Author Topic: I dont understand!  (Read 2223 times)

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
I'm waiting for the wallet to rule them all; one which plays host to many coins and offers a user one public address that can then accept all flavours of coin.

Over at Mastercoin they are working on multi-wallets. I think It's called Omniwallet.

Offline davidpbrown

I'm waiting for the wallet to rule them all; one which plays host to many coins and offers a user one public address that can then accept all flavours of coin.
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

Offline crypto pimp

• View Profile
cheers, Im glad there is another wallet coming out but would prefer it if I could just add another tab in my pts wallet for bts then everything is safely in one place.

Offline betax

• View Profile
you have a total of 46.63184074
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline davidpbrown

Those are simply integer representation; so, divide by 100000000 to see what should be roughly 133% BTS the number of PTS you held at snapshot. BTS X wallet avaliable later will then import and I expect then will make obvious the PTS and the BTS separately.
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

Offline crypto pimp

• View Profile
hi I am mining pts I dont have many but I have some and thats what counts. Thing is Im seriously confused I saw the thread stating to take pts from exchanges and deposit them in the wallet by 28th feb I did that part and nothing happened I have checked using the balance tool found on here, but what its telling me I have no Idea! this is my data I pulled from it PuBndJybB31u2jZkmFtDMbDDFancX7HieP",4660865863
PioBYRaAxfDjrzj4pFWVJi7bsjeRLe4Ynh",2318211
so what does it mean this cant be the amount of shares and also what am I supposed to do with the information please keep it simple as abit of brain damage left me thicker than before, and I was never a straight "A" student before lol
cheers in advance