Author Topic: [Social Media] Team Viral  (Read 14851 times)

Offline bitcoinba

• View Profile
I appreciate you all taking the initiative on this and running with it. I've been working day and night on the new websites and videos (coming in one week) as well as on the event this summer so less time than I'd like to do these kind of marketing efforts.  Keep your eyes out for a sneak peek soon on the website and I'll look at what you're doing further once the dust settles over here.  B

Hey Brian, as discussed I added you to the Asana group. I think it would valuable to check in there once and while to make sure we are not duplicating efforts and/or ideas.

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
I appreciate you all taking the initiative on this and running with it. I've been working day and night on the new websites and videos (coming in one week) as well as on the event this summer so less time than I'd like to do these kind of marketing efforts.  Keep your eyes out for a sneak peek soon on the website and I'll look at what you're doing further once the dust settles over here.  B

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Offline bitcoinba

• View Profile
Normally weekends are good, but not this one.

Monday evening? EST

Offline oco101

• View Profile

Sounds fine with me...but it all depends on what the other crew members are up for.  I think we should try to stick to a few dates/times and those who can show up show up.  It is rarely going to be possible to get all of us together...and the good thing about being able to record meetings is that we can send them to each other to listen to offline.
I agree me I can't make it this weekend at all :(

Offline fuzzy

Thank you everyone for taking the initiative on this one and going for it.  I have many different channels I'm trying to market through but this is one that needs help and you all can certainly step in and run with it.  There are always more marketing ideas than people and leadership to tackle, but I agree, this is one area that we can be doing more in.  Thx,  B

Thank you for being thankful :)

How about Saturday 11pm GMT/7pm EST?

Normally, I'd be available - however this Saturday is St. Patty's-day-celebration-extravaganza (where I'm at), and I highly doubt my ability to coherently contribute.   ;D 

Sunday?

Sounds fine with me...but it all depends on what the other crew members are up for.  I think we should try to stick to a few dates/times and those who can show up show up.  It is rarely going to be possible to get all of us together...and the good thing about being able to record meetings is that we can send them to each other to listen to offline. 
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 11:41:32 pm by fuznuts »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Normally, I'd be available - however this Saturday is St. Patty's-day-celebration-extravaganza (where I'm at), and I highly doubt my ability to coherently contribute.   ;D 

Sunday?

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

I added fuznuts to Asana.  Also been doing some thinking on tasks and projects, will add after I come up with them.

As for times.  Weekends are best for me...especially Saturday nights.

+1 for me. I can also do occasional weeknights after 7pm eastern time

Offline fuzzy

we should come up with some elements and concepts basic to Bitshares that can be directly related to more popular or mainstream problems and start conversation or content generation around them for submission on in high traffic channels that are indirectly related.

We should then all participate in the conversation, then encourage movement to r/bitshares.

Good idea.

When should we meet at the Bat Cave?

Do we even have a Bat Cave? Maybe the chat on this forum, or an IRC channel. Or a facebook group. What do you guys think? And what about timezones? I'm available 10am to 10pm CET.

This seems to be a good place to use some of those Beyond Bitcoin platforms previously established.  Google hangouts are wonderful and can be easily edited/posted to youtube, embedded in forums/webpages/twitter posts...

As for times.  Weekends are best for me...especially Saturday nights.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline oco101

• View Profile
I'm in!!! Let me know when the meetings happens  !!!  ;D

Offline bitcoinba

• View Profile
I'm OK with Asana too.

As far as 'Bat Caves' are concerned, I like using Google Hangouts for meetings.

Google Hangouts works too.

r/bitshares should be added to: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/wiki/communities  We should listed under: Non-Bitcoin cryptocurrencies

Anyone know that moderator?

BitShares community has been added!

Excellent.

Please send email addresses to join Team Viral in our Asana group. I think we can test it for now as a place to develop some strategies that may not be appropriate to share with everyone, and allows us to assign recurring tasks and and account for actions.

Offline mavisjames

• View Profile
Let me know where you guy are coordinating. Not huge on the tech side but figure I can give some valuable inputs on the marketing end.
Pmp2K9S5t15hTEkrrFk1cfieb2Y2eVR6YG

BTSX ID: mdyyz

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

I'm OK with Asana too.

As far as 'Bat Caves' are concerned, I like using Google Hangouts for meetings.

Google Hangouts works too.

r/bitshares should be added to: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/wiki/communities  We should listed under: Non-Bitcoin cryptocurrencies

Anyone know that moderator?

BitShares community has been added!

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

If you guys want to PM email addresses I can create an Asana project. At least we can try it out. Definitely the best method I know of to manage tasks amongst a group.

Sending you a PM.

+1