Main > General Discussion

Committee which allows stealing committee funds based on a BAIP

(1/2) > >>

binggo:
2020/07/21:

This is the first day the committees steal the money from the community through BAIP6,remember this day and these committees!

A shame day!

A wonderful day!

bitcrab
abit
jademont
kang8
zhouxiaobao-2010
btsai

--------------------

binggo:

--- Quote from: bitcrab on July 10, 2020, 05:34:50 am ---the approved proposal include payment to development and daily operation:

--- End quote ---

You inform or not inform is not important, the important thing is you broke the baseline of WPS and you didn't admit it, you guys spent and steal the community property from the committeee-account as your explanation and wish,instead of the WPS.

When other workers obey the baseline of WPS, you guys gave another explanation to manipulate the committeee-account for getting the money, this had broke the chain, oh, you maybe undertand it or pretend not understanding it,as it is not important to you,how to grab the money is the most important thing for you.

When a chain didn‘t have the baseline anymore,then it will collapse very soon.

“上行下效;淫俗将成;败国乱人;实由兹起。”

“梁亡。此未有伐者。其言梁亡何?自亡也。其自亡奈何?鱼烂而亡也。”

bitcrab:
the approved proposal include payment to development and daily operation:

I have informed public here:

and also msged to wechat committee groups here:

right, I haven't msged that to the so called telegram Bitshares Committee group, I don't know why I need to specially msg to a group which has a name of committee but about half of the members are not committee members.

binggo:

--- Quote from: Thul3 on July 09, 2020, 06:14:00 pm ---Here it starts bitcrab making first proposal 1.10.59522 to send 150k BTS from committee account to vianull .

Of course not informing about it in public committee chat because why his chinese comrades are going to approve it without informing anybody about it outside of their small group.

--- End quote ---

Perfect!

If can i think that any workers can get the fund from the committee-account not from the reserve pool? that's wonderful for everyone and community!

From now, the committee become our god and lord, i like it.

Thul3:
Here it starts bitcrab making first proposal 1.10.59522 to send 150k BTS from committee account to vianull .

Of course not informing about it in public committee chat because why his chinese comrades are going to approve it without informing anybody about it outside of their small group.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version