Author Topic: Cn-vote's statement on version 4.0 Upgrade -- to all witne公会关于4.0版本升级的声明——致所有见证人  (Read 39445 times)

Offline PTS中国

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ptschina
--------

PTS中国

Offline PTS中国

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ptschina
有些人到现在还不搞搞清楚? 这是路线问题?这是个对错问题!!错了就万劫不复,以后再也没有资金敢来比特股,随随便便就能被一个技术员搞定规则…
且问 ,不经审判就可以枪决,谁给abit私自加代码的权力?社区要树立起这样的规矩?比特股这样蛮干的搞法能持续多久?一个根基不稳,天天搞“政变”的项目还有几个牛市可供挥霍?还能发展稳定币、去中心化交易所?别做梦了

公会打个补丁没维护好治理共识?没遵守社区约定?恰恰相反,正是公会勉力维护社区的治理正义,只要不是睁眼瞎的与装睡的,摸着良心都能感受到!比特股不能被一个核心开发者绑架,以前不会,现在不会,将来也不会,这将带给投资者多少长远的信心?

再谈谈abit私加的票权改进机制,这种演进还是停留在BTS母币的票权上转圈圈,谁在意过持有比特股生态的bitAsset的权益以及“票权”?幸存者偏见下,abit显然没看到这个生态群体的投票权益,淡忘意味着生态断环,可取?当然,bitAsset属于抵押出的智能货币,执行锁仓给票权较为合理,适合未来的金融组织囤积bitAsset,参与社区治理,这在币圈够不够创新?引导比特股金融朝DEFI方向前向有没有问题?

另外提一句:巨蟹先生作为一个比特股早期的布道者与砥砺发展引导者,本人是十分敬重的,但这次abit私加代码的恶劣事件,巨蟹居然毫不在意,甚至还有点喜不自禁的表态(即比特股社区持久以来形成的共识被破坏的严重事实),本人表示极度失望与愤懑,这与犯人不经审判即可执行枪决有啥两样?? 一个没底线的组织或项目能有光明的未来??任何入资资金一旦评估BTS,发现比特股竟是如此毫无规矩底线治理模式的区块链项目,还敢于入场投资?更别扯进来搞战略投资了 !!您可以选择束手无策,但别选赞同作恶 。

--------

PTS中国

Offline twitter

• View Profile
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 07:13:11 pm by twitter »
witness:

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
支持解锁喂价

they had the opportunity to unlock bitcny.

Where were their votes ?
Didn't saw abit,bitcrab,beos and majority of others voting for it ?

So what is changing ?

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=32387.msg343385;topicseen#msg343385

CN-Vote has only 250 million votes so where were the rest supporting to get pegg back for bitcny without hurting someone ?

1.14.264 is still there and just needs 160 million votes more to get approved.It would be less but the votes from openledger have been decayed
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 03:32:39 pm by Thul3 »

Offline wuxuqiang

• View Profile
    • 比特股中文网
  • BitShares: web1024
这补丁也没有投票啊,这是在撤票威胁见证人?

比特帝国见证人“abc123”将 不支持公会的补丁。

整上支持abit的方案

支持解锁喂价
我是"比特股中文网"站长:吴序强  欢迎光临我们大家的网站:http://www.BtsABC.org   比特股网页钱包(帝国版):https://bit.btsabc.org

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile

作为一个抵押者,虽然去除抵押票权对我而言没有什么好处,但是我宁愿看到一群真正的bts持有者争来斗去,也不愿意看到平地杠杆出的近3倍的抵押票权。

虽然这帮去除抵押票权后的大代理也不是多靠谱,但是怎么说也比屁股决定脑袋靠谱...太多屁股决定脑袋的事情了...唉...

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
Bitcrab you are always smart enough trying to switch VP to entities which favorise your actions.

Who managed to get the inside deals with BEOS on committee and witness ?Was it you?
Which chinese is in big favour of BEOS ?Jademont and you ?

Who coworked with you trying to centralize bitshares like kicking out other gateways or registering bitshares in thailand?Digital Lucifer ?

What a coincidence.......

Who has the biggest track on corruption and lack of ethics ?

The people who claim to be the solution ?

I have very few contacts with BEOS, maybe have talked some words with them, how possible I have inside deals with them?

when have I kicked off other gateways?

you are speaking at random.

Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline matle85

• View Profile
I do not like changes against consensus but consensus was broken / corrupted so I think Abit actually did what needed to be done.

I don't like the 'stake to increase vote' really but overall the changes are much healthier than the old system.

I guess if cn-vote want to apply a patch and some witnesses accept it probably it will end up being a fork? Nobody sane and not indebted thinks collateral voting is a good idea and has caused anything other than corruption so maybe the two groups are better going their own way.

Offline bench

« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 12:38:49 pm by bench »
Be part of the change and vote for the bitshares-vision proxy!

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
what happened has also proven, the voting power from collateral is always biased on bitAssets relevant voting, they always focus on maximizing the benefits of the debt positions owners, it's always impossible to let them to do a little compromise for the optimization of the whole system, it's not bad to cancel these voting power.

You are a hyprocate.

The threshold for price feed was Abit's idea which was supported by you and Jademont.
CN-Votes disagrees with many of your ideas which does the majority/nearly all of foreigners too.

It's basicly you trying everytime to enforce your point of view with the help of Abit where voters opinion are not being considerated at all.
Great example the MM contests

hehe, interesting, now I don't care whether cn-vote agree or disagree with my ideas, I just care whether this patch will lead BTS to a better future.

Bitcrab you are always smart enough trying to switch VP to entities which favorise your actions.

Who managed to get the inside deals with BEOS on committee and witness ?Was it you?
Which chinese is in big favour of BEOS ?Jademont and you ?

Who coworked with you trying to centralize bitshares like kicking out other gateways or registering bitshares in thailand?Digital Lucifer ?

What a coincidence.......

Who has the biggest track on corruption and lack of ethics ?

The people who claim to be the solution ?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 09:29:02 am by Thul3 »

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
what happened has also proven, the voting power from collateral is always biased on bitAssets relevant voting, they always focus on maximizing the benefits of the debt positions owners, it's always impossible to let them to do a little compromise for the optimization of the whole system, it's not bad to cancel these voting power.

You are a hyprocate.

The threshold for price feed was Abit's idea which was supported by you and Jademont.
CN-Votes disagrees with many of your ideas which does the majority/nearly all of foreigners too.

It's basicly you trying everytime to enforce your point of view with the help of Abit where voters opinion are not being considerated at all.

hehe, interesting, now I don't care whether cn-vote agree or disagree with my ideas, I just care whether this patch will lead BTS to a better future.

Offline xixi002020

巨蟹这件事还是看得透彻的。但是肯定还是得挨骂..      按照工会的补丁继续折腾..牛市都过了..... 另外工会哪几个所谓核心人士,请问打补丁这个事 有跟工会成员讨论/投票吗?   几亿票就是你们几个人的就对了!!! :) :)        不支持打补丁的见证人倒是也可以进来说一声,方便大家投票。

韭菜的心声 谁能让价格涨  我们就支持谁...................
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 08:27:55 am by xixi002020 »

Offline Thul3

• View Profile

You are a hyprocate.

Who was not willing to execute community will as committee ?
CN-Vote or you and Abit ?

Who banned foreigners with diffrent opinion from chats like wechat.
CN-Vote or you and Abit ?

Who broke the OMO fund consensus to catch his own margin ?

Who implemented BSIP42 on bitusd with the given promise to not touch it ?

You prefer a power switch from CN-Vote who doesn't support you much to BEOS which you do good inside deals ?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 08:14:56 am by Thul3 »

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
gdex-witness将不会安装公会的patch.

总体来讲,我们认为abit做的几项投票系统的更改对BTS的影响是正面的,而且是通过投票的途径很难达成的,为BTS的未来考虑,与其为了政治正确回归旧世界,不如顺势开拓新世界。

以往的实践也充分证明,抵押的BTS对应的票权在bitAssets相关的投票中保持中立是极难的,这些票权只会以抵押债仓的利益最大化为出发点,很难期望他们为系统的整体优化做出哪怕一点点牺牲。从BTS的整体和未来考虑,取消抵押BTS的票权不坏。

gdex-witness will not install the cn-vote's patch.

generally speaking, what abit has changed on voting system give positive impact on BTS, and it's almost impossible to get that impact through voting, considering to get a better future of BTS, it's better to accept the current version than returning to the version without the updated voting system.

Offline xixi002020

abit偷改投票系统,是应该得到处罚的,并且以后要避免类似情况发生。
按理来说:工会打补丁屏蔽私自变更部分, 操作上是没有问题,合理合法。

但是有时候太过去中心化不见得是一件好事,靠一群韭菜或自私自利或无能力的人来治理..只能把BTS玩死。 必须要有有能力 有担当的决策团队才行。

先说说工会那几个核心人士,感觉有的认知都有问题,还喂价要越锁越高?你凑什么闹热。老老实实监督就行,韭菜也要少缴智商税,自己要有主见,别被忽悠,骗了。亏也要凭自己的实力去亏。
再说abit 能不能有一点担当?偷偷改了 就不吱声了?

个人认为修改后的投票系统比原来的更加合理, 有疑问的是高倍数票权,(最高32倍?) 和 一票多投(见证人)。要等时间来检验.

工会是有存在的必要的  但是不是让你手中的票来决策 来治理,更多的是让你来监督。