Author Topic: Officer Roles  (Read 2185 times)

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
What? Your last passage didn't make sense.

If the candidates decide to administrate their personal team in order to sustain efficient productivity, they may choose to.
We vote for the candidates that carry out the specified role in Memorycoin.

I'm sure MemoryCoin will automatically upgrade once more creative people join teams to efficiently manage a plethora of productive options.

From back to front:

1, My point was..."let's agree to upgrade"...this is a forum...used to be made of marble and used for discussion...

2, My point was "let's agree to upgrade what memorycoin expects of its officer roles " - who do you think "specifies the roles"? The voters!!! Specifying with the Manifesto! Anything that becomes common law / practice should be at the ".org" level...candidates can describe further details / programs at their "candidate" MVTE level..

Voting...politics...MMC2014.

3)  A basic corp has 3 parts - Upper Management (execs), Mid Managers, and Operations

Management systems overlap, but there's two basic "types" - leaders and managers / directors.  Think "scheduling vs. planning" or "strategy / outward vs. tactical / inward" ...last part from OP make more sense now?
You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
Been a crazy few weeks...nice to see some new faces.
 New website is awesome - cant wait to see whats new...

But, this...sucks:
http://memorycoin.org/candidates/

Sure, people have their own "if I were student body president, there'd be cupcakes every Monday and no school on friday!"...but .org needs a stronger skeleton.

Add base responsibilities for internal / external resources and interfaces with other cXos. Have a candidate fill in the blanks...campaigning is leadership - where are we going...managing is implementing...

What? Your last passage didn't make sense.

If the candidates decide to administrate their personal team in order to sustain efficient productivity, they may choose to.
We vote for the candidates that carry out the specified role in Memorycoin.

I'm sure MemoryCoin will automatically upgrade once more creative people join teams to efficiently manage a plethora of productive options.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 10:27:45 pm by Delinquency »

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
Been a crazy few weeks...nice to see some new faces.
 New website is awesome - cant wait to see whats new...

But, this...sucks:
http://memorycoin.org/candidates/

Sure, people have their own "if I were student body president, there'd be cupcakes every Monday and no school on friday!"...but .org needs a stronger skeleton.

Add base responsibilities for internal / external resources and interfaces with other cXos. Have a candidate fill in the blanks...campaigning is leadership - where are we going...managing is implementing...
You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg