Author Topic: 4.0 投票机制变化  (Read 30868 times)

Offline gghi

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ttt888
              一票应该一投,否则,一个大票仓可以控制全部的见证人以及理事会,还有WORKER.那么锁仓高倍票权其实也是公平的,大家都可以锁仓获得高倍票权。唯一和旧机制不同的是需要锁仓,锁仓显然有利于BTS的长期价格。结论:新的投票机制应该得到社区大力支持!

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
I know about what BEOS is and what BEOS done, but i don't want to choose a devil to against another devil, but you choose to stand with a devil which you can't controll and this devil can expand very fast with a fake price.

170M VP can't control anything, but a expanding leveraged collateral VP can controll everything, if they unite, no one can stop them!

No one are talking debtors is bad, i'm a debtor too, but i give your a truth thought about a debtor, but you choose to not believe it, and please remember i told you before: don't believe the tears of gambler, don't believe any words of CN-VOTE, kang8 or zhouxiaobao-2010. As a long debtor from 2017, i know more about them than you.

All what i suggest to the bitasset, it is not to protect the debtor, just only want to make this market more fair, rules can protect the maker and debtor have a fair competition in the market, to make the bitasset become more better, any cheat rules is inexcusable in this market.

In other words, as a debotor this action didn't have any benefit to me, but i still choose to support it, many cn-members choose to support it, are we stupid?
No, what you see just is a small step of bts, we hope a more deep changes happened in bts, maybe this will be happened or not, but this will attract the real bts holder and dev return.

Same rules apply to all about collateral.In real world collateral is also giving voting rights.

You must clealy to see the word: "Same rules apply to all about collateral", if any bts holder want to make a collateral? if any bts holder want to make a high collateral in a fake price like them? what you say is just want to push other to cheat the system without ethics like them, this become the sins as the others didn't want to do.

Please see the real world, bro, no project will give the VP to leveraged collateral, even in the real company, no person will allowed the leveraged collateral have the voting rights, it has a very stricter laws about this. I will gvie you a very simple example again:

When a debor borrowed money from the bank to buy the collateral and make this leverage again and again,if the price of collateral rised,everything is ok,the debor can make this leverage continuously, but if the price of collateral fell, their first thought is not to return the debt, but is to control the lending system to save their position as this is the best way to save their interests, if they really have power to control the lending system, they will make this happend immediately.
No one can decide the changes of real price of collateral, so this behaviour will be happend certainly.

I have told the truth to you very clearly and you didn't know how terrible big of these cumulate leverage will become until now which cn-members know long time ago, that's not your fault, as you are never one member of us.

If you choose to stand with another devil, god bless you, bro!

This is over.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 10:37:20 am by binggo »

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
CN-Vote has only 250 million votes so blaming everything on them is wrong.BEOS is at least to be blamed the same making the deep corruption in committee even possible and blocking workers you claim to be important.
I will explain more in detail why i disagree tonight.

But one question.
Are Dev's going to fork everytime a new voting system when someone gets to powerfull they disagree with ?

You just see cn-vote have 250M VP now, but you didn't see the future, about BEOS, this is the choice of real bts holder not the debtor.

making the deep corruption in committee even possible and blocking workers

About this, any big proxy can't avoid the responsibility.

But one question.
Are Dev's going to fork everytime a new voting system when someone gets to powerfull they disagree with ?

About this question, i think i have give the answer, but you don't want to see, the Dev can't fork anything, only the witness can.

when someone gets to powerfull

This is a very interesting question, this is about the powerful come from where, come from the leveraged collateral or real bts? if this powerful come from the real bts, no one can fork it, even the witness.

If this powerful come from the leveraged collateral,then i have a question for you:

When the cn-vote have 650M leveraged collateral VP in the future(certainty event), and use this VP locking the feed price again, so what do you want to do with this? you want to make a same leveraged collateral VP to fight with them and what you did you want the other bts holder to do?

No the problem is i know BEOS.
BEOS is corrupt.Way more corrupt than CN-Vote.
Their community asked so many times to vote for something which they didn't.They preach A but do B.
Majority of foreigners hates BEOS.
BEOS comes to power you can trust me they will leave.
The 170 million votes left on BEOS are people who are mainly there to get some sort of benefit via rainfall not caring about bitshares voting at all.
BEOS did inside deals on bitshares destroying witnesses.They made the committee corrupt with inside deals.They never participated in any voting from themself.You always had to ask them to do something.CN-Vote was created because BEOS approved all workers making the dilution very high.They created workers which instantly failed already during funding.
If i had to chose between BEOS and CN-Vote i would ALWAYS chose CN-Vote.
People who know them for a longer time always write they leave a long tail of tears.

Also people are talking debotos bad.
A debtor is nothing bad.
He is long on BTS and more important in real world debtors get also voting rights.
The only thing which would need to be changed is bitassets getting protected from debtor votings in bad times.
However did you see BEOS supporting something like that other than just claiming ?
Did you see community willing to do something about it ?

Because i can tell you i tried a lot and to say the truth the majority gives a fuck even unwilling to take 2 minutes for a vote.

Committee is conntrolled by 2 entities.DPOS1 is the solution to it i proposed for a long time but not the way it was implemted.

Same rules apply to all about collateral.In real world collateral is also giving voting rights.

The current voting system change basicly punishes now being long on BTS via collateral and favorise paid votings rights via rainfall like at BEOS.

DL being a longterm partner of BEOS is the reason why he suppports these changes.
But this would end in a total centralization of bitshares.
Who is going to follow that ?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 08:52:15 am by Thul3 »

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
CN-Vote has only 250 million votes so blaming everything on them is wrong.BEOS is at least to be blamed the same making the deep corruption in committee even possible and blocking workers you claim to be important.

But one question.

You just see cn-vote have 250M VP now, but you didn't see the future, about BEOS, this is the choice of real bts holder not the debtor.

making the deep corruption in committee even possible and blocking workers

About this, any big proxy can't avoid the responsibility.

But one question.

About this question, i think i have give the answer, but you don't want to see, the Dev can't fork anything, only the witness can.

when someone gets to powerfull

This is a very interesting question, this is about the powerful come from where, come from the leveraged collateral or real bts? if this powerful come from the real bts, no one can fork it, even the witness.

If this powerful come from the leveraged collateral,then i have a question for you:

When the cn-vote have 650M leveraged collateral VP in the future(certainty event), and use this VP locking the feed price again, so what do you want to do with this? you want to make a same leveraged collateral VP to fight with them and what you did you want the other bts holder to do?

Did Abit disagree with CN-Vote ?Am asking because he was always supportive to them and their actions,banning dev's who questioned some actions.
Was DL disagreeing with CN-Vote ?Cause i saw him claiming cn-vote to be wise and smart when getting his worker approved.
It seems he always blames chinese when his worker doesn't seem to get approved.

What here talk about just is this action, no other behaviour, i  focus on this action will give what to the community, helpful than harmful or harmful than helpful,other behaviour belong to other things, did Abit or DL disagree with or not disagree with CN-Vote, it's their business.

About other behaviour, you support cn-vote that means you support BEOS too, vote buying.

And i don't believe after this action bts will make a more development, as i don't believe the most of the big proxy can give a right direction about bitasset and bts, just only one thing is good, the BTS will never be controlled by the leveraged collateral VP.

Has Abit and DL support of foreigners?
A clear no and majority of foreigners having anykind of influence on bitshares sees it as a hostile takeover

This is a question, the normal holder of bts didn't have any big influence with this action, just affect the debtor, most belong to the cn-vote.

What i see is most of foreigners agreed with this action, maybe we exist different channel, as i'm banned long time ago in the tl.

hostile takeover
This is a interesting word, hostile takeover by who, if by the real holder of bts, so it is right.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 08:43:55 am by binggo »

Offline Thul3

• View Profile

But one question.

Did Abit disagree with CN-Vote ?Am asking because he was always supportive to them and their actions,banning dev's who questioned some actions.
Was DL disagreeing with CN-Vote ?Cause i saw him claiming cn-vote to be wise and smart when getting his worker approved.
It seems he always blames chinese when his worker doesn't seem to get approved.

Has Abit and DL support of foreigners?

A clear no and majority of foreigners having anykind of influence on bitshares sees it as a hostile takeover but are silent as they belive both sides are not bringing bitshares forward
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 08:19:35 am by Thul3 »

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
Accepting such a break in protocol that one persons decides about the chain is going only to lead that noone is going to put any money
into BTS anymore.It's far worse than BSIP76.
Today its about the voting system tomorrow he decides to change something else.

I also don't like many decissions of cn-vote as everyone could read it on the forum but breaking protocol in this way is far worse in my opinion.

I think you should clearly know what caused these happened, if have enough dev to check the code, did this will happen? Why most of dev left BTS, just because of abit ? no, the unfair voting system is the main reason, that threaten the safe of the system and development, threaten the real bts holder.

If this time didn't remove the VP of leveraged collateral and you want to remove it through voting, that will be never passed, when the VP of leveraged collateral begin to swell, you think you can control it? no, you can't stop it in the past, you still can't stop it in the future, what left will just is a dead chain, no development, no dev, no future, no trader, just a gruop of gambler.

And you think you know more about cn-vote than us, you are wrong, we are one of cn-vote in the past, what they think, what they want to do, we know that more clearly than themselves, they only fight for themselves(the gambler), not the community. Yes, that's we, many of cn-community members, we support abit this action, it's necessary and can't be avoided, even the process is not suitable, we all didn't want a chain to be controlled by a group of gambler in the future, we all didn't want a dead chain in the future, this is not the fault of  abit, this is the fault of all community, the community didn't realise the problem and didn't have the ability to fix it in the past.

Yes, you still can support this fork of cn-vote, this is your freedom, you will know you fight for who in the future.
Make a decision is very easy, but to judge it's right or not is hard, brother.

When pc has this thought, i argue with him, but i realised i'm wrong from what i seen in the reality, when i have a margin position, i can't think about the things rationally and can't make a right decision, the margin position controlled me, this is the debtor and gambler.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 07:50:04 am by binggo »

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
You can also add that abit destroyed the main bitshares telegram channel by adding his bot and indirectly and directly banning people who
argued about his bad actions.He banned very active admins there who where nicely invested in BTS and made majority of people going silent there.Another part is now moving to digital lucifers chat where he is owner and these cheaters admins.

They are conditioning people there for their own agenda and doesn't allow any other opinion than theirs.

People myself included had been fighting abits one men show quite long.
He is definetly a good dev and very active however he should not be in committee because of his lack of ethics and economic understanding.His sole power in github already upset the old core team showing he thinks he have sole power over bitshares which haven't changed till today which is why cn-vote had to fork it.

I don't like and don't believe cn-vote more, in the future who will kill bts, that must be cn-vote, this time, i support abit, when the debtor have the power to control the lending system, then there didn't have lending system any more.

Accepting such a break in protocol that one persons decides about the chain is going only to lead that noone is going to put any money
into BTS anymore.It's far worse than BSIP76.
Today its about the voting system tomorrow he decides to change something else.

I also don't like many decissions of cn-vote as everyone could read it on the forum but breaking protocol in this way is far worse in my opinion.

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
You can also add that abit destroyed the main bitshares telegram channel by adding his bot and indirectly and directly banning people who
argued about his bad actions.He banned very active admins there who where nicely invested in BTS and made majority of people going silent there.Another part is now moving to digital lucifers chat where he is owner and these cheaters admins.

They are conditioning people there for their own agenda and doesn't allow any other opinion than theirs.

He is definetly a good dev and very active however he should not be in committee because of his lack of ethics and economic understanding.His sole power in github already upset the old core team showing he thinks he have sole power over bitshares which haven't changed till today which is why cn-vote had to fork it.

I don't like and don't believe cn-vote more, in the future who will kill bts, that must be cn-vote, this time, i support abit, when the debtor have the power to control the lending system, then there didn't have lending system any more.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 03:16:22 am by binggo »

Offline Thul3

• View Profile

Offline litepresence

 工会凉不凉没关系了,因为像abit这样私自决定修改的,投票已经失去了意义。都可以私自添加修改了,还要投票啥的?
私自添加修改这种事,坚决不妥协。投票已经失去了意义。
去中心化共识已经破坏。绕过理事会,绕过投票,自己一个人骗了整个社区,自己一个人说了算,abit一个人即是社区天下,BTS是他的?以后投票有什么意义吗?直接改就行了。
虽然木已成舟,我虽然无力改变,我也要喷他几个月,虽然人家BM也直接改,但人家BM是创始人,人家权力大,不过BM也照样被喷了不久,所以abit准备好被喷几个月了没有啊?
实在不行,支持巨蟹硬分叉BTS。
我虽然不反对abit这添加的规则,永久锁仓这不是让人家的BTS废了?锁仓不应该有回报的么?没回报的锁仓简直。。。。但我反对的是他的做法,程序不按规定走,这以后的再多的投票又显得有什么意义?就算你有30亿票权,也敌不过一个abit。这共识,没意义了。

translation attempt:

It doesn't matter if his merged hotfix is cool or not:  If the outcome can be decided privately by abit, voting thereafter has lost all meaning.  If one can make changes without consensus, what else is left to be voted on? In making changes privately without compromise, the vote has lost its meaning.

The decentralized consensus has been broken.   Bypassing the committee and voters, one man deceived the entire community alone; seizing the final say.   So is abit the the community overlord; BitShares is his?   What is the point of anyone voting thereafter?  He will just change it again.

Although it is already done and I cannot change it, I will disparage him for a few months.   Although Bytemaster (BM) is also directly affected, he is the founder and has great power and insomuch he's been ridiculed for a long time.  Is abit ready to be disrespected for a few months?  I doubt it.

Supporting this cancerous hard fork just does not work.

Although I don't object to the changes abit made, isn't it effectively burning BTS for permanent lockup?   Shouldn't there be some additional reward? Instead the permanent lock ticket simply has no return. 

What I really oppose is the approach:  The voting rules were not followed in the upgrade procedure.  Why vote again in the future?   Even if you have 3 billion votes you cannot outvote abit; therefore any consensus is meaningless.

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
求分叉,草泥马的,分出去你和工会自己玩去。
别激动,我只是把了解到的事情公开一下,希望引起社区的关注而已。

我不清楚公会发布代码的能力怎样,但他们目前的票权还是够多的,是有可能通过使用他们的票权让支持他们的见证人上位的。社区应该对此有所准备。

Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
They increased their debt some time after the announcement of BSIP76.
So blaming them to create or increase debt in BitUSD after BSIP76 is just wrong and making them responsible or hurting for this even more.

This is their choice, no one has made a promise for BSIP76 will keep forever,but the cn-vote used the vote power of margin to give them this promise and this encourage them to do that, more debt in Bitusd more vote power, a disaster cycle,maybe you know or not,they even want to lock more higher feed price if the price rise in the future,this is a certain event.

No one blaming them, but they chose the danger themself, if want to recover the bitusd, the hurt can't be avoided.

What the DL and George said and planned is not the important thing, no one can control the chain, just as sschiessl said.

Even without this event, the fork still will happen in the future, the cn-vote and the big proxy has the opportunity and time to repair the consensus and rebuild the reputation in the past, but they chose to to nothing, now everyone face a choice...

And these were not the most important things, the most important thing is recover the feed price of bitasset, even use BAIP2, set BSIP74 and BSIP77, higher the settlement offset to 5%, redesign the black swan,P2P lending,Cross-Chain let more coins like BTC,EHT as collateral.

另外,我感觉有必要再絮叨一遍关于强清补偿:
适当高的强清补偿对于尤其是 bitcny/bts这种锚定资产/抵押品的市场而言,有百益而无一害,bitcny在正常喂价形态下的适当贬值一般体现为内盘价格高于喂价,这个价格差提供的买单深度对于债仓能够及时平仓是极为有利的,类似于MSSR的一样的效果,却没有MSSR的副作用,也不会带来滚仓效应,而过低的强清补偿带来的强清循环不仅压制内盘买单市场的深度与活跃度,对于债仓的平仓也极为不利。正常喂价情况下,像bitcny是很难维持5%的贬值,承兑商不仅面临入金套利,内盘市场也面临外盘搬砖带来的套利压力,所以适当提高强清补偿的天花板到5%以上,也不需要太高,对于整个市场而言是极为有利的。
而一个强清补偿为2%, 外部资金根本不想做入金套利,外盘搬砖也不愿意进入内盘套利,因为承兑等还要有承兑费率风险费用等等费用,已经基本把这个2%的补偿消解到零,形同与补偿为零的效果。
很简单的一个市场交易套利行为分析...

而对于强清可以化解风险bulabulabula之类的说辞,你既然设置了MCR,就必要是考虑到抵押品的价格波动,市场接受度,流动性等等风险因素,从而设置的这个MCR值是可以抵御以上综合风险的,再讲强清可以化解风险之类的说辞,不感觉脸疼吗?!

像biteur市场,补偿为1%, 任何位置的债仓都有被清的可能,就好比头上立着一把尖刀,长一点就削一点,怎么可能长高?!

而像honest市场,25%的MSSR,稍微带点脑子都不会设置这样的MSSR,不仅会迅速摧毁市场深度也会彻底把市场买单搞嗝屁,对于承兑而言,这种高MSSR简直是一个灾难,对于吃单者而言,还要寄希望于市场深度不要被击垮,从而有套利的机会,然而这可能吗?除了去砸外盘市场,别无他选,一旦这种市场带量的话,连续的滚仓效应要多美就有多美,17年以来的教训这些人是一点都没有吸取,国外的各种经济学理论多如牛毛,这点市场道理总应该清楚吧。

« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 07:43:36 am by binggo »

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
I don't like DL too,but

Debt holders in bitusd will get rekkt with his actions.

These were just a part of CN-VOTE debtor in bitusd.

1   1.2.458268   fangli0755   1.94
2   1.2.698   map   1.67
3   1.2.544003   chinaking888   1.5
4   1.2.166673   facem   1.88
5   1.2.1688430   dqt812   1.7
6   1.2.415588   hangjun-btss   1.73
7   1.2.18114   cny123   5.58
8   1.2.878397   zb170352718   2.99
9   1.2.5420   ptschina   2.87
10   1.2.186512   jinlicheng1   1.7
11   1.2.712461   waterkawaye509   1.78
12   1.2.187916   hongcaibao111   1.72
13   1.2.169701   yinghuilong   1.69
14   1.2.900314   guotiger1206   1.71
15   1.2.1037129   suny5392   1.73
16   1.2.1750391   shlzbts2020   1.93
17   1.2.1620696   get-richy   1.69
18   1.2.20197   xiaoshan   1.85
19   1.2.155713   hwbts   2.7
20   1.2.998   spring   1.7
21   1.2.480517   sunshine991019   1.73
22   1.2.403666   gold-star   1.68
23   1.2.129515   jinjue082016   1.84

Want to solve the problem of bitusd, i will give some thoughts later...Devaluation is too big...very hard...

They can't make a patch on BitShares for BitShares

Maybe he said is right,seems he own the trademark of “BitShares” and "BTS", if this is true, anyone can't change it.

About consensus, i want to say when we support a consensus like BSIP 76 in such a long time and didn't want to resovle these problems quickly, we only have a false consensus, when we use a BAIP-threthold not be approved by the community as a voting standards,we didn't have consensus any more.

I was monitoring bitusd debtors before bsip76 and after.
Majority of the current debt positions had no bad debt being in margin call before BSIP76.
They increased their debt some time after the announcement of BSIP76.
So blaming them to create or increase debt in BitUSD after BSIP76 is just wrong and making them responsible or hurting for this even more.

Maybe he said is right,seems he own the trademark of “BitShares” and "BTS", if this is true, anyone can't change it.
He has no authority at all.He would love to control bitshares with legal and trademarks but his EU trademark is worth horseshit.
His threaths to gateways or all social media account users showed that he completly lost reality and looks to centralize bitshares arround him.
Calling gateway owners animals or telling gateways like rudex that he is going to kick them out of bitshares calling chinese in general dumb scammers and many other points are not acceptable .His ethics are also totaly fucked up.You should have read what he supported everything in the past and how he already planned with george a hostile takeover using witnesses even they may be held liable for their actions in their jurisdiction and fork out chinese.
His comment was "its their issue."
He has only trademark for EU so he basicly has nothing as long as he won't get world wide trademark.Also even when getting
world wide he can keep only the name community will take the chain.

Noone is going to invest a dime into his shit

George:
The main thing is we maintain the BTS ticker on exchanges during a fork.

Then China can fork off and their chain will die and if they have some new ticker on some random China exchanges who cares

xeroc: Uff
that's gonna cause a lot of drama if you think about it

George:
Also any fork will cause drama

xeroc:
not if you start 'fresh' .. different name .. learn from the past mistakes ..

George:
Yes but the mountain to climb for liquidity and impact on existing businesses is very large with a fresh chain

Building BTS traction and liquidity with exchanges in 2019 literally requires millions of dollars upfront

Therefore imho a fork of existing chain and maintaining existing liquidity and tickers is preferable as there is no upfront costs for listings and small switching costs for existing users. If stakeholders want to change name at that point too then I’m sure that get support and it may look more ‘fresh’

xeroc:
to do that 'morally' right, you'd need consensus on chain. you wont get that imho

also, whoever would do that 'forking' could be liable for fraud

George:
If people want to follow the fork then they can, if they don’t they won’t. Won’t get everyone agreeing and that’s ok

DL:
and its morally ok

compared to situation blockchain has after being too fair (moral) to some players

George:
It’s up to witnesses to move to a new fork

Xeroc:
liability!

George:
So? It’s up to witnesses who are random accounts on the internet. If you’re talking about someone who lives in some jurisdiction who may have a problem with that then that’s their problem. Not BTS or the new chain

DL:
thumbs up for (So? It’s up to witnesses who are random accounts on the internet. If you’re talking about someone who lives in some jurisdiction who may have a problem with that then that’s their problem. Not BTS or the new chain)
giving a choice is fair enough
picking one is not concern of fork

Only one who kept ethics up during that conversation was xeroc
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 12:23:12 pm by Thul3 »

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile

The blockchain consensus is ultimately decided by the witnesses and what version they are running, and the voters have the indirect power over that by voting in witnesses that support whatever version they deem the correct one. It boils down to similar situation like the Steem does it's consensus upgrades now, I don't see yet how the trademark affects that.

That is right, this the choice of wittnesses.

What i mean is he has the right to call the patch Bitshares is not Bitshares, this is the affects of trademark, this is also a problem of other coins.

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl

The blockchain consensus is ultimately decided by the witnesses and what version they are running, and the voters have the indirect power over that by voting in witnesses that support whatever version they deem the correct one. It boils down to similar situation like Steem does it's consensus upgrades now, I don't see yet how the trademark affects that.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 12:08:47 pm by sschiessl »