Author Topic: Protoshares.net - #8 on CoinMarketcap - 250k views - For Sale  (Read 4551 times)

Offline super3

• View Profile
Interesting, I thought 3I owned and built that website. No wonder it's not updated anymore.
I built the Protoshares website, but because of the trademark issues the name was changed to Bitshares PTS. I still have the domains and servers for the Invictus web properties. PTS is no longer a main focus it seems, and has not really been updated. Invictus seems more committed to building DACs, and they now have the resources to get it done.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
Interesting, I thought 3I owned and built that website. No wonder it's not updated anymore.
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline super3

• View Profile
Did you talk to anyone from I3 yet about whether they would buy it? Selling it without asking them hurts the whole community IMO

We have previously referred to BitShares PTS as "Protoshares", but no longer do so. "ProtoShare" is a registered trademark of Site9, Inc. for its prototyping and mock-up software product, ProtoShare. There is no relationship between ProtoShare and Invictus Innovations.
+5%

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Did you talk to anyone from I3 yet about whether they would buy it? Selling it without asking them hurts the whole community IMO

We have previously referred to BitShares PTS as "Protoshares", but no longer do so. "ProtoShare" is a registered trademark of Site9, Inc. for its prototyping and mock-up software product, ProtoShare. There is no relationship between ProtoShare and Invictus Innovations.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline super3

• View Profile
I can offer up to 0.75 btc per domain
Last bid was 1.35 BTC. Closing it and selling it tomorrow.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline super3

• View Profile
I would be alright with this. I've already got two offers for the domain, so this would have to happen in the next day or two.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Buy them up just to redirect them to the new bitshares site perhaps.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
why not use some of AGS funds to buy that domain(s)?

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA