Author Topic: BTS中国公会关于执行补丁的公告 Announcement on Implementation of BTS CNVOTE Patch  (Read 9634 times)

Offline blockchained

let the time show which is right, time is the key.
Agree on that
But time will not change abit habits, dev with low ethics will always try "easy way", saw this situation multiple times in different public project, but always with the same result.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 08:21:06 pm by blockchained »

Offline Thom

we need to correct the system so it is not possible for one person to do something like this .

And that is precisely why I am not willing to endourse abit's actions fully. However, when you are attacked, as I believe the CNVOTE conspiracy to be, and aimed at the foundation of the ecosystem, abit's actions could be viewed as defensive. That perspective fails given the history of abit's actions on a range of issues over the years.

What sschiessl posted aligns with my sentiments as well. After all this settles down abit needs to relinquish is sole control of the github code repo to a trustworthy group. If I were in his position I would find the list of candidates for that to be very limited.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile

I don't want to see the fraudster dev with law ethic in a core, easy as that
I don't want our community and gateway were attacked by the fraudster in the future when he'll decide that  I talk too much.
All the rest it is your personal opinion, about. Nothing more.

Talking too much is meaningless now, everyone have their choice, everyone only believe what they want to believe, let the time show which is right, time is the key.

Offline blockchained

They used a consensus mechanism, it probably must be reviewed but not by the dictate of one dev with low ethics. It was implemented without any discussion, any voting or any feedback from the businesses on top of bitshares, if abit don't like bitshares consensus he can fuck off and make abitshares.

“a consensus mechanism”? ok,i have nothing to say, this is the bitshares consensus, i see now, so i don't think what abit did is wrong, that's also a "consensus mechanism", is it not?

not he is not, he abused his core position and his admin position on github, he fucked community trust, and community must kick out him from github, or just start a new github with committee control over it, not one member of the community. We have experience with changing corrupted github for the blockchain, exchange always follows community and top witness consensus, it's not a problem to change github page.

Yes, he is the one, but without some big proxies supportting(you should know who were them), he can't make it, and if the group of wittness didn't follow it, he can't make it, but all they did, you see, from that moment, all what we have only is a fake consensus, and no one want to change this fake consensus until now, so you want to fight with this fake consensus, tell me, how do you want to do?how do you want to fight with a big vote power of leveraged collateral?

No one think he is a knight, he has his fault, and he only cut a cancer from the bts, now you want to return back the cancer to bts for the fake consensus, ok, very fair, let it back,very fair.

I don't want to see the fraudster dev with law ethic in a core, easy as that
I don't want our community and gateway were attacked by the fraudster in the future when he'll decide that  I talk too much.
All the rest it is your personal opinion, about. Nothing more. 
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 01:04:44 pm by blockchained »

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
They used a consensus mechanism, it probably must be reviewed but not by the dictate of one dev with low ethics. It was implemented without any discussion, any voting or any feedback from the businesses on top of bitshares, if abit don't like bitshares consensus he can fuck off and make abitshares.

“a consensus mechanism”? ok,i have nothing to say, this is the bitshares consensus, i see now, so i don't think what abit did is wrong, that's also a "consensus mechanism", is it not?

He was part of all these fake feeds and so on, I personally asked him in public chat "is it ok to fake feeds and do inside deals" he answered something like "it is ok till he has his benefits" So please don't put abit as a knight in a white dress he was part of corruption and milking reserve pool for years.

Yes, he is the one, but without some big proxies supportting(you should know who were them), he can't make it, and if the group of wittness didn't follow it, he can't make it, but all they did, you see, from that moment, all what we have only is a fake consensus, and no one want to change this fake consensus until now, so you want to fight with this fake consensus, tell me, how do you want to do?how do you want to fight with a big vote power of leveraged collateral?

No one think he is a knight, he has his fault, and he only cut a cancer from the bts, now you want to return back the cancer to bts for the fake consensus, ok, very fair, let it back,very fair.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 10:50:21 am by binggo »

Offline blockchained

The timeline listed in OP is about correct. However, IMHO, the narrative is too subjective and misleading.

I do hope that we come to a proper solution. However, it should be based on responsible actions.

You must be banned from the community work witness/committee/worker forever, fully agree with cnvote statement

Ok, let's ban him from the community work witness/committee/worker forever.

If we also need to ban the people and union from the vote system forever who used the fake vote with leverage collateral,vote buying,vote exchange,to show we are fair?!

If not,why ban him from the community work witness/committee/worker forever? or you think the fake vote, vote buying,vote exchange is following our baseline or we have different level baseline?

He was part of all these fake feeds and so on, I personally asked him in public chat "is it ok to fake feeds and do inside deals" he answered something like "it is ok till he has his benefits" So please don't put abit as a knight in a white dress he was part of corruption and milking reserve pool for years.

By this one trojan, he just shows what a shit he really is, don't blame witnesses because sometimes you could let shit happen to show what a snake a community core team occupied the place

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
what abit did to BTS just like you hire a manservant to clean your house but he slept with your wife and  told you that you will be a "papa" in 9 months..😂

会说话就多说点

话说去beos那边施展诡辩话术效果如何呢,小学生?禅定? 星在飘同学?

忽悠一下公会这些雏们就行了,别到处得瑟了。

« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 10:07:43 am by binggo »

Offline twitter

• View Profile
what abit did to BTS just like you hire a manservant to clean your house but he slept with your wife and  told you that you will be a "papa" in 9 months..😂

感情色彩浓厚……

作为一篇大字报来说的话,算是合格的……

但是作为一个公告来说,是严重不合格的……公会都快600人了,就没有一个行政办公室出身的吗?!
witness:

Offline twitter

• View Profile

Staked voting could be its own mess  since under abit 's rule  . staked bts can be unlocked right away without any penalty. 

I am surprised with what Abit did and we need to correct the system so it is not possible for one person to do something like this .

Wow, what a shit storm! Although I have my reservations, I would like to believe abit did the right thing, based on the changes (vote decay etc) he coded. The takeover of the BTS ecosystem and the actions that have transpired since then have corrupted the BTS ecosystem and ran it's value into the ground, rather than inspire creative innovation to provide growing value to all BTS stakeholders.

I am not willing to say what abit did was good for the ecosystem and BTS stakeholders, I am very detached from BTS activities for nearly a year now.

I was voted out as a witness of nearly 5 years of service by CNVOTE, who disregarded the principles and reasons BitShares was founded in the first place - to be a disruptive alternative to the corrupt mainstream financial institutions we see crumbling all around us now. The corruption of foundational principles has led to this present event.

The root cause of what happens is due to the corruption of the principles BTS was founded upon and executed by the CNVOTE corrupting influence.

I will sit on the sidelines watch with amusement as this unfolds.
witness:

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
This brings huge risks to investors, and CNVOTE retains the power to pursue further legal actions.

We call on all bts holders to vote in timely manner in order to form a community consensus as soon as possible.

In order to maintain the foundation of trust in the blockchain , CNVOTE have no choice but fighting back.

In the past risk-free margin positions (deemed temporary solution that are now more of a permanent one with the main objective of protecting debt holders it seems) and other agendas were pushed, even with the help of the voting power of CEXes, other questionable methods and without following proper voting procedures (some would call that playing dirty utilizing the tools available at hand). Attempts were made several times to point in the right direction, follow consensus guidelines and alternatives presented.

The current events are not surprising considering that. Finding a compromise will be hard with that history, but not impossible. Your statements are quite bold.

Offline Thom

Wow, what a shit storm! Although I have my reservations, I would like to believe abit did the right thing, based on the changes (vote decay etc) he coded. The takeover of the BTS ecosystem and the actions that have transpired since then have corrupted the BTS ecosystem and ran it's value into the ground, rather than inspire creative innovation to provide growing value to all BTS stakeholders.

I am not willing to say what abit did was good for the ecosystem and BTS stakeholders, I am very detached from BTS activities for nearly a year now.

I was voted out as a witness of nearly 5 years of service by CNVOTE, who disregarded the principles and reasons BitShares was founded in the first place - to be a disruptive alternative to the corrupt mainstream financial institutions we see crumbling all around us now. The corruption of foundational principles has led to this present event.

The root cause of what happens is due to the corruption of the principles BTS was founded upon and executed by the CNVOTE corrupting influence.

I will sit on the sidelines watch with amusement as this unfolds.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
The timeline listed in OP is about correct. However, IMHO, the narrative is too subjective and misleading.

I do hope that we come to a proper solution. However, it should be based on responsible actions.

You must be banned from the community work witness/committee/worker forever, fully agree with cnvote statement

Ok, let's ban him from the community work witness/committee/worker forever.

If we also need to ban the people and union from the vote system forever who used the fake vote with leverage collateral,vote buying,vote exchange,to show we are fair?!

If not,why ban him from the community work witness/committee/worker forever? or you think the fake vote, vote buying,vote exchange is following our baseline or we have different level baseline?

« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 12:12:40 am by binggo »

Offline Xanoxt

• Committee member
  • Team RuDEX
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: xnxt

Your narrative in chats was always about "let's be civil, otherwise potential investors are.scared away".

However, your actions show that your version of 'civil' is backstabbing.

Your actions shown that you and responsible do not belong in same sentence.

In my opinion your actions proved that you can not be trusted and thus are not possible to reason with.

Offline blockchained

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile
感情色彩浓厚……

作为一篇大字报来说的话,算是合格的……

但是作为一个公告来说,是严重不合格的……公会都快600人了,就没有一个行政办公室出身的吗?!

« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 08:18:20 pm by binggo »