Author Topic: Similar feature of Okcoin exchange's currency financing system  (Read 1681 times)

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile
following is some brief introduction in chinese.

大家谈谈关于OKcoin的融资融币p2p系统. 没有太多的资料,感觉他们直接利用法币和虚拟货币作抵押,3倍杠杆。 对BTS系统会有什么正面和负面影响。

http://tech.huanqiu.com/business/2014-03/4887322.html

OKCoin的融资融币系统不同于其他网站的融资融币,而是采用点对点(P2P)模式,即用户跟用户之间借款和放款,所有的借款金额和放款利率都是由用户定,利率浮动由市场调节,利率和期限还是用户定;平台不参与融资融币,只提供信息服务,是交易双方顺利完成融资融币交易,平台不吸储、不放贷、不虚增货币,是完全真实的流通。

OKCoin在风险把控上做足三重保护,保护用户的资金安全:

一重保护:OKCoin的融资融币提供合理的杠杆倍数:3倍,如果你有1块钱,在我们这儿可以融到2块钱,最后你有3块钱去参与交易。在虚拟币交易市场价格波诡云谲,因此3倍杠杆是比较合理的杠杆倍数,既能保证收益也能有效的控制风险。

二重保护:建立科学的平仓机制,当总资产不足借款金额的120%时,系统会发出风险提示,提示用户如果行情继续恶化将面临强制平仓风险,当总资产不足借款金额的110%时,系统会强制平仓,将账户的余额以市价单形式卖出或买入,用来归还借款,清算后的余额退回账户中,从而保护了放款者的资金安全。

三重防护:OKcoin还承担了借款者还不起钱的风险为放贷者设置了专项保险,放款者可以选择购买保险,当然保险费用从获得的利息中扣除。
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
Except that...
It's not a DAC.
they do not share the same goal: one for service and profit, another for creating digital assets, but both " +5% "

Wandering any other difference? Okcoin recently put a financing system online, it's interesting to observe the growing of it together with Bitshares X.

edit:
and if someday exchange like OKCoin choose to support bts, we can not only compare price ratio between RMB and BitRMB, and can also compare the interest rate between them...
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 09:17:49 am by HackFisher »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.