Author Topic: Support Forum Tipping  (Read 14453 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
toast:  30
ripplexiaoshan: 30
barwizi: 20
bytemaster: 20
pterodactyl: 10
testz: 10
currencydebt: 10

andhar

cassiopaia

tx:
5380963afc1cde8fd56d97c4390044ffed8b1dd5bfcf716dfa3f41a82aab6b57
feaa71dd1be11cd9e1410e0589533ed669035369b152d1bddf19043e7620a9c5

there are some funds left (40 PTS), I will decide what to do with those tomorrow
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Probably a good idea to give one more person access to support tip funds, barwizi is a good candidate. I can just share key for the same address.

Counting up who has done support for how long each day is not going to be scalable, let's try to move towards a system where money is split between a list of reliable staff who get paid consistently and bounties on particularly tough theads

Agreed.   I am giving you a 300 pts per month budget manage salary vs tips how ever gets the job done. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you guys are cool with it. the staff that receive abd distribute the rewards should have a small ledger that they can tally up what has been paid out, maybe a google doc? Helps with keeping records and all staff can add new payouts easily that can be viewed by anyone with the link.

good idea
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Here's how the first 390 are being spent. This was based on me and barwizi scanning over the last month of activity and doing our best to be fair. Let us know if we missed something big.
The remaining ~100 will be used to pay for the next two weeks and to correct any injustices in the current payout.

barwizi   75
ripplexiaoshan   75
testz   50
toast   50
MrJeans   25
lib   25
donschoe   25
andhar   25
cassiopaia   10
Amazon   10
Freetrade   10
bytemaster   10

Will update this post with the transaction when I get to it (today)

It seems like their should be 150 PTS not 100 reserved for the next 2 weeks given it was an advance on future work and not to pay as a bonus for past work... just saying.

Good point, I will scale down appropriately so all will receive 340/390ths the amount I listed

so there is the possibility of a bonus? nice!!

indeed, and now i have more time next weeks so i will try to help more  ... :)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
Here's how the first 390 are being spent. This was based on me and barwizi scanning over the last month of activity and doing our best to be fair. Let us know if we missed something big.
The remaining ~100 will be used to pay for the next two weeks and to correct any injustices in the current payout.

barwizi   75
ripplexiaoshan   75
testz   50
toast   50
MrJeans   25
lib   25
donschoe   25
andhar   25
cassiopaia   10
Amazon   10
Freetrade   10
bytemaster   10

It seems like their should be 150 PTS not 100 reserved for the next 2 weeks given it was an advance on future work and not to pay as a bonus for past work... just saying.

Good point, I will scale down appropriately so all will receive 340/390ths the amount I listed

so there is the possibility of a bonus? nice!!
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline toast

• View Profile
First tx:
ce31bc70c2331668413f5c5ee5bc8d88e6aebce2d9c86a72a7ef6aa5974edd63

I did not have addresses for the following people and will send theirs separately:
andhar
cassiopaia
FreeTrade

You will notice I sent the wrong amount back to the support address, so there's about ~37 in a change address. I will send those back to the support address in the next tx I do.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline toast

• View Profile

barwizi   75
ripplexiaoshan   75
testz   50
toast   50
MrJeans   25
lib   25
donschoe   25
andhar   25
cassiopaia   10
Amazon   10
Freetrade   10
bytemaster   10

Offline bytemaster

barwizi   75
ripplexiaoshan   75
testz   50
toast   50
MrJeans   25
lib   25
donschoe   25
andhar   25
cassiopaia   10
Amazon   10
Freetrade   10
bytemaster   10

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline toast

• View Profile

barwizi   75
ripplexiaoshan   75
testz   50
toast   50
MrJeans   25
lib   25
donschoe   25
andhar   25
cassiopaia   10
Amazon   10
Freetrade   10
bytemaster   10

Offline toast

• View Profile
bytemaster just marked 450 pts payout intended for jan 12th through feb 28th so 490 pts is the support balance as soon as that tx goes through.
Barwizi and I will come up with an allocation and pay most of this (~350) quite soon, and the rest around feb 27th

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
Whoops I forgot I was going to pay out early/twice. Here is the most recent plan.

Current balance is 40. On 2/13 I should receive  another 300 PTS from bytemaster and will split this amount among the 5 or so active supporters.

It'd be cool to receive half of our allowance for the following month early (like 150pts on 2/27) so people can get BTS for the pts they're earning. We can also re-sync since it's also easier to remember end-of-month payments rather than "on the 13th".

Yes, yes, pay out asap!!!

Offline toast

• View Profile
Whoops I forgot I was going to pay out early/twice. Here is the most recent plan.

Current balance is 40. On 2/13 I should receive  another 300 PTS from bytemaster and will split this amount among the 5 or so active supporters.

It'd be cool to receive half of our allowance for the following month early (like 150pts on 2/27) so people can get BTS for the pts they're earning. We can also re-sync since it's also easier to remember end-of-month payments rather than "on the 13th".

Offline toast

• View Profile
Last tip was paid 1/13, on 2/1 and 2/27 I will pay people who have been active and doing support.
That should be just under 400 PTS distributed among support staff before first test freeze.

People who I will include as of right now (will keep an eye on things and add people, this is just off the top of my head)

barwizi
arcke
ripplexiaoshan
bytemaster

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Should be ok if your shares get accepted . Check your balance tomorrow it's tempting to refresh the statistics every other hour though :p
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline Michael

• View Profile
I just started mining protoshares over a cloud network and have ptsminer up and running correctly I believe. I Have submitted about 75 shares in the last 20 minutes and have not seen any activity in my wallet or on the beeeeer user page. Is it working?

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org

Probably a good idea to give one more person access to support tip funds, barwizi is a good candidate. I can just share key for the same address.

Counting up who has done support for how long each day is not going to be scalable, let's try to move towards a system where money is split between a list of reliable staff who get paid consistently and bounties on particularly tough theads

Agreed.   I am giving you a 300 pts per month budget manage salary vs tips how ever gets the job done. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you guys are cool with it. the staff that receive abd distribute the rewards should have a small ledger that they can tally up what has been paid out, maybe a google doc? Helps with keeping records and all staff can add new payouts easily that can be viewed by anyone with the link.