Author Topic: Meme collection  (Read 3518 times)

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
this sort of ties in with the "These t-shirts are bad" thread. This stuff is just really, really bad.  i think we need to completely stop with the meme thing.

here are examples, i literally just typed these dumb things off the top of my head just to show how trite this is.  this should not be a thing.

Ok so most of yours were really bad, but some were worth a smile  :) The idea is not to create a meme just to spam everyone so please dont do that just to make a point. It would be cool of you to modify your post to remove the memes you yourself dont like.

If you think the memes are bad, then think of a better one or think of an alternative. Dont just be a negative presence. For example Toast has a thread for coming up with some new T-shirt ideas.

Opposing views are important by empty complaining and negativity is not constructive.

This idea is to find some that are really good. If we get some  +5% for one of them I can float it to the top.

Other than that its just a space where we can have a bit of fun and try to think creatively.

You not against fun and creativity are you?
you're right, i am being negative. i'm not a negative person, i swear. i just don't want us to become known as spammers on other forums. it isn't a good reputation to have. having fun and thinking is a good thing, if we recognize this as that and not as a marketing effort.
Yep we can agree on that  :)

Offline progmac

• View Profile
this sort of ties in with the "These t-shirts are bad" thread. This stuff is just really, really bad.  i think we need to completely stop with the meme thing.

here are examples, i literally just typed these dumb things off the top of my head just to show how trite this is.  this should not be a thing.

Ok so most of yours were really bad, but some were worth a smile  :) The idea is not to create a meme just to spam everyone so please dont do that just to make a point. It would be cool of you to modify your post to remove the memes you yourself dont like.

If you think the memes are bad, then think of a better one or think of an alternative. Dont just be a negative presence. For example Toast has a thread for coming up with some new T-shirt ideas.

Opposing views are important by empty complaining and negativity is not constructive.

This idea is to find some that are really good. If we get some  +5% for one of them I can float it to the top.

Other than that its just a space where we can have a bit of fun and try to think creatively.

you're right, i am being negative. i'm not a negative person, i swear. i just don't want us to become known as spammers on other forums. it isn't a good reputation to have. having fun and thinking is a good thing, if we recognize this as that and not as a marketing effort.
if you want to support my incoherent ramblings
Bitshares PTS: PrziMMpXMMu948j5H7yvj3Ry8mnZBbsMYR

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile

« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 03:14:10 pm by MrJeans »

Offline progmac

• View Profile

and one that is, maybe, kind of funny

« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 02:26:14 pm by progmac »
if you want to support my incoherent ramblings
Bitshares PTS: PrziMMpXMMu948j5H7yvj3Ry8mnZBbsMYR

Offline markzookerburg

• View Profile

Offline markzookerburg

• View Profile

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
More memes would be a fun way to spread the word about I3.

Lets collect memes in this thread so that people can go through it for a laugh and to find something they may want to spread.

I know I've seen several on this forum but obviously now that I'm looking I cant find them.
A good site to make memes www.imgflip.com/memegenerator
I'll edit this post to include all memes at the top.

Mt. Gox shut down...

Captain Hindsight
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 10:39:18 am by MrJeans »