank you so much! :D
Like I said above, and have proven with Agorise, our SMSS service has nearly TRIPLED the number of users to our group in a very short amount of time. I know damn well we can do the same thing for BitShares. Let's do this!

www.PalmPay.chat

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Voted!

This is very good news!

Thank you so much! :D
All the videos we create will be posted on both of the sites listed above, as well as blogged/syndicated on the additional 10 sites for maximum exposure. Like I said above, and have proven with Agorise, our SMSS service has nearly TRIPLED the number of users to our group in a very short amount of time. I know damn well we can do the same thing for BitShares. Let's do this!

www.PalmPay.chat

Offline EuropaSH

• IT innovations
    • View Profile
    • https://xbts.io
  • BitShares: europa
btw, i don't know if anyone noticed, but our Agorise group on telegram had around 700 members for 2 years. then a few months ago when we started posting on those new social media sites above, the member count in our group has almost TRIPLED. our SMSS service works. :)

Also, some questions were answered in the BitShares telegram group yesterday, so I will copy my replies to those here:
* The format of the videos will be very similar to the presentations that Bix Weir of roadtoroota does (youtube.com/user/RoadtoRoota/videos) where my webcam video is in the corner and the main screen shows my screen, browser tabs, etc.
* The software that I use is called Vokoscreen.
* I've been a public speaker many times throughout my life, and participate in webcasts too, ie: https://youtu.be/_YNpquYQnv4?t=1939
* If I can find a good co-host I really want to expand it to interviews at some point. Remember Beyond Bitcoin with Fuzzy? :)

Have you decided to be a youtube blogger?
This is very good news!
Our entire community will become subscribers to your channel!
I am absolutely sure that you will be wonderful in this role!
BTS committee member: europa
BTS witness: xbtsio-wallet
XBTS DEX & DeFi FOR TRADERS AND GAMERS https://xbts.io

Offline fractalnode

• View Profile

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
btw, i don't know if anyone noticed, but our Agorise group on telegram had around 700 members for 2 years. then a few months ago when we started posting on those new social media sites above, the member count in our group has almost TRIPLED. our SMSS service works. :)

Also, some questions were answered in the BitShares telegram group yesterday, so I will copy my replies to those here:
* The format of the videos will be very similar to the presentations that Bix Weir of roadtoroota does (youtube.com/user/RoadtoRoota/videos) where my webcam video is in the corner and the main screen shows my screen, browser tabs, etc.
* The software that I use is called Vokoscreen.
* I've been a public speaker many times throughout my life, and participate in webcasts too, ie: https://youtu.be/_YNpquYQnv4?t=1939
* If I can find a good co-host I really want to expand it to interviews at some point. Remember Beyond Bitcoin with Fuzzy? :)
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Would love to collaborate on this. Anything for Bitshares 2020 and Beyond!

Absolutely. :)
Just ping me on telegram: kenCode
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline BitsharesLabs

Would love to collaborate on this. Anything for Bitshares 2020 and Beyond!
We build apps on top of the Bitshares Blockchain

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
btw, i don't know if anyone noticed, but our Agorise group on telegram had around 700 members for 2 years. then a few months ago when we started posting on those new social media sites above, the member count in our group has almost TRIPLED.

our SMSS service works. :)
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Social Media Syndication Service (SMSS) by Agorise, Ltd.

BITSHARES NEEDS MARKETING

BitShares has news, releases, updates and/or announcements coming out every week now. We will blast that content out to 10 social media sites every week, copy/write some original content when needed, create a custom image when needed for each post, and produce a video every month summing it up.

Each website below has its own BitShares URL for better branding and search engine indexing. Each post on each site will also link back to BitShares.org. Discussions on these sites will be accommodated as well to the best of our ability. Each weekly blast to all 10 sites is 4 hours of work. Accommodating the discussions on 10 sites consumes 1 to 3 hours of work each week. Monthly video production and editing is 8 hours.

CONTENT WILL BE SYNDICATED TO: PAY RATE:

Our SMSS/Video Production rate is $35/hour.
So that's 28-36 hours of work per month, which equates to only $980-1260/month.

Project Manager: Telegram@kenCode (Ken) at AGORISE, LTD.
  • Six years of experience with BitShares, including many months as a BitShares Delegate, and voted in to the original 101.
  • After Limewallet (a poc by elmato), built the first complete BitShares mobile wallet (BitShares Wallet).
  • Built the second BitShares mobile wallet (Smartcoins Wallet)
  • Built the third BitShares mobile wallet (BiTSy (http://bitsy-wallet.com))
  • Built C-IPFS, a lightweight/mobile implementation of IPFS in C language.
  • Built PalmPay, the Point Of Sale dApp and separate API that utilizes BitShares.
  • Experienced with running multiple, public API nodes, Web Services, and a Faucet for BitShares.
  • Built 4 companies and managed remote Designer/Developer teams since 1993.
  • A trusted Admin for all main BitShares Telegram, Hive and Riot groups, as well as groups related to agorism, anarchy and permaculture.
  • Gained the trust of multiple BitShares Investors, Stakeholders & prominent community members around the world.
  • Weekly public speaker on the Anarchapulco webcasts.
  • Active Member of the BitShares Committee
  • As the PM, Ken works alongside his team of Designers and Developers at Agorise and ensures the utmost in professionalism and quality of all products and services released. He discusses and supplies project direction, audits and continuously vets workers, keeps overhead low, and regularly communicates progress.
BONUS:

Once per month we will also produce a professional BitShares vidBlog (max 1 hour) on BitShares.chat or in studio. That show will be recorded, edited, intro/outro affixed (see below), and then published on BitShares.tv.

For the monthly video recordings above, we will also create "intro" and "outro" video clips that will be affixed to the beginning and ending of each vidBlog. The price to produce those 2 clips (animated, with music, and transitions) is an initial one-time fee of $900. That fee is included in the Daily Pay below.

If any of the websites above have issues where we cannot post there, we will retry once on that site, 24 hours later and if unsuccessful, again the following week with the next post. Any tokens received are property of Agorise (this ensures well-formatted, quality posts). Weekly updates will be posted on the forum and will include links so that the BitShares community at large can promote them as well in their own groups.

Please vote for “Marketing: Social Media and new Videos” in this 3-month Worker Proposal ID: 1.14.266. Daily Pay covers the Pay Rate and the Intro/Outro production which equates to a grand total of $52 (2300 BTS). Extra funds will be burned. Dates are July 20, 2020 to Oct 19, 2020. If desirable, we might submit an additional Worker Proposal for continued service after Oct 19 so that there are no interruptions of service.

HOW TO VOTE: 

It’s easy! Just open your BitShares wallet, click on “Voting” (the hamburger menu in the top-right corner), click on “Workers”, click on “Proposed”, scroll down to ID 1.14.266 (Marketing: Social Media and new Videos), click on “Toggle Vote” (on the far right-hand side) to Approved, and finally scroll to the top of the screen and click on “Save”. Once you transmit your vote to the blockchain, the effect is immediate.

It’s time for BitShares to get serious about Marketing and have a beautiful, professional, unified message across all channels. Branding is everything. Let’s show the world what DeFi is REALLY all about!

PLEASE VOTE
Thank You!
:D :D

edit: updated the ID to 1.14.266
edit2: fixed the links above since some of them are Case-Sensitive
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 06:43:29 pm by kenCode »
www.PalmPay.chat