Author Topic: 4.0 投票机制变化  (Read 11183 times)

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Re: 4.0 投票机制变化
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2020, 07:51:20 am »
CN-Vote has only 250 million votes so blaming everything on them is wrong.BEOS is at least to be blamed the same making the deep corruption in committee even possible and blocking workers you claim to be important.
I will explain more in detail why i disagree tonight.

But one question.
Are Dev's going to fork everytime a new voting system when someone gets to powerfull they disagree with ?

Did Abit disagree with CN-Vote ?Am asking because he was always supportive to them and their actions,banning dev's who questioned some actions.
Was DL disagreeing with CN-Vote ?Cause i saw him claiming cn-vote to be wise and smart when getting his worker approved.
It seems he always blames chinese when his worker doesn't seem to get approved.

Has Abit and DL support of foreigners?

A clear no and majority of foreigners having anykind of influence on bitshares sees it as a hostile takeover but are silent as they belive both sides are not bringing bitshares forward
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 08:19:35 am by Thul3 »

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2020, 08:18:15 am »
CN-Vote has only 250 million votes so blaming everything on them is wrong.BEOS is at least to be blamed the same making the deep corruption in committee even possible and blocking workers you claim to be important.

But one question.
Are Dev's going to fork everytime a new voting system when someone gets to powerfull they disagree with ?

You just see cn-vote have 250M VP now, but you didn't see the future, about BEOS, this is the choice of real bts holder not the debtor.

making the deep corruption in committee even possible and blocking workers

About this, any big proxy can't avoid the responsibility.

But one question.

About this question, i think i have give the answer, but you don't want to see, the Dev can't fork anything, only the witness can.

when someone gets to powerfull

This is a very interesting question, this is about the powerful come from where, come from the leveraged collateral or real bts? if this powerful come from the real bts, no one can fork it, even the witness.

If this powerful come from the leveraged collateral,then i have a question for you:

When the cn-vote have 650M leveraged collateral VP in the future(certainty event), and use this VP locking the feed price again, so what do you want to do with this? you want to make a same leveraged collateral VP to fight with them and what you did you want the other bts holder to do?

Did Abit disagree with CN-Vote ?Am asking because he was always supportive to them and their actions,banning dev's who questioned some actions.
Was DL disagreeing with CN-Vote ?Cause i saw him claiming cn-vote to be wise and smart when getting his worker approved.
It seems he always blames chinese when his worker doesn't seem to get approved.

What here talk about just is this action, no other behaviour, i  focus on this action will give what to the community, helpful than harmful or harmful than helpful,other behaviour belong to other things, did Abit or DL disagree with or not disagree with CN-Vote, it's their business.

About other behaviour, you support cn-vote that means you support BEOS too, vote buying.

And i don't believe after this action bts will make a more development, as i don't believe the most of the big proxy can give a right direction about bitasset and bts, just only one thing is good, the BTS will never be controlled by the leveraged collateral VP.

Has Abit and DL support of foreigners?
A clear no and majority of foreigners having anykind of influence on bitshares sees it as a hostile takeover

This is a question, the normal holder of bts didn't have any big influence with this action, just affect the debtor, most belong to the cn-vote.

What i see is most of foreigners agreed with this action, maybe we exist different channel, as i'm banned long time ago in the tl.

hostile takeover
This is a interesting word, hostile takeover by who, if by the real holder of bts, so it is right.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 08:43:55 am by binggo »

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2020, 08:36:27 am »

But one question.

You just see cn-vote have 250M VP now, but you didn't see the future, about BEOS, this is the choice of real bts holder not the debtor.

making the deep corruption in committee even possible and blocking workers

About this, any big proxy can't avoid the responsibility.

But one question.

About this question, i think i have give the answer, but you don't want to see, the Dev can't fork anything, only the witness can.

when someone gets to powerfull

This is a very interesting question, this is about the powerful come from where, come from the leveraged collateral or real bts? if this powerful come from the real bts, no one can fork it, even the witness.

If this powerful come from the leveraged collateral,then i have a question for you:

When the cn-vote have 650M leveraged collateral VP in the future(certainty event), and use this VP locking the feed price again, so what do you want to do with this? you want to make a same leveraged collateral VP to fight with them and what you did you want the other bts holder to do?

No the problem is i know BEOS.
BEOS is corrupt.Way more corrupt than CN-Vote.
Their community asked so many times to vote for something which they didn't.They preach A but do B.
Majority of foreigners hates BEOS.
BEOS comes to power you can trust me they will leave.
The 170 million votes left on BEOS are people who are mainly there to get some sort of benefit via rainfall not caring about bitshares voting at all.
BEOS did inside deals on bitshares destroying witnesses.They made the committee corrupt with inside deals.They never participated in any voting from themself.You always had to ask them to do something.CN-Vote was created because BEOS approved all workers making the dilution very high.They created workers which instantly failed already during funding.
If i had to chose between BEOS and CN-Vote i would ALWAYS chose CN-Vote.
People who know them for a longer time always write they leave a long tail of tears.

Also people are talking debotos bad.
A debtor is nothing bad.
He is long on BTS and more important in real world debtors get also voting rights.
The only thing which would need to be changed is bitassets getting protected from debtor votings in bad times.
However did you see BEOS supporting something like that other than just claiming ?
Did you see community willing to do something about it ?

Because i can tell you i tried a lot and to say the truth the majority gives a fuck even unwilling to take 2 minutes for a vote.

Committee is conntrolled by 2 entities.DPOS1 is the solution to it i proposed for a long time but not the way it was implemted.

Same rules apply to all about collateral.In real world collateral is also giving voting rights.

The current voting system change basicly punishes now being long on BTS via collateral and favorise paid votings rights via rainfall like at BEOS.

DL being a longterm partner of BEOS is the reason why he suppports these changes.
But this would end in a total centralization of bitshares.
Who is going to follow that ?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 08:52:15 am by Thul3 »

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2020, 09:48:26 am »
I know about what BEOS is and what BEOS done, but i don't want to choose a devil to against another devil, but you choose to stand with a devil which you can't controll and this devil can expand very fast with a fake price.

170M VP can't control anything, but a expanding leveraged collateral VP can controll everything, if they unite, no one can stop them!

No one are talking debtors is bad, i'm a debtor too, but i give your a truth thought about a debtor, but you choose to not believe it, and please remember i told you before: don't believe the tears of gambler, don't believe any words of CN-VOTE, kang8 or zhouxiaobao-2010. As a long debtor from 2017, i know more about them than you.

All what i suggest to the bitasset, it is not to protect the debtor, just only want to make this market more fair, rules can protect the maker and debtor have a fair competition in the market, to make the bitasset become more better, any cheat rules is inexcusable in this market.

In other words, as a debotor this action didn't have any benefit to me, but i still choose to support it, many cn-members choose to support it, are we stupid?
No, what you see just is a small step of bts, we hope a more deep changes happened in bts, maybe this will be happened or not, but this will attract the real bts holder and dev return.

Same rules apply to all about collateral.In real world collateral is also giving voting rights.

You must clealy to see the word: "Same rules apply to all about collateral", if any bts holder want to make a collateral? if any bts holder want to make a high collateral in a fake price like them? what you say is just want to push other to cheat the system without ethics like them, this become the sins as the others didn't want to do.

Please see the real world, bro, no project will give the VP to leveraged collateral, even in the real company, no person will allowed the leveraged collateral have the voting rights, it has a very stricter laws about this. I will gvie you a very simple example again:

When a debor borrowed money from the bank to buy the collateral and make this leverage again and again,if the price of collateral rised,everything is ok,the debor can make this leverage continuously, but if the price of collateral fell, their first thought is not to return the debt, but is to control the lending system to save their position as this is the best way to save their interests, if they really have power to control the lending system, they will make this happend immediately.
No one can decide the changes of real price of collateral, so this behaviour will be happend certainly.

I have told the truth to you very clearly and you didn't know how terrible big of these cumulate leverage will become until now which cn-members know long time ago, that's not your fault, as you are never one member of us.

If you choose to stand with another devil, god bless you, bro!

This is over.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 10:37:20 am by binggo »

Offline gghi

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ttt888
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2020, 03:24:52 pm »
              一票应该一投,否则,一个大票仓可以控制全部的见证人以及理事会,还有WORKER.那么锁仓高倍票权其实也是公平的,大家都可以锁仓获得高倍票权。唯一和旧机制不同的是需要锁仓,锁仓显然有利于BTS的长期价格。结论:新的投票机制应该得到社区大力支持!